Author Topic: Nader Taken Off Pa Ballot  (Read 5057 times)

Dragon Of Grief

Nader Taken Off Pa Ballot
« on: October 20, 2004, 02:25:03 pm »
Ralph Nadar was trying to get on to PA's ballots, but his petition to get on didn't have enough signatures so he was taken off the ballot. It is almost like he knew he would never win, but he just wanted to screw up the election. That silly old Nadar. Trying to sneak onto the presidential ballot like that. Pretty sad actually :closedeyes:

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/10/13/...ennsylvania.ap/
« Last Edit: October 20, 2004, 03:29:29 pm by MEEP! »

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2004, 02:26:42 pm »
Nader has not hopes of winning. His goal is to keep John Kerry out of office; not have himself in office.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2004, 02:28:21 pm »
Haha. I figured as much. Pretty sad really.

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2004, 03:04:53 pm »
His goal is to bring the Democratic party back to its old ideals of supporting the average American worker.  His goal is also to shake up the duopoly that currently runs the country.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2004, 03:07:53 pm by cmonkey »
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2004, 03:28:37 pm »
Ralph Nadar was trying to get on to PA's ballots, but his petition to get on didn't have enough signatures so he was taken off the ballot. It is almost like he knew he would never win, but he just wanted to screw up the election. That silly old Nadar. Trying to sneak onto the presidential ballot like that. Pretty sad actually :closedeyes:

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/10/13/...ennsylvania.ap/
Well, if Liberals vote for him, at least they won't vote for Kerry.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2004, 06:13:05 pm »
He had signatures like "Barney Rubble" and "Fred Flinstone" on his petition. LMAO.

Gideon Brown

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2004, 07:51:03 pm »
What's so wrong with the independent? Wow. We were having provincial elections and the political party heads from our area came to our school to have a big debate and see who we would vote for. The independent won most of our voted because he offered things the others didn't. And even though we knew he wouldn't keep his promises, at least he was a good laugh.

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2004, 07:32:43 pm »
Exactly.  Nader can only hurt Kerry.  If it were up to me, that filthy such-and-such should be on the ballot of every state.

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2004, 06:43:07 pm »
^Filthy such and such? Do you mean Nader? Look, Nader may have a few cracked views but he's still a pretty decent guy. He is kind and sincere.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2004, 04:45:03 pm »
Politics brings out the worst in everyone I believe, and I have seen it in both Bush and Kerry.