Author Topic: How To Talk To A Liberal... If You Have To.  (Read 14001 times)

Dragon Of Grief

How To Talk To A Liberal... If You Have To.
« on: October 17, 2004, 05:14:56 pm »
I was browsing through the book store the other day and saw this book. It caught my attention. All though this book is totally opinionated and contains not ONE valid fact it had some funny quotes in it. (Read my signature.) Now, i myself am Conservative but even I think this book is nothing but garbage. She makes us decent Republicans look bad, with her off-topic rants and all out ignorance.

Starr2k3

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2004, 05:22:38 pm »
The person sounds like MSP.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2004, 06:09:01 pm »
That is EXACTLY what I was thinking. After reading her book I thought "gee, she sounds a lot like MSP."

Patrick_Star's_Girlfriend

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2004, 09:37:11 pm »
If she doesn't know why anyone would want to talk to a liberal then why did she write the book in the first place?

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2004, 05:55:47 am »
No she was probably right.

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2004, 12:55:10 pm »
I was browsing through the book store the other day and saw this book. It caught my attention. All though this book is totally opinionated and contains not ONE valid fact it had some funny quotes in it. (Read my signature.) Now, i myself am Conservative but even I think this book is nothing but garbage. She makes us decent Republicans look bad, with her off-topic rants and all out ignorance.
I dislike people like that.

Hurray! 900 posts!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2004, 01:36:45 pm by JackWhite2000 »

Kerrybuster

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2004, 03:51:20 pm »
I haven't read the book. Maybe you could post some specifics of what she said and how she offended you and THEN how on earth she's not a decent republican, which is something I'm fairly confused on. Doesn't that mean that you're not a regular republican? Does that mean you have some liberal views?

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2004, 04:42:01 pm »
No, it is just the angry tone she voices her opinions. She is the type of person who forces her opinion. Most conservatives AND liberals aren't like that.

Gideon Brown

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2004, 04:44:00 pm »
I haven't read the book. Maybe you could post some specifics of what she said and how she offended you and THEN how on earth she's not a decent republican, which is something I'm fairly confused on. Doesn't that mean that you're not a regular republican? Does that mean you have some liberal views?
Wow...you sound a lot like MSP. If a conservative isn't like you, then they aren't a true conservative. I find that odd.  :wacko: Each person is different, including in political beliefs, and each persons' individuality should be celebrated.

Kerrybuster

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2004, 04:48:42 pm »
So you don't like her because she voices her opinions angrily. GOTCHA!

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2004, 05:03:16 pm »
So you don't like her because she voices her opinions angrily. GOTCHA!
Well, also the fact that she said.

we should go over and kill their leaders and convert them to christianity.

Doesn't help either.

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2004, 07:54:19 pm »
Hmm, I kinda like Ann Coulter(even though, honestly, I don't know everything about her yet) myself so I should probably read this book. If I do so I'll voice some opinions. I liked the very first sentence I read at Costco today though. :)

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2004, 08:14:35 pm »
Each persons individuallity should be clebrated...if that means celebrating the souls of milllllions of killed unborn babies, than I'll celebrate at a diffrent party.  The party of the political beliefs of my own.  If celibrating all individuallity means celbration people with twisted and dangerous veiws, like rasing taxes, taxing us for abortion, giving out birth control in schools, people who want to harm people by not respecting the lacy peterson act because they have no regard for human life, not wanting to protect a woman and her unborn cild from violance(John Kerry is a $^$$@$^%$##%$ for not supporting it!) ,appointing no Pro-life judges, pulling the plug on a sick person, than I won't celebrate those individual belifs!  I will hate them!!!  I will do whatever is in my power to destroy those beliefs and erase them from the memory of man!

Gideon Brown

« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2004, 08:16:41 pm »
Thank god you're only a 15 yr old. You sound like you're going to turn into the next Hitler. "Kill all the Liberals." Or else brainwash. Either way, you aren't celebrating each individual.

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2004, 08:33:13 pm »
Believe me, the Democrats don't like John Kerry.  They just hate Bush.  Hate, hate, hate.  That's all they're about.  Destroy the opposition is all they want.  Destroy!