Author Topic: Should Bush Declare War On North Korea?  (Read 21377 times)

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Should Bush Declare War On North Korea?
« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2005, 05:19:35 pm »
The Polish, the politicians that enacted the treaty of verasailles (SP), ANYONE that helped the jews, Russians I think, British, non-christians, homosexuals, probably even more then that.
[snapback]161497[/snapback]
I think there was Asians/Pacific Islanders in Germany, Blacks in Germany, the mentally unstable, special ed kids, Athiests, and Roman Catholics were also persecuted.
[snapback]162021[/snapback]

The Catholic Church was very pro-facist. :biggrin:

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #61 on: March 21, 2005, 06:22:09 pm »
Come on. Facsism isn't THAT bad! Italy did pretty good under facsist control :tongue:

super_sayian_spongebob

« Reply #62 on: March 21, 2005, 06:44:13 pm »
The Polish, the politicians that enacted the treaty of verasailles (SP), ANYONE that helped the jews, Russians I think, British, non-christians, homosexuals, probably even more then that.
I think there was Asians/Pacific Islanders in Germany, Blacks in Germany, the mentally unstable, special ed kids, Athiests, and Roman Catholics were also persecuted.

[snapback]162170[/snapback]
Hitler hated the Catholics because he thought they'll support the Jews. Plus, the Catholic Church isn't pro-facist. Many predomiant Catholic nations are all democratic.

Riku

« Reply #63 on: March 21, 2005, 06:45:33 pm »
Going back I'll answer the question because I'm clueless and too lazy too read post by post I believe that Bush should declare war on the world because bush is a moron and will always be a moron

Me: Mr, Bush how's the US security.
Bush: Its great I mean we got a watch list and everything I reckon.
Me: Mhm. Yes and that makes so some americans can't buy guns.
Bush: Oh yea I'm smart I reckon
Me: And iraqies can't buy guns either that come too our country right?
Bush: Erm.. Why yes they can.
Me: Haha Idiot

Comic strip of what it would be like if I met bush Comeing in April

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #64 on: March 21, 2005, 06:50:31 pm »
This is the debate forum... not a comic showing forum. That wasn't even remotely funny for one...

I know Hitler had a grudge against the Americans too... a big one. After he took over Europe, America was his next target.

Riku

« Reply #65 on: March 21, 2005, 06:57:56 pm »
This is the debate forum... not a comic showing forum. That wasn't even remotely funny for one...

I know Hitler had a grudge against the Americans too... a big one. After he took over Europe, America was his next target.
[snapback]162235[/snapback]

My point was the US goverment sucks and as for Hitler why are we even discussing him and how'd we get on the subject of him? Point is hitlers dead and I'm sure all of us have learned about World War II in classes unless your incredibly young.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #66 on: March 21, 2005, 07:04:32 pm »
We are talking about the jews being killed in the holocaust... obviously Hitler falls in their somewhere right :rolleyes:

Riku

« Reply #67 on: March 21, 2005, 07:07:36 pm »
Yea, but Hitler is D-E-A-D now why must we discuss him he was a disturbed man searching for a purpose kinda like Bin laden a disturbed man searching for a purpose and he must of found the towers were in his way and destroyed them there heartless feinds who are selfcentered. And as for the Jews I should feel bad if hitler would have won I would of been being experimented on I am a Indentical twin so you do the math.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #68 on: March 23, 2005, 04:25:10 pm »

[snapback]162170[/snapback]
Hitler hated the Catholics because he thought they'll support the Jews. Plus, the Catholic Church isn't pro-facist. Many predomiant Catholic nations are all democratic.
[snapback]162228[/snapback]

Hmm, which is why the Catholic Churhc loved Mussolini?

Yea, but Hitler is D-E-A-D now why must we discuss him he was a disturbed man searching for a purpose kinda like Bin laden a disturbed man searching for a purpose and he must of found the towers were in his way and destroyed them there heartless feinds who are selfcentered. And as for the Jews I should feel bad if hitler would have won I would of been being experimented on I am a Indentical twin so you do the math.
[snapback]162263[/snapback]

If we don't learn from our history, we're doomed to repeat it.

Snowthrower

« Reply #69 on: March 24, 2005, 04:44:22 pm »
As conservative as I am, I dont think we should go to war with North Korea. Besides, if they attacked us, we could easily take out North Korea with one missile.

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #70 on: March 25, 2005, 07:51:41 pm »
Actually Hitler WAS a Catholic, he just not a very good one.  And EVERYONE loves Mussolini at first.  Even my grandpa liked him at first.  But it wasn't until long later he allied himself with Hitler.  Pope Pius XII was not pro-fascist, but he was more anti-communist.  The Pope sided with the Allies.  And Mussolini prolly would had too...he developed a friendly relationship with Winston Churchill, and many believe he would had joined their side had he not died.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 25, 2005, 11:32:25 pm »
Actually Hitler WAS a Catholic, he just not a very good one.  And EVERYONE loves Mussolini at first.  Even my grandpa liked him at first.  But it wasn't until long later he allied himself with Hitler.  Pope Pius XII was not pro-fascist, but he was more anti-communist.  The Pope sided with the Allies.  And Mussolini prolly would had too...he developed a friendly relationship with Winston Churchill, and many believe he would had joined their side had he not died.
[snapback]163803[/snapback]

[sarcasm]Ooh. So thats why you act like him sometimes. Because he was a catholic [/sarcasm]

super_sayian_spongebob

« Reply #72 on: March 26, 2005, 06:58:44 am »
Actually Hitler WAS a Catholic, he just not a very good one.
You are obviously NOT a good one either.  :glare: Actually during his childhood he was Catholic. Around his early 20's he gave up his faith, and became Athiest.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2005, 06:59:25 am by super_sayian_spongebob »

Sheldon J. Plankton

« Reply #73 on: April 14, 2005, 02:20:18 pm »
No, we should pull our sorry a**es out of all these countries right now and don't even get involved with North Korea.

What is it with Bush and war, Micheal Moore is right, the Bushes probably have association with the Nazi party. I mean look at Bush, you can tell the stuff he wants to do to Jews, and it's not at all pleasent.

Sheldon J. Plankton

« Reply #74 on: April 14, 2005, 02:20:52 pm »
Actually Hitler WAS a Catholic, he just not a very good one.
You are obviously NOT a good one either.  :glare: Actually during his childhood he was Catholic. Around his early 20's he gave up his faith, and became Athiest.
[snapback]163939[/snapback]

I thought he was like Lutheran or something, because he never persecuted Protestants for all I know.