Author Topic: Please Read This.  (Read 5086 times)

Spiff

Please Read This.
« on: January 13, 2005, 04:50:30 pm »
Hey guys, I just found this on the web. It seems a certain Republican (of course) delegate from Virginia has decided to introduce this bill: http://democracyforvirginia.typepad.com/de...lative_sen.html
Now, it takes quite a lot to offend me, but this just takes the cake. If you live in Virginia, tell your delegate to oppose this bill from an obvious woman-hater. Thanks for reading this.

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
Please Read This.
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2005, 06:53:26 pm »
Well, that's pretty stupid. Miscarriages are accidents. No one's gonna agree with it.

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
Please Read This.
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2005, 07:48:39 pm »
The man that did/is doing this has no idea about the womans situation is as a to-be-mother or what it would be like to go through a misscarrage. This is utter crap. If I had a misscarrage thats the last thing I'd be thinking of is calling the cops. I'd be a basketcase if I had to weigh my dead baby. This is again, the work of a small group of people who wont shut up until something is done, even if it is outrageous. I'm against abortion, but this is no intentional abortion. It was an accident. The goverment caves in because of the threat of a law-suit or exposure of some flaw in the system. Environmental groups will have it their way as well doing thing like this. It's one thing to believe strongly about a subject, but its another to go too far. It is illegal in america to have an abortion right now. Thats enough for me. It's getting out of hand with these wild laws. If the woman is too upset within the next 12 hours she will be put in jail because she failed to file a report or call the Dr. Thats nonsense. I hope this doesnt pass.

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Please Read This.
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2005, 04:45:43 am »
It's obvious that the bill is flawed and that it won't pass. (although I have seen stranger things during this christian fundamentalist Bush Administration...).  It is amazing how different morals are between liberals and conservatives.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

GIR

Please Read This.
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2005, 05:44:40 am »
WOWEE  what a moron

Dragon Of Grief

Please Read This.
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2005, 10:48:37 pm »
That is beyond stupid. Why should it be the police's business anyway?

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Please Read This.
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2005, 07:05:21 pm »
That is beyond stupid. Why should it be the police's business anyway?
[snapback]144201[/snapback]

Gay Marriages have nothing to do with anyone besides the people who are gay, yet the government gets involved with that.

Dragon Of Grief

Please Read This.
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2005, 10:05:20 am »
Like I said... if we just ban gay marriages already that won't be a problem.