Author Topic: People Are Animals  (Read 17887 times)

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
People Are Animals
« on: March 09, 2005, 12:08:53 am »
OK, I couldn't really think of a good title for this topic, but it's about US (people) being ANIMALS.
We are educated to forget we actually ARE animals, and I beleive in doing that we deny existance.
There are many problems with society today, due to the odd person unable to control something that may have been vital to their survival in the past.
It is natural for males to want to kill eachother, as it is for females.
But now it is no longer nessecery.
And in preventing this the population has increased greatly due to the high amounts of people breeding, since humans don't seem to have any natural predators we just multiply without a problem.
That's when disease comes in.
I beleive that is one reason WHY humans catch diseases really easily, because if there is no natural predator then the population dies down due to a disease.
But that won't work now, since we immunise ourselves.
And in doing so the population is still high.
Now, nature won't stop until our population is as low as it was around the first ice age...so it will come up with something, that is if we don't wipe ourselves out first....
What do you think about people being animals? And why we are taught to forget that?
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Megan

People Are Animals
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2005, 01:50:41 pm »
Wow. That makes you think. That is a very good...uh....I don't know the word. Whatever it is, it's good. Hahah. I agree.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
People Are Animals
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2005, 01:53:46 pm »
The human race is going to end up killing itself off.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
People Are Animals
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2005, 02:01:46 pm »
i have more things to say about the animals behaviour in humans...but i do not know if I should submit it now...

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Gideon Brown

People Are Animals
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2005, 02:32:30 pm »
Humans love to try and say they are unique. Two examples would be emotions and helping the sick. Well, I'm afraid both can be proven wrong. Whales help their sick...when a whale is dying, the others of the pod will hold her up to the surface so she can breathe....this could help her recover. As for feelings....whales indeed do have feelings. Orcas have proven this. When a baby orca dies, the mother will mourn. It's a horrible sound, but they DO mourn their dead. They have also been known to help humans. God knows why. You'd think after humans trying to wipe out all whales in two decades, that all whales would loathe humans. But no. There are countless tales of orcas saving not only humans, but their pets as well. There are also dozens of accounts of fin whales and humpbacks bringing humans, lost in their silly boats, back to land. Not only back to land, but generally near where they want to be!
So I ask you this...who is more human? The species that kills other species for fear that they are smart, or the species that forgives the masacre of their kind, and continues to save the others.

oscar_the_grouch

People Are Animals
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2005, 04:44:03 pm »
Humans love to try and say they are unique. Two examples would be emotions and helping the sick. Well, I'm afraid both can be proven wrong. Whales help their sick...when a whale is dying, the others of the pod will hold her up to the surface so she can breathe....this could help her recover. As for feelings....whales indeed do have feelings. Orcas have proven this. When a baby orca dies, the mother will mourn. It's a horrible sound, but they DO mourn their dead. They have also been known to help humans. God knows why. You'd think after humans trying to wipe out all whales in two decades, that all whales would loathe humans. But no. There are countless tales of orcas saving not only humans, but their pets as well. There are also dozens of accounts of fin whales and humpbacks bringing humans, lost in their silly boats, back to land. Not only back to land, but generally near where they want to be!
So I ask you this...who is more human? The species that kills other species for fear that they are smart, or the species that forgives the masacre of their kind, and continues to save the others.
[snapback]158156[/snapback]

I dont really know much about whales, but it sounds like they are much more intelligent then humans :biggrin:

MiraclrPlz

People Are Animals
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2005, 07:32:17 pm »
No Man will never kill himself off.  Why is the forum filled with secularists?  Whatever happend to theology?  God I'm sick of what is happening to every fool who spwaned from the 90s.  Man is God's greatest creation, and will stay on Earth 'till judgement day.  The is the truth, the whole thruth, and nothing but.

Gideon Brown

People Are Animals
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2005, 07:44:32 pm »
According to a book written by druggies *shrugs*
According to this book here, Spock is the Messiah. *reads book*

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
People Are Animals
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2005, 08:13:08 pm »
No Man will never kill himself off.  Why is the forum filled with secularists?  Whatever happend to theology?  God I'm sick of what is happening to every fool who spwaned from the 90s.  Man is God's greatest creation, and will stay on Earth 'till judgement day.  The is the truth, the whole thruth, and nothing but.
[snapback]158206[/snapback]

Wow, if man is Gods greatest creation, I'd hate to see his worst.

