Author Topic: To All The Homophobes Out There.  (Read 24405 times)

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
To All The Homophobes Out There.
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2005, 02:02:24 pm »
I do not believe homosexuality is a normal life-style.  The Pope is very much anti-gay.  But I do not believe that gays should be discriminated against.  Sure they partake in extremly sick and unacceptable behavior, but calling people homophobes just because they are against gay rights is just plain wrong.  Not wanting gay marriage does not mean you are afraid of gays, we do not want to re-define the definition of marriage.  The definition of marriage is between one man and one woman.  The Defense of Marriage Act has already defined this.  I am against fighting for perversion.  Just because Homosexuality is not a normal life-style does not make me a homophobe.
[snapback]159553[/snapback]

Homosexuality may not be a normal lifestyle, but neither is spending your whole life dedicated to Mario and SpongeBob.

Gideon Brown

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2005, 02:18:11 pm »
MSP, the moment you say it is a perversion, you are a homophobe.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2005, 07:21:39 pm »
I do not believe homosexuality is a normal life-style.  The Pope is very much anti-gay.  But I do not believe that gays should be discriminated against.  Sure they partake in extremly sick and unacceptable behavior, but calling people homophobes just because they are against gay rights is just plain wrong.  Not wanting gay marriage does not mean you are afraid of gays, we do not want to re-define the definition of marriage.  The definition of marriage is between one man and one woman.  The Defense of Marriage Act has already defined this.  I am against fighting for perversion.  Just because Homosexuality is not a normal life-style does not make me a homophobe.

Homosexuality may not be a normal lifestyle, but neither is spending your whole life dedicated to Mario and SpongeBob.
[snapback]159636[/snapback]
Ouch. That was a burn.

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2005, 07:50:33 pm »
ok im not normal.  maybe there is no normal

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2005, 03:59:00 am »
Exactly, so Congress shouldn't have the right to decide what's normal, and then ban the irregular things.

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2005, 07:39:19 am »
Exactly, so Congress shouldn't have the right to decide what's normal, and then ban the irregular things.
[snapback]159751[/snapback]
Congress can decide what's normal to a limited extent, you know murder, but that's all Congress can decide what's irregular. It can say "You are a Muslim, that means you're a terrorest, and need to be sent back to Iraq." It can't make descions based on relgion, "tradinonal" morals, or politilal reasons.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2005, 11:36:43 am »
Congress can decide what's normal to a limited extent, you know murder, but that's all Congress can decide what's irregular. It can say "You are a Muslim, that means you're a terrorest, and need to be sent back to Iraq." It can't make descions based on relgion, "tradinonal" morals, or politilal reasons.
[snapback]159758[/snapback]

Murder isn't illegal because it's not normal, it's banned because it takes away someones right to life.

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2005, 07:36:33 am »
[snapback]159758[/snapback]

Murder isn't illegal because it's not normal, it's banned because it takes away someones right to life.
[snapback]159794[/snapback]
Normal is different for everybody. Someone who belives in god thinks it's normal to believe in god, and abnormal to be an atheist. But an atheist thinks it's normal not to beleive in god, and abnormal to believe in god. So normal to me might be different than your idea of normal.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

Jackie-Boy

« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2005, 09:05:08 pm »
ok im not normal.  maybe there is no normal
[snapback]159741[/snapback]

So even though you practically said that being a homosexual was inhumane and disgusting, now you rise to your own defense when someone calls something that you like "weird". Pretty mature, guy.

oscar_the_grouch

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2005, 12:47:14 am »
In the words of Kurt Cobain: "I wish I were gay, just to ::Dolphin Noise:: off the homophobes."
[snapback]159095[/snapback]

What a wonderful person :biggrin:

Offline Chongster

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • ^ George ^
    • View Profile
    • www.simon-chong.co.uk
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2005, 02:21:52 am »
I thought i'd add my part here too  :tongue:
being in university, there are loads of diffrent people here, and a lot of them become your friends, especially since i work in the student shop which serves 90% of them! I myslef am not gay, but am totally ok with people who are, it really doesnt bother me, because like Jack said, it doesnt affect my life one bit. Im not trying to persuade you all to change your views here by the way, im just adding my thoughts to this li'l old convo here.

Eva:Gina

« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2005, 01:09:37 am »
think of this.....
Dont you think that if people would chose to be straight if they could? it would be alot easier.

Jackie-Boy

« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2005, 02:43:56 am »
think of this.....
Dont you think that if people would chose to be straight if they could? it would be alot easier.
[snapback]162005[/snapback]

The thing is though, you don't CHOOSE to be homosexual. You are that way because you are, not because you want to. It isn't like you can choose to be democrat or republican. It's just like being a certain type of race.. You are that race, and you can't do anything to change it.

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2005, 05:14:21 am »
The U.S. needs to do away with it's Christain based marriage laws. And what about other religion. Maybe in Dunui religion (this is made up people) homosexulaity is seen as normal, and acceptable. This religion would be very disapointed that they can't get married to someone of the same gender.
[snapback]159634[/snapback]

It is only wrong if you are Christan. What about the other half of the world? So they have to do what you believe in?

Eva:Gina

« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2005, 11:13:28 pm »
think of this.....
[snapback]162005[/snapback]

The thing is though, you don't CHOOSE to be homosexual. You are that way because you are, not because you want to. It isn't like you can choose to be democrat or republican. It's just like being a certain type of race.. You are that race, and you can't do anything to change it.
[snapback]162008[/snapback]
umm, thats what i was saying. That if they had a choice, they would be straight, just to avoid all of this type of stuff.