Author Topic: Clamanji  (Read 4140 times)

1luke12

Clamanji
« on: November 24, 2004, 12:05:00 pm »
Everyone seemed to like my first two fan-fics, so I decided to whip up another one. This one is a parody of Jumanji.

Chapter 1:

A boat was tossed around by violent waves in the moonlight. On it, two fish were struggling, covered in mud, to chain up a chest containing...a gameboard. One hollered over the heavy rain, "I think I almost got it!" With that, the chains neatly fastened around the trunk. The other one fussed with the heavy container. With a neat SPLASH, the chest was soon floating away. "What if someone finds it?" one of the fish inquired the other. "Then may Neptune have mercy on his soul." the other fish responded plainly.

The Present

Spongebob and Patrick were sitting by the Goo Lagoon, talking to each other as they built a small sandcastle. Squidward was lying down nearby. "Hey, Squid, wanna..." "NO." Squidward interrupted Spongebob before he could finish. "Hey, what's that?" Spongebob saw what appeared to be a chest washed up on shore beyond Squidward. He and Patrick slowly walked over to it. The chains had wiggled off onto the ground. "Wow, I wonder what's inside!" Patrick exclaimed. Spongebob carefully opened the trunk and took out the wooden object. As Spongebob blew away the sand from the board, the letters CLAMANJI came into view. Spongebob carefully opened the wooden case to reveal a path of colored spaces. There were three pawns and a pair of dice wedged into the corner. "All right, a board game!" Patrick was happy. He snatched the game away from Spongebob and quickly read the directions. "Let's see here: roll the dice, move your pawn, blah blah blah, get to the end first and saw Clamanji, yadda yadda, the game you start must be finished." "Well, let's play!" Spongebob merrily said. He took the yellow pawn and set it on the start position. He shook the dice. The dice fell to the gameboard.

How is it so far?

BiggerSquarierSpongier

Clamanji
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2004, 12:19:56 pm »
That's good. It'll be cool to see what animals are used since on SpongeBob they compare stuff like Scallops to birds, snails to cats, and sea-bears to bears.

1luke12

Clamanji
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2004, 05:41:39 am »
Chapter 2:

Spongebob rolled an eight. Amazingly, the piece scooted across the board by itself! Spongebob's eyes widened, but Patrick didn't seem to notice how strange this was. Spongebob read the space he landed on aloud: "Listen carefully: you'll get a big scratch; unless you are wary of the avalanche." Spongebob looked harder at the space. There wasn't anything that said "Move back three spaces" or anything like that. Suddenly, Coral Cliffs behind them rumbled. "Oh, no, the sky is falling!" Patrick roared. Patrick got up and ran! Spongebob snatched the game board and caught up to him. The stones began to fall off from the cliff, and rolled along the cliffside. The debris was right on their tails. Spongebob and Patrick pushed themselves to keep running. They ran past Squidward, who was still lying down. "What the-" he started to say, but immediatly got up, screamed, and ran along with Spongebob and Pat! Eventually, the gang got behind another cliff. The cliff began to rumble, too. Spongebob briskly opened up the board and handed the dice to Patrick. "Patrick, I've heard about this game." Squidward began, "Every space yields a different nightmare. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm going to play. Three people must play, and the only way to stop the hazards is to finish the game." Patrick just sat there confused. The cliff rumbled even louder, and a few pebbles bounced to the ground. "Hurry, Pat, roll the dice to stop this horror!" Spongebob exclaimed. Patrick casually rolled a five, and his red pawn moved by itself like before. The rumbling stopped, and everyone breathed a sigh of relief. That is, until Patrick read the space: "Be very cautious, it is not a cinche; to avoid the killer jellyfish."

Now how is it going? Any suggestions for more hazards?
« Last Edit: November 25, 2004, 10:37:19 am by 1luke12 »

BiggerSquarierSpongier

Clamanji
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2004, 08:46:39 am »
Put in a sea-rhinoceres! :biggrin:  

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Clamanji
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2004, 08:54:15 am »
I LOVE IT!!!!!

1luke12

Clamanji
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2004, 09:11:37 am »
Put in a sea-rhinoceres! :biggrin:
Yes, I was going to do it, but it may be a little later in the story.