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
People Are Animals
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2005, 08:17:40 pm »
OK, I couldn't really think of a good title for this topic, but it's about US (people) being ANIMALS.
We are educated to forget we actually ARE animals, and I beleive in doing that we deny existance.
There are many problems with society today, due to the odd person unable to control something that may have been vital to their survival in the past.
It is natural for males to want to kill eachother, as it is for females.
But now it is no longer nessecery.
And in preventing this the population has increased greatly due to the high amounts of people breeding, since humans don't seem to have any natural predators we just multiply without a problem.
That's when disease comes in.
I beleive that is one reason WHY humans catch diseases really easily, because if there is no natural predator then the population dies down due to a disease.
But that won't work now, since we immunise ourselves.
And in doing so the population is still high.
Now, nature won't stop until our population is as low as it was around the first ice age...so it will come up with something, that is if we don't wipe ourselves out first....
What do you think about people being animals? And why we are taught to forget that?
[snapback]158104[/snapback]

I disagree. Animals would die as well even if they didnt have natural predators and animals still die of diseases. The same ones as humans do. Everything dies eventually. Nothing lives forever even without Disease and predators. Thats the way it is. I dont think man will kill itself off. Thats a lot to kill and more are coming in and out this world everyday. For everyone who dies someone is born. All animals have feelings even ants. That doesnt have anything to with it. Whales also kill each other and fight each other. Animals arnt all about love and helping each other. We'd like to think that, but it just isnt so. I remember a TV commerical a couple of years ago that was an ad for a kids toy. Some crackpot held grey dirt and shouted "human is an animal!!". Not because of the commerical, but I feel that those people are saying this junk. The same people who have no problem with cloning. Taking away the natural human life and replacing it with science. I believe that humans are not animals, but more than that. We are more intelligent. We build strong structures that last for centuries and not wash away so easily and educate beyond the basic hunting, building shelter and mating. Not only that, we have the ability to choose. To choose our beliefs, taste in music, favorite color and who we are. Animals cant. Not like we can. Animals can survive on their own...they can only do so much. They cant do any more than expected. Fish swim, birds chirp, dogs bark. They cant change who they are or what they are or reverse what they can do. They do have different personalities. They can choose to like someone, they can be lovers or haters. But no more than that. Humans can communicate and can develop an opinion on someone. Not on some vibe or sense. People are missing the point. It has nothing to do with feelings or emotions or life and death. Everyone and everything has that. God created humans and animals, but they are not on the same level...
« Last Edit: March 09, 2005, 08:24:01 pm by Isnt_Anything »

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
People Are Animals
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2005, 12:04:46 am »
I disagree. Animals would die as well even if they didnt have natural predators and animals still die of diseases. The same ones as humans do. Everything dies eventually. Nothing lives forever even without Disease and predators. Thats the way it is. I dont think man will kill itself off. Thats a lot to kill and more are coming in and out this world everyday. For everyone who dies someone is born. All animals have feelings even ants. That doesnt have anything to with it. Whales also kill each other and fight each other. Animals arnt all about love and helping each other. We'd like to think that, but it just isnt so. I remember a TV commerical a couple of years ago that was an ad for a kids toy. Some crackpot held grey dirt and shouted "human is an animal!!". Not because of the commerical, but I feel that those people are saying this junk. The same people who have no problem with cloning. Taking away the natural human life and replacing it with science. I believe that humans are not animals, but more than that. We are more intelligent. We build strong structures that last for centuries and not wash away so easily and educate beyond the basic hunting, building shelter and mating. Not only that, we have the ability to choose. To choose our beliefs, taste in music, favorite color and who we are. Animals cant. Not like we can. Animals can survive on their own...they can only do so much. They cant do any more than expected. Fish swim, birds chirp, dogs bark. They cant change who they are or what they are or reverse what they can do. They do have different personalities. They can choose to like someone, they can be lovers or haters. But no more than that. Humans can communicate and can develop an opinion on someone. Not on some vibe or sense. People are missing the point. It has nothing to do with feelings or emotions or life and death. Everyone and everything has that. God created humans and animals, but they are not on the same level...
[snapback]158218[/snapback]

