Author Topic: People Are Animals  (Read 17889 times)

..::PatrickStar::..

People Are Animals
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2005, 05:25:31 pm »
The human race is going to end up killing itself off.
[snapback]158147[/snapback]

lol, theres tons of topics about this:P

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
People Are Animals
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2005, 12:01:41 am »
I agree with MiraclrPlz completely. We are all God’s sons and daughters.
[snapback]158272[/snapback]

Then I deny my existance.

Sounds like your more angry at the human race than anything else...

Took you awhile to notice, no? XD

I hate people, as individual we are OK, small groups is alright...but as a species.....I detest it.
 :glare:
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Dragon Of Grief

People Are Animals
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2005, 07:38:30 am »
Anything with a beating heart and a brain is an animal... god just made us more highly evolved.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
People Are Animals
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2005, 08:55:04 am »
Anything with a beating heart and a brain is an animal... god just made us more highly evolved.
[snapback]158691[/snapback]

Not in all areas

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
People Are Animals
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2005, 09:18:15 am »
[snapback]158691[/snapback]

Not in all areas
[snapback]158712[/snapback]

For the exestince of animals, you must believe the exestince of self.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
People Are Animals
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2005, 09:46:20 am »
There are other animals that are smarter than us :P

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
People Are Animals
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2005, 10:18:53 am »
infact, every other animal is smarter than us.
We are demaging the environment, other animals don't do that.
We are killing entire species off that don't need killing, such as tigers and pandas.
We are stupid, I wanna die and become a lion or some other carnivoirus animal.

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Dragon Of Grief

People Are Animals
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2005, 01:37:55 pm »
But have they developed rocket science, and computer technology? I think not...

Gideon Brown

People Are Animals
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2005, 01:49:45 pm »
And what's so good about rocket science? What....ooooh...we can conquer more and kill more people....and the computer technology is only good for pron.

Dragon Of Grief

People Are Animals
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2005, 02:06:22 pm »
What I am saying is our IQ levels are much higher... which they are. Humans make bad desicions, yes but at leats we can distinguish between right and wrong. Animals can't do that.

..::PatrickStar::..

People Are Animals
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2005, 02:10:32 pm »
sure they can, uhh an example is when... uh... ... before hibernating, bears eatlot and if they where humans they would like percrastanate and not eat thus dieing so all the bears would die

Gideon Brown

People Are Animals
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2005, 02:12:38 pm »
Yes they can!! Whales are proof of it!! COMPASSION!!
Humans are so scared to admit that they aren't special. I find it hilarious.
The largest brain to body size is that of the Sperm Whale....if it were the size of a human, it's brain would be bigger than ours....not to mention it is made...not less than, or just as complex, as a humans, but much MORE complex. If, since many believe, the brain, is proof of humans being highly evolved...then this itself proves that the Sperm whale is MUCH more evolved that the human....and hey...it's large brain can survive 40,000 ft compression of water pressing against it. Humans can't adapt that much...in fact, humans can't even go that deep in man made objects. I dunno.....I think your arguments can be easily refuted, if I just found the right books. But I'm too lazy to go searching.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2005, 02:13:22 pm by Charliez Fallen Angel »

Dragon Of Grief

People Are Animals
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2005, 02:16:32 pm »
How aren't humans special? Each human on THIS EARTH has an original and unique genetic code that nobody else has... look at these whales and animals. They all look the SAME. Just about anyways... and compassion comes to them as an instinct... more of a survival tool to them. And if they are so much smarter then us how coem you don't hear of any dogs creating some new technology, or some new product? Hmm? Answer me this... your arguments are easily refuted as well.

Gideon Brown

People Are Animals
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2005, 02:46:20 pm »
Actually, compassion has nothing to do with survival. Much of what an orca does has nothing to do with survival. In fact, it's a law amongst marine biologists to never assume a certain behaviour is always the same in the same situation.  Each orca can be identified with just their dorsal fin. :)

Now...why do other animals not create things? Because they have no need for them. Look at the human. The human needs things to survive. We are amazingly weak, and have no fur or body fat to keep us warm in cold weather. We are scavengers who wish we weren't scavengers.

whales do not need to make anything to survive in the ocean. They were doing absolutely fine, at the top of the food chain, until humans got out their guns and flensing knifes. And even still, they forgive us. In fact, they evolved so they didn't NEED anything there. They adapted. They still have finger bones in the pectoral fins, believe it or not.

You see....people like you, who assume humans are so different, those are the people I can't stand. It's proof that humans have such arrogance, and truly need to be humbled by a much more evolved animal. But alas, that'll never happen, because we 'create' things.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
People Are Animals
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2005, 03:26:07 pm »
You see....people like you, who assume humans are so different, those are the people I can't stand. It's proof that humans have such arrogance, and truly need to be humbled by a much more evolved animal. But alas, that'll never happen, because we 'create' things.
[snapback]158841[/snapback]

Thats what my argument is trying to say, that people claim humans are the most intelligent beings on the planet, when we are just proving our stupidity by KILLING ourselves and animals that don't need to be killed.
We don't eat whales, so why do we kill them?
It's because we are stupid.
We kill tigers, but why?
Religious beleifs that animals do not need, more proof of our idiocity.
Humans have NO natural weapons, no claws or sharp teeth...we don't even have fur to warm ourselves in winter.
We can't even run fast, so we would have been easy prey.
Humans are the worst creatures on this planet, and we kill other species because we want to be better than they are...when that will NEVER happen.
Because people are STUPID, and humanity sickens me because of it.