Author Topic: My Name!  (Read 21453 times)

SS4Gohan

My Name!
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2003, 04:15:52 pm »
Mermaidman needs to die

-SS4Gohan
« Last Edit: August 20, 2003, 04:16:23 pm by SS4Gohan »

spongepat369

My Name!
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2003, 07:40:43 pm »
Hey, she's just new.  This is the first time she's ever been on a message board, and she's young.

melly005

My Name!
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2003, 12:21:16 pm »
and so are you. young and immature.

i agree with falco  :happy:  

sPoNg3b0b

My Name!
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2003, 07:51:32 pm »
DUDE! Melly! 443 posterz? lol. darn.  Nice avatar... lemme guess... uhh... hannah or uhh... someone else... 4got who.... made it... mwahha... u didn't like my avatar i made 4 u in 2 minutes???? :crybaby: lol. man.... thanks for that picture in ur avatar... u know what i mean... lol :laughing:  
« Last Edit: August 22, 2003, 07:53:08 pm by sPoNg3b0b »

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
My Name!
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2003, 08:16:35 pm »
No I didnt make it. I dont have that progam anymore. My time limit ran out. Lol.

melly005

My Name!
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2003, 09:50:40 am »
:happy: Is it still downloading from Kazaa Hannah? or did u not download it in the first place?

yes dear emilia i adored your avatar!!  :happy: and to thank to for making me an avatar and to make u feel less sad for me changing my avatar, i put a pic of you in it!

AND WHAT ABOUT MY POST ABOUT SPONGEPAT BEING YOUNG AND IMMATURE?? :cry:

jastERmine

My Name!
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2003, 09:54:35 am »
ahah..wow. people these days. WELL IF SHE OR HE OR WHATEVER IS YOUNG THEN THAT PERSON SHOULDN'T BE ON THE FORUMS. hmm.. by the way, i'm young. should i not be on the forums? wait how young is this mermaidman, again?

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
My Name!
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2003, 10:29:40 am »
Yeh it finished downloading on Kazaa but then it wouldnt run on my computer...

melly005

My Name!
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2003, 11:31:00 am »
go to "all" and find the file, left click and go to run. did u do that???  :biggrin:  

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
My Name!
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2003, 11:34:30 am »
Yes, I did. I know how to work Kazaa. It just wouldnt work on my computer, thats all.

sPoNg3b0b

My Name!
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2003, 11:35:50 am »
:mellow:  I'd just like to tell u Kazaa people that itz illegal and you can get taken to court, put in jail, sued, and stuff like that if the government people find you. I'm serious there's about 5 newspaper articles about it.  :mellow: I would delete it if i were u.  :dry:  

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
My Name!
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2003, 11:44:50 am »
That isnt true. Theyre just trying to scare you by saying all that so you wont use it.

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
My Name!
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2003, 12:36:18 pm »
:mellow:  I'd just like to tell u Kazaa people that itz illegal and you can get taken to court, put in jail, sued, and stuff like that if the government people find you. I'm serious there's about 5 newspaper articles about it.  :mellow: I would delete it if i were u.  :dry:
Actually its not illegial. It's one of few free, and legal programs. Just because your afraid to go outside in the daytime sPoNg3b0b doesn't mean we have to deal with it.  
« Last Edit: August 25, 2003, 12:37:04 pm by SizzlinSean »

Patrick

My Name!
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2003, 12:36:41 pm »
napster and kazaa are different. With napster it stole the files and stuff. But with kazaa, all the music etc. is hosted. It's sort of lke a google i guess.

sPoNg3b0b

My Name!
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2003, 01:13:50 pm »
Some of you just dont read the news. you all have no clue what you're talking about. Just wait 'til the day you're taken to court because you downloaded files from kazaa. The only reason they can't kill kazaa like napster is because it's hosted in a different country where file-sharing is legal.

Oh, and by the way all of you, if you have Kazaa, sorry to say your computer is infected with ad-ware and spy-ware and some other stuff. I'm serious.

:laughing: I'll just laugh if one of you says that you got sued or something because of that after i've wasted all my time warning you :laughing:

Just because your afraid to go outside in the daytime sPoNg3b0b doesn't mean we have to deal with it.

And sean.. i happen to like the daylight hours and spend some of them outside enjoying a carefree day without worries that I'll be sued or brought to court, like you and everyone else who has Kazaa should be.