And in doing so we live boring, unexciting lives.
Humans ARE animals, they claim to be intelligent, when we are infact so stupid not to notice.
Would an INTELLIGENT creature pollute the planet?
I don't see dolphins building factories, not that they would, but THEY are the intelligent animals on this planet.
Not humans.
We are not a compleatly different species, we are just different.
If I could, I would move into the woods and live with a pack of blood thristy wolves, rather than live in an OVERPOPULATED society.
We do NEED a natural disaster to wipe out more than half of our population.
You say that when someone dies, someone is born...that's close but not accurate.
For every one person that dies, about 4 are born...maybe more.
We are even running out of space for homes, food and we keep demolishing other species homes just so our overpopulated one can move in and keep expanding.
Some animals die of old age, but most of them ARE killed off by predators.
Humans DON'T seem to have a natural predator....so I suggest we find one and let loose a bunch of them.
There are too many people in the world, it is a major problem that HAS to be solved NOW.
It is certain that humans will kill themselves off with war and unnessasary violence if nothing natural does, we have a whole list of natural events yet to come.
If humans survive them, they will kill eachother with their so called 'intelligence'.
Or should I say, stupidity.

Gideon Brown

People Are Animals
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2005, 06:02:15 am »
Yes, whales fight. But it is not to the death. The only whale that is known to attack another whale is the orca (Killer Whale) and even then, only transient orcas will attack another whale, or a seal for that matter. The rest eat fish. And you know...they do have choices...because these resident orcas, that eat salmon...had a choice over which salmon they prefered. And so they chose. *shrugs* To say animals don't have choices is bull::Dolphin Noise::.

Humans aren't special...if we were special we wouldn't be frightened of the larger animals that seem intelligent. And hey, we ARE. We almost killed off all elephants. There used to be dozens of types of elephants. We have, what....two types left? Not to mention bears.....humans created tall tales that bears were evil...so we killed them. And whales....they did nothing to humans. But humans managed to kill 20 million whales in two decades....I'm sorry....but a 'special' species would never be that cruel to others.

As for making buildings that last. How do you see this as something positive? I see this scarring the Earth....it will take centuries for the Earth to finally cover these buildings with mosses and other forms of life. Until then they are like sores on her skin.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
People Are Animals
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2005, 06:36:07 am »
No Man will never kill himself off.

Ever herad of suicide?

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
People Are Animals
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2005, 09:29:30 am »
[snapback]158218[/snapback]

And in doing so we live boring, unexciting lives.
Humans ARE animals, they claim to be intelligent, when we are infact so stupid not to notice.
Would an INTELLIGENT creature pollute the planet?
I don't see dolphins building factories, not that they would, but THEY are the intelligent animals on this planet.
Not humans.
We are not a compleatly different species, we are just different.
If I could, I would move into the woods and live with a pack of blood thristy wolves, rather than live in an OVERPOPULATED society.
We do NEED a natural disaster to wipe out more than half of our population.
You say that when someone dies, someone is born...that's close but not accurate.
For every one person that dies, about 4 are born...maybe more.
We are even running out of space for homes, food and we keep demolishing other species homes just so our overpopulated one can move in and keep expanding.
Some animals die of old age, but most of them ARE killed off by predators.
Humans DON'T seem to have a natural predator....so I suggest we find one and let loose a bunch of them.
There are too many people in the world, it is a major problem that HAS to be solved NOW.
It is certain that humans will kill themselves off with war and unnessasary violence if nothing natural does, we have a whole list of natural events yet to come.
If humans survive them, they will kill eachother with their so called 'intelligence'.
Or should I say, stupidity.
[snapback]158228[/snapback]

Sounds like your more angry at the human race than anything else...

Charliez Fallen Angel: I somewhat agree with you. But again, I'm not basing it on feelings or anything like that. Humans have the choice to do far more than a Whale. Right, they do eat fish....anything else? I'm not an earth lover nor to I refer to the Earth as a gender. I dont hate earth, but I dont believe that makes us the "real" animals because we build on land. What are you basing it on? The fact that animals are supposed to be the hungry savages that take, take, take? A lot of us give back. Not all humans hate animals or the earth. Fact is, Everyone on this message board is human. And seem to have no problem with living in man-made buildings. They can say "I'd like to live in the woods" but, even you guys are used to the comfort of modern living. I do agree with you that we are destroying the earth with our pollution. A natural disaster could wipe out humans, yes, but I'm not going to count on it. If such a disaster hit, animals would die too leaving the earth empty. What good is that?
« Last Edit: March 10, 2005, 09:31:35 am by Isnt_Anything »

Spongy Animator

People Are Animals
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2005, 09:58:58 am »
I agree with MiraclrPlz completely. We are all God’s sons and daughters.