Author Topic: The Isnt Anything Story Thread.  (Read 1490 times)

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
The Isnt Anything Story Thread.
« on: March 08, 2005, 07:33:01 pm »
I'll post a story in progress. You guys can comment...but i'll keep updating it.

"My In-laws"

Bile always dreads this time of year. Every April Busy's Mother would come stay for a month. Bile never got along with Mrs. Anneli Gdazzhoes or, the brown woman as they called her due to her massive collection of Brown paper bags from the 1920's her, obsession with coper and her 27 year long marrage to Bruso Gdazzhoes a UPS driver.. Anneli never saw eye to eye with Bile seeing as he was "low Class" from the "Yucky part of town, a nice way of putting it" Anneli would always add on to let it be known that she was making a sour attempt to be polite. Bile worked at the local meat market wrapping up bloody animal body parts for consumption. Busy ran the Motel they owned "the Stumble In". Bile always said he bought it to keep Busy busy and away from him during daylight hours to avoid constant nagging and a decreased self-esteam. The last week of March was usually enough for anyone to lose sleep. Anneli was no easy house guest. Everything was all wrong! She never like the taste of anyones cooking, but her own. She'd often tell the chef of the evening "This tastes like Vomit!". Anneli once got thrown out of a diner for throwing a cup of ice water in Bile's face for not picking up the tip. Busy also had 3 other siblings. Cumpney- her senior by 2 years a recovering gambling addict who's going through his 3rd marrage. Sineese-her younger sister expecting her 2nd child. A manager of a fast food chain who lost her arm in a boating accident. She recently moved from Memphis Tennesse to be near her now husband who she met online 5 years earlier. And her Adopted brother Buckly-Who was born in prison. His mom later died and his dad a Vet...who later went crazy.. Bile and Buckly always got along well..looking at the number line in the stock pages. Bile wanted a Condo to send his parents. Jemmi and Drek. Cumpney would usually pop in and say something that made no sense to anyone:

"Did you know that in 2067 there will be no such thing as The Americas, it will be one unit ran by a unit goverment called the NI. No one will speak English, only Spanish and a bit of French...I read that in the paper"

"I dont get that boy!!", Bile said shaking his head. "he's-a-got a screw loose he does!". Buckley gave no response. Cumpney always wanted to go into goverment. Wanting to expose the secrets of the goverment. Most of it made up, he swore the nation was in danger of folding due to this conspiracy he read in a paper he gets from a small group of radicals in Maine. "The Black Stars" who had an ex Interpol agent on staff as he'd often gloat. "The stuff has to be true! He's In the know!". That was last Labour day. Bile swore for hours he'd never deal with them again. Busy upset but occupied said: "He's got nuttin' wrong with him, he's just a little strange! Nuttin' wrong with my older brother.". Bile went back to the stocks...hoping he made a bit of money this week..
« Last Edit: March 08, 2005, 07:42:05 pm by Isnt_Anything »

Elizabeth Rose

The Isnt Anything Story Thread.
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2005, 03:40:21 pm »
Pretty interesting, there are a few minor grammatical/sentence frag errors, but that might be intentional on your part. Keep going for sure.