Author Topic: Gir Gets A Cookie  (Read 4343 times)

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Gir Gets A Cookie
« on: February 29, 2004, 08:38:04 am »
Here's my first fan fic.

So, our story begins with our good friends ZIM and GIR sitting around wondering where all the food went. So ZIM asked GIR "GIR? Did you eat all the food again?" And GIR replied"Im not sure, after I eat alot, I forget stuff" So ZIM and GIR decided to go up to the local grocery store and pick up some food. They get everything they need, but to get up to the checkout line, they must pass through the cookie aisle. So ZIM keeps walking straight through it and hopes GIR doesnt notice. But then, GIR screams out "COOKIES!!!!!" and starts screaming and crying for one. ZIM tries his hardest not to give in, but then GIR's screaming and crying attracts people watching. Then ZIM hears someone say "Awwww. Its so sad to see little kids deprived." So the lady walks over and gives GIR one of her cookies. Then GIR and ZIM are walking home, an they pass by DIB, and DIB sees GIR with a cookie, so he's like "Hey! A way to get ZIMs dog mad!" So DIB walks up to GIR to attempt to steal his cookie, but when DIB comes up, about to steal GIRs cookie, GIR gets angry and starts Karate chopping DIB, and making him run crying home. So, ZIM is so happy with GIR, that when they get home, he makes GIR all the tacos he wants. GIR is so happy, because all he really wanted was a cookie, and got that, and so much more.

TEH END

EDIT: Oops. Can a mod move this to Nick?
« Last Edit: February 29, 2004, 09:24:52 am by IZLover »

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
Gir Gets A Cookie
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2004, 09:28:22 am »
*Moved to Nick By IZlover's request....... Plus I can.*

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Gir Gets A Cookie
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2004, 09:28:53 am »
Thanks dude.

spongehead 32

Gir Gets A Cookie
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2004, 10:14:33 am »
that was strange

and weird

so its good

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Gir Gets A Cookie
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2004, 03:04:33 pm »
That was a pretty good story. I think it would be funnier if I knew who DIB was, but I still liked it.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

spongehead 32

Gir Gets A Cookie
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2004, 03:09:28 pm »
he is a human trying to show to the world that ZIM is an alian

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Gir Gets A Cookie
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2004, 04:37:24 pm »
he is a human trying to show to the world that ZIM is an alian
Thanks 32. If IZ were still being shown here, I'd watch it just to see what it's like.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.