Author Topic: When Did Nick Go Wrong?  (Read 14329 times)

Sb129

When Did Nick Go Wrong?
« on: December 22, 2004, 08:23:16 am »
When do you think Nick went wrong?
It started after the cancelation of Zim when the whole stuuuupid teen crisis started & then they went straight down the pooper.
Dedications to good dead Nick skows.
R.I.P Invader Zim
R.I.P.Rocko's Modern Life
R.I.P.Ren & Stimpy
R.I.P.Angry Beavers
R.I.P.Doug
R.I.P.Kablam!
R.I.P.Rugrats(oldies)

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
When Did Nick Go Wrong?
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2004, 08:24:25 am »
All of the above

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
When Did Nick Go Wrong?
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2004, 08:24:45 am »
about 97 when rugrats started becoming dumb. the only thing is spongebob now...

Sb129

When Did Nick Go Wrong?
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2004, 08:31:08 am »
Eh,ther's only about 7 good shows still on air today.

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
When Did Nick Go Wrong?
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2004, 08:53:39 am »
nope theres only two show on nick that i watch occasionally. fop and spongebob. haven't seen them in a while

Sb129

When Did Nick Go Wrong?
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2004, 08:02:00 am »
That's to you for me it's
Spongebob
Fairly Odd Parents
Jimmy Nuetron
Danny Phantom not season 1
some All Grown Up

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
When Did Nick Go Wrong?
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2004, 08:12:17 am »
I hope I did my math right cause I count 5 there instead of 7

sponge monkey100

When Did Nick Go Wrong?
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2004, 10:26:19 am »
yeah!
I like spongebob,FOP,some of Danny Phatam, All Grown up,and a little of Jimmy netron!

but I watch Nick as much as I used to!

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
When Did Nick Go Wrong?
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2004, 11:33:07 am »
Danny Phantom, RIP Rocko, AGU, giving Disney Doug, and those competitions they run. Don't forget the Let's Just Play and VerbNow crap.

BiggerSquarierSpongier

When Did Nick Go Wrong?
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2004, 12:09:59 pm »
I like Danny Phantom and SpongeBob, but the new FOP episodes haven't been too good. I also like All Grown Up a little bit; it's better than Rugrats. I watch Nick@Nite's Fatherhood, but it isn't very funny. I've seen Invader Zim once or twice, and I liked it, and I used to like Catdog. Angry Beavers was pretty good, too. I think Nick went wrong when they came out with either Rugrats or My Life As a Teenage Robot.

Rabble

When Did Nick Go Wrong?
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2004, 04:30:09 pm »
Ok here we go:

1. The fall Of Rugrats

This was a good show it was funny and had good adventures but when tommy had  abrother oh god it was bad the episodes were like sitting in  a backyard talking and to makea matters worse they bring in anthor person and the epsiodes were just Crap I mean CRAP it went So downhill.

2. All grown Up

You thought rugrats was bad OH MAN that brought them 10 years in the future And changed rugras Into some preteens Drama Show one word: Crap (Moving on)

3. Invader Zims Gone are they out of there mind?
They cancclled Invader Zim Because they think the content was bad there are no bad words and  just some freaky pepole. This was a good show And it had many fans.

4. Doug's 1st Dissapointment
Doug was a cool show I mean i bet everyone Loved That show It had many cool things intill ABC they Put it on abc and Like the rugrats The Episodes Begin to Suck.. Again.

5. B.U.M.
OK this was the worst Show i have ever seen in my life and It doesn't even desevre for me to make fun of it.

6. Super Dooper Sumous
Ok they were on drugs making this THey would slap there butts togther For like a team thing and destory Enemies with the fatness and ugh.

7. Wait a minute where angry Beavers
Ok i have no idea why this got off the air But this was a decent Show Which had a good  story each bevaers faimly has 2 kids and when the mom gets to more kids the first two must leave and so on and so on and they must find a life of there own. But they got so stupid to get rid of it

8. AHH real Montsers
THis show was pretty good not my favorites but still good. They have monster trying to scare pepole at school thats theier man objective but The 3 of them (main chars) Ikkis Crump and oblina it was alright but they got rid of this too

9. One of the best things Ruined.. .Rockos modern Life...

This show Belongs on tv not Zoey 101 or other crap like that this was a classic Comedy GOld this is what TV should be like A Wallibee Named rocko and his fat cow friend Heffer and his other Freind philbert the turtle in the Zanyest things ever just to good to explain.

10. Ren and Stimpy
I admit  the content Was Bad but it was like a 6 or over show anyway It was just like rocko but the story differnt Ren the Chawawa (dog) and stimpy the (cat) Living togther IN one roof  I mean come on a dog and a cat thats madness and to make matters worse there both stupid.

11. Kablam!
Wow this show was  good its a Comic about two chars. Herny and June they are the host of this comic with many funny shows: 1. Sniz and Fondue 2. Action League Now!
3.Life with loopy 4. Promevious and bob 5.Race rabbit 6. The offBeats and many more.

Part Two the suck keeps coming

1. U pick Live
A show with 2 pepole a cow and loser in Tights.  Its a really live shows showing other shows like Kablam. THis show is a wanna be Kablam.

2.  Lets just play VERB,ECT
Kids play ok We don't need you freaks to tell us to go outside.

3. Neds School survival Guide
Lame! anthor bad show about kids trying TO survive Middle School

4. unfab
Its Neds

5. Zoey 101
Its Neds.... again

6. MLAATR
My life as a teenage Robot
Its neds With a robot ooh sounds Cool [Sarasum]

Keep sucking Nick!

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
When Did Nick Go Wrong?
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2004, 05:34:24 pm »
Nickelodeon died around 96-97, when they showed fewer cartoons, and more of the cartoons were bad (the new rugrats, for example).  The network was reborn when SpongeBob and FOP came out.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

GIR

When Did Nick Go Wrong?
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2004, 07:18:30 pm »
When they went all "teen superhero" crap, and alot of teen nick stuff blows.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
When Did Nick Go Wrong?
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2004, 07:36:51 pm »
When they went all "teen superhero" crap, and alot of teen nick stuff blows.
[snapback]139542[/snapback]

The dieing point started when TeenNick took over. And also the orange couch left. Anyone remember that? That's when I started to dislike it a lot. And the old All That left

Dragon Of Grief

When Did Nick Go Wrong?
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2004, 03:15:38 pm »
The orange couch was classic. There used to be this camp game that they showed. I really liked it. Was it Wild and Crazy Kids? I don't remember, but I loved it. I stopped watching Nick when Slime Time Live reared it's ugly head.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2004, 03:16:03 pm by Dragon Of Grief »