Author Topic: Angry Beavers  (Read 14760 times)

IM-RDY

Angry Beavers
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2003, 03:13:05 pm »
Angry Beavers are great, i´m a dutch guy. Here it´s: "de boze bevers"
And they rock !!!  :cool: But Spongebob  Squarepants and Patrick Star are still the best.

spongedude666

Angry Beavers
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2003, 05:29:44 pm »
Yeap Spongebob still better.

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
Angry Beavers
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2003, 07:44:23 am »
When I was younger. I always wanted them to build me a house. Them or the Omish.

Miles

Angry Beavers
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2003, 11:17:03 am »
yeah that show was awesome...i loved dagget...its on at 530 before ghost writer in the school year...what about rocko's modern life????????
Are they still making new episodes of Ghost Writer? I remember it being a pretty groovy show. Of course it was educational but still loads of fun to watch. Everybody likes to solve mysteries.  

Starr2k3

Angry Beavers
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2003, 12:09:11 pm »
yeah that show was awesome...i loved dagget...its on at 530 before ghost writer in the school year...what about rocko's modern life????????
Are they still making new episodes of Ghost Writer? I remember it being a pretty groovy show. Of course it was educational but still loads of fun to watch. Everybody likes to solve mysteries.
Ok... Miles i dont think u should post on acient topics.. even tho ure a semi-admin
« Last Edit: October 28, 2003, 12:09:29 pm by PatrickStarr2k3 »

BobPantsSpongeSquare

Angry Beavers
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2003, 04:11:06 pm »
Rocko, 3rd best show eva,

Of course spongebob's the best :happy:  

Miles

Angry Beavers
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2003, 06:26:53 am »
Ok... Miles i dont think u should post on acient topics.. even tho ure a semi-admin
No? Why not? Is it forbidden to be curious about something? Now if I was posting useless rubbish like most of the other members then it would be a bad thing. But this is just a question. I don't care at all at how many posts I have because thats usually the reason why most of you post in old topics. As if having a million posts hides the fact that your a little anoying gnome who doesn't have a life. No matter how many posts you have you'll still be the same and you'll still get banned if you break the rules. Really, nobody says anything about all the useless posters in this forum but as soon as a moderator does something (wrong or not) you all suddenly start complaining. We try really hard to keep this forum clean and thats not easy with all the idiots around. So please think before you start complaining.  

spongebob007

Angry Beavers
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2003, 11:57:52 am »
i like sb better