Author Topic: To All The Homophobes Out There.  (Read 24403 times)

oscar_the_grouch

To All The Homophobes Out There.
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2005, 11:47:01 pm »
umm, thats what i was saying. That if they had a choice, they would be straight, just to avoid all of this type of stuff.

Not always true. I know people who are homo sexual and proud of it. Not everyone would choose to be a certain way to avoid trouble. Me being one of them :biggrin:

Jackie-Boy

« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2005, 03:01:52 am »
I do not believe homosexuality is a normal life-style.  The Pope is very much anti-gay.  But I do not believe that gays should be discriminated against.  Sure they partake in extremly sick and unacceptable behavior, but calling people homophobes just because they are against gay rights is just plain wrong.  Not wanting gay marriage does not mean you are afraid of gays, we do not want to re-define the definition of marriage.  The definition of marriage is between one man and one woman.  The Defense of Marriage Act has already defined this.  I am against fighting for perversion.  Just because Homosexuality is not a normal life-style does not make me a homophobe.
[snapback]159553[/snapback]
The U.S. needs to do away with it's Christain based marriage laws. And what about other religion. Maybe in Dunui religion (this is made up people) homosexulaity is seen as normal, and acceptable. This religion would be very disapointed that they can't get married to someone of the same gender.
[snapback]159634[/snapback]

It is only wrong if you are Christan. What about the other half of the world? So they have to do what you believe in?
[snapback]162018[/snapback]

In my crisis of faith, before becoming agnostic, I read the Bible. And I know that somewhere in there it talks about how we need to accept other people as they are. Bunch of hypocrites.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2005, 03:04:01 am by I Am Jack's Username »

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2005, 10:35:15 am »
Im friends with some bisexual girls, and some boys...they're incredibly nice.
I don't see what some peoples problems are with gay people, let them be what they want...it's not your life, it's theirs.
As for being against nature, that is untrue...as CFA suggested, many animals do mate just for fun.
Or so we think.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

oscar_the_grouch

« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2005, 11:58:10 am »
Im friends with some bisexual girls, and some boys...they're incredibly nice.
I don't see what some peoples problems are with gay people, let them be what they want...it's not your life, it's theirs.
As for being against nature, that is untrue...as CFA suggested, many animals do mate just for fun.
Or so we think.
[snapback]162424[/snapback]

One of my bestfriends denies being bi sexual, he just says his other half is gay. Being a homophobic is no different then being racist, or atleast thats the way I see it.  But I think I already said that.

Jackie-Boy

« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2005, 02:24:25 pm »
Being gay is not something that they can change. Just like you can't change your race. You can change the way you look, sure, but it doesn't change your race at all. It's even worse then disliking people because of their religion, because you can change that. It's the things that can't be changed that are bad to make fun of.

GIR

« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2005, 02:28:37 pm »
I do not believe homosexuality is a normal life-style.  The Pope is very much anti-gay.  But I do not believe that gays should be discriminated against.  Sure they partake in extremly sick and unacceptable behavior, but calling people homophobes just because they are against gay rights is just plain wrong.  Not wanting gay marriage does not mean you are afraid of gays, we do not want to re-define the definition of marriage.  The definition of marriage is between one man and one woman.  The Defense of Marriage Act has already defined this.  I am against fighting for perversion.  Just because Homosexuality is not a normal life-style does not make me a homophobe.

Homosexuality may not be a normal lifestyle, but neither is spending your whole life dedicated to Mario and SpongeBob.
[snapback]159636[/snapback]
Ouch. That was a burn.
[snapback]159725[/snapback]
ty, that was more like the whole bomb.

and gay [whisper] s-e-x [whisper/] spreads STD's

but I mean I dont like gay's but If they marry whats the point it's not illegal to just live with some one
« Last Edit: March 22, 2005, 02:37:34 pm by megapat0099 »

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2005, 02:45:37 pm »

but I mean I dont like gay's but If they marry whats the point it's not illegal to just live with some one
[snapback]162510[/snapback]

And normal sex spreads diseases anyway, it's not because of gays, it's because of peoples stupidity into the need of breeding with one another in the first place.
Gay people are normal, they are still human beings like yourself...I am on the edge of humanity and deny myself being one, yay.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2005, 04:58:47 pm »
I do not believe homosexuality is a normal life-style.

That's like saying that being left-handed is not a normal life style.

And any sex will spread STDs.

But I mean, I have no opinion on gays, but if they marry, they get benefits. That's why everyone marries. If it changed nothing, no one/few people would marry.

oscar_the_grouch

« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2005, 07:19:55 pm »
That's like saying that being left-handed is not a normal life style.

I knew a person who thought being left handed was horrible. We didnt get along to great for obvious reasons. But thats kind of off topic.

Gideon Brown

« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2005, 07:46:59 pm »
When I was just learning to write, my teacher tried forcing me to write right-handed....she went to the extreme of taping the pencil into my right hand....needless to say, my parents changed teachers for me...

but yes...a long time ago, being lefthanded was considered a witchlike thing.

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2005, 07:58:43 pm »
Homosexuals, sodomites, or any other name you chose to call them by, are not gay (which means happy), talented, special, or even gifted. What homosexuals and homosexuality are, is an evil abomination in the eyes of God, a blemish of the face of God's creation.
Homosexuality is a SIN. Standing up and speaking against this vile evil does not make you homophobic as the homosexuals would have you believe. Homophobia is a fear of homosexuals. As children of the one and only eternal and loving true God, we have nothing to fear from these sinners. In fact, it is they who are afraid of us. They are afraid of us because we stand up against them and proclaim homosexuality for what it is, a VILE AND EVIL SIN.

oscar_the_grouch

« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2005, 08:08:36 pm »
Homosexuals, sodomites, or any other name you chose to call them by, are not gay (which means happy), talented, special, or even gifted. What homosexuals and homosexuality are, is an evil abomination in the eyes of God, a blemish of the face of God's creation.
Homosexuality is a SIN. Standing up and speaking against this vile evil does not make you homophobic as the homosexuals would have you believe. Homophobia is a fear of homosexuals. As children of the one and only eternal and loving true God, we have nothing to fear from these sinners. In fact, it is they who are afraid of us. They are afraid of us because we stand up against them and proclaim homosexuality for what it is, a VILE AND EVIL SIN.
[snapback]162675[/snapback]

MSP I think you are a special person. You are one of the only people who can make me laugh.

On a more serious note what if my religon said your beliefs were a sin? That standing up and saying that being a homosexual is wrong is the worst sin you could ever do? Which one of us is right? Both of us have strong beliefs, each is determinded they are right. Naturally, I would think you are wrong because we all want to be right. To me being a homosexual is not different then being a heterosexual. To you it obviously is. Though you dont have to agree with it, that doesnt mean you have to treat them any different. Im not saying you do, but thats the impression I got from your posts abotu it. Yeah okay Im ranting so this post is coming to an end.

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2005, 08:11:52 pm »
Oscar I commend your rebuttle of my argument and I must say as far as rebuttles go that was a pretty good job.  I don't agree with you but I still think that was a good defense.

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2005, 08:28:05 pm »
[snapback]162675[/snapback]

But it is still natural and there is no way to stop it, much like being left-handed. Get out of that one. :original:

oscar_the_grouch

« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2005, 08:36:25 pm »
Oscar I commend your rebuttle of my argument and I must say as far as rebuttles go that was a pretty good job.  I don't agree with you but I still think that was a good defense.
[snapback]162680[/snapback]

Why thankyou... Ive gotten use to defending myself over the years. I make it sound as if I have some intellect, though some times poking people with a spoon is so tempting *pokes*