Author Topic: Kentucky/louisville Game  (Read 1457 times)

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

Kentucky/louisville Game
« on: December 18, 2004, 01:29:59 pm »
As a huge UK fan i'm REALLY excited right now :D I didn't get to watch the second half, but thank God my dad taped the game XD Here's how it went:
The first half Kentucky was playing horrible and were losing 32-16. In the second half Kentucky made a huge run and cut the lead down tremendously. With 4 seconds left Kentucky called timeout after being down by 1 point. When they came back guard Patrick Sparks shot a 3 and got fouled with less than a second left; he made all 3 free throws, giving him 25 points, and Kentucky won by 2 points :D This is the most incredible comeback Kentucky has made in basketball since the Duke game in the 98 NCAA Tourney.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Kentucky/louisville Game
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2004, 04:21:58 pm »
UK wont have a chance in the playoffs

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Kentucky/louisville Game
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2004, 04:49:50 pm »
wahoo i saw this one. it was a good game from both sides

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

Kentucky/louisville Game
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2004, 08:00:54 pm »
UK wont have a chance in the playoffs
[snapback]137747[/snapback]
Yeah they probably wont do very good in the playoffs, but they'll have a heck of a run in the NCAA Tournament  :biggrin:
Don't judge them just by how they played today; they're playing with 5 new players who havent neared their full potential and as the team plays together more they'll become better all-around. Come March Kentucky may not be ranked in the top 5, but they'll be a very good team