Author Topic: Not Vanilla But.... Chocolate!  (Read 1837 times)

CHOCOLATE!

Not Vanilla But.... Chocolate!
« on: February 04, 2005, 03:55:44 pm »
HELLO SEA CREATURES! I BRING YOU GREETINGS FROM APPLE WORLD!!!

Nah, only kidding... hi all! My name is Dawna, I'm 15, and a huge fan of Spongebob in Massachusetts.

I have tons of pets, unfortunately no snails. I have two cats Ickle Pickle and Charles, the "birds" which are chickens, a rottweiler named Sela, some fish, and three horses: Roast Beef, Scoobers aka The Mystery Machine, and Abs of Steel.  :tongue:  

I like lying around the house doing absolutely nothing, talking to friends and boyfriend on AIM, playing on my PS2, posting on forums, working on my two websites, writing poetry, watching movies, and obsessing over Spider-Man!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2005, 03:57:52 pm by CHOCOLATE! »

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2005, 04:01:56 pm »
i like chocolate too.  feel free to share some of your poems here. welcome aboard the spongebob train

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2005, 04:10:33 pm »
Ooooh, a fellow Spiderman fan. I loved the cartoon series in the early 90's. I wish it could come out on DVD, or that someone would rip them and sell them to me. :P

Welcome to USB.

Spiff

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2005, 05:32:09 pm »
Welcome to USB, where the future is today! ©

GIR

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2005, 06:54:11 pm »
welcome thank you for having a delicioso screen name

Rabble

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2005, 08:48:35 pm »
HELLO SEA CREATURES! I BRING YOU GREETINGS FROM APPLE WORLD!!!

Nah, only kidding... hi all! My name is Dawna, I'm 15, and a huge fan of Spongebob in Massachusetts.

I have tons of pets, unfortunately no snails. I have two cats Ickle Pickle and Charles, the "birds" which are chickens, a rottweiler named Sela, some fish, and three horses: Roast Beef, Scoobers aka The Mystery Machine, and Abs of Steel.  :tongue: 

I like lying around the house doing absolutely nothing, talking to friends and boyfriend on AIM, playing on my PS2, posting on forums, working on my two websites, writing poetry, watching movies, and obsessing over Spider-Man!
[snapback]150086[/snapback]

Jezz... You have a Zoo In Your House. Welcome To U.S.B. where Crazy pepole Unite TO talk about stuff.

CHOCOLATE!

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2005, 07:53:18 am »
Thank you to all those who gave me a warm welcome!!! So nice to be in a place where I can bask in my own insanity and weirdness...  :wacko: