Author Topic: When People Die...  (Read 19756 times)

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
When People Die...
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2005, 05:37:34 pm »
If I stated the whole truth and nothing but, you liberals would trounce me in a second
[snapback]152485[/snapback]

You're like MSP, you call everything that you don't like "liberal". :huh:

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
When People Die...
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2005, 06:38:46 am »
If I stated the whole truth and nothing but, you liberals would trounce me in a second
[snapback]152485[/snapback]

yes, but what your truth is could not be the truth to someone else, remember:

You do not need to beleive it, but respect it as their opinion.

As far as I know, there is NO TRUTH.
Life is a lie, wait, no...it's hard to explain really.
Because what we could be doing right now may not actually be happening, we could be living a virtual reality.
A matrix or something....
Life is a video game, we play it out and all we want is to beat it and win (or leave a high score) but you will lose anyway.
You get people who cheat through the game and think they'll win, but infact they will lose aswell.
It doesn't matter anymore, we're all going to die anyway, suck it up.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

GIR

When People Die...
« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2005, 08:41:47 pm »
I believe in Heaven and ::Dolphin Noise::. But I don't believe where you go is decided upon by works.  The Bible makes clear many times that works has nothing to do with going to Heaven or ::Dolphin Noise::. It all depends on if you believe in Jesus and that he died on the cross.

Whatever sails your boat

I thought it was "Whatever floats your boat"? :P
[snapback]146081[/snapback]
agreeing exactly with sean Im headed for the jesus train.

sheldon_1258

When People Die...
« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2005, 05:09:01 am »
I believe you, I'm a devout Catholic, and I think that if one dies, he would either go to Heaven or He - I mean Heck. Yes, that'll be it.

Eva:Gina

When People Die...
« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2005, 11:24:26 pm »
i think we rot. im not scared of death, but i am scared of pain.
i believe in ghosts, and that there are amazing things that we cant explain. andi think that if there is somthing after we die, itll be somthing so huge and astounding that our puny little brains havnt thought of it yet.
if a god is supposed to be so awesome, dont you think there would be somthing a bit more satisfying that "if your bad, go to he11, of your good, go to heaven"? its a way to get us to behave and conform. in my opinion.
now dont hate me, im just saying what i think, im debating, not being mean, cool?
 :tongue:

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
When People Die...
« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2005, 09:15:39 pm »
if a god is supposed to be so awesome, dont you think there would be somthing a bit more satisfying that "if your bad, go to he11, of your good, go to heaven"? its a way to get us to behave and conform. in my opinion.
now dont hate me, im just saying what i think, im debating, not being mean, cool?
 :tongue:

Well, you seem to have a false idea about the true way of getting to Heaven. The Bible clearly states that its where you go is not based upon how many good or bad things you've done, rather it tells that its by faith that Jesus Christ died on the cross to save your little butt that gets sent to Heaven.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
When People Die...
« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2005, 12:08:44 am »
wow, I can't wait to go to he11 and shake hands with the devil and tell him about all the rubbish happening up here. XD
(thank kai for sarcasm)

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Gideon Brown

When People Die...
« Reply #52 on: March 10, 2005, 06:04:14 am »
OMB!!! So...a serial killer claiming that Jesus told him he had to kill children with angel names...he's going to heaven because he had faith in Jesus???
It'll happen.....an insane man who believes Jesus is talking to him...will do what he hears....and if that's kill Gabrielle, who lives down the street, than so be it. But he still has the utmost faith in God....this means he's goin' to heaven....NICE to know.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
When People Die...
« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2005, 06:38:30 am »
OMB!!! So...a serial killer claiming that Jesus told him he had to kill children with angel names...he's going to heaven because he had faith in Jesus???
It'll happen.....an insane man who believes Jesus is talking to him...will do what he hears....and if that's kill Gabrielle, who lives down the street, than so be it. But he still has the utmost faith in God....this means he's goin' to heaven....NICE to know.
[snapback]158237[/snapback]

Believe in God &  Jesus and you'll be going up instead of down :P

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
When People Die...
« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2005, 08:26:21 pm »

No, people claim Jesus told them the lottery numbers, doesnt mean it came from Jesus even the man thinks so. If the man truely asks for forgiveness and repents he will be forgiven. Its something I cant quite grasp, but I'm not Jesus, either.

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
When People Die...
« Reply #55 on: March 13, 2005, 05:33:41 am »
I believe we'll either go to Heaven or ::Dolphin Noise::. Heaven being a place where everything is perfect, and ::Dolphin Noise:: being a place where you are ::Dolphin Noise::ed to live with every inch of your body engulfed in flames for all eternity.
[snapback]145873[/snapback]

But perfect is in the eye of the beholder.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
When People Die...
« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2005, 12:06:29 am »
NOTHING is perfect, the word may exist, but there is nothing to take that word or give the word to.
Its like Cell in DBZ, he said he was perfect, but his flaws killed him, so proving he wasn't perfect at all.

timstapels

When People Die...
« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2005, 02:55:05 pm »
I think we have another life but don't remeber our old one and that keeps happening, or in my fantasy you turn into a ghost and can get anything you want and do anything you want and no one can hurt you or anything because it goes straight through us. The ghosts can't be seen or heard, i dont really believe in that second idea, i just thought it would be cool, watching Spongebob all day all the time lol

Now that were men

When People Die...
« Reply #58 on: March 20, 2005, 11:56:50 am »
Turing to the words of calvin and  hobbes:

"I wonder here we go when we die."
"Pittsburgh?"
"You mean if where good or bad?"

I think that when we die our body dies, but our soul lives on for ever

Eva:Gina

When People Die...
« Reply #59 on: March 21, 2005, 01:00:09 am »

Believe in God &  Jesus and you'll be going up instead of down :P
[snapback]158243[/snapback]
i thought that was only till judgment day. then we will all be tried before god and told where to go. so the horrible people will go to heck. and us lovely spongebob lovers will go to heaven  :wub:
and maybe your forgetting that satanists believe in god and jesus, they just dont like them. so what then?
« Last Edit: March 21, 2005, 01:01:00 am by Eva:Gina »