Poll

should i invite harrison after wut he said and did?

yes invite him to your party
4 (80%)
no don't give him an invitation
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: the poll about harrison  (Read 2377 times)

spongebuddie

the poll about harrison
« on: March 24, 2005, 03:47:53 pm »
he recently said he was really sry for wut he said but he did talk s*** behind my back and called me names and ruined my social life but he's being nice to me now and i'm really not sure if i should forgive him either plz vote yall  :mellow:

Elizabeth Rose

the poll about harrison
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2005, 03:50:39 pm »
I wouldn't have him there. Invite some of your other friends instead.

spongebuddie

the poll about harrison
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2005, 03:58:49 pm »
yea i invited 21 other people so i think my aunt might freak if i invited 2 more people and so far only 4 people have RSVPed so my aunt is really doubting about haveing this party and that this will be the last one i'll have  :unsure:
« Last Edit: March 24, 2005, 04:00:02 pm by spongebuddie »

oscar_the_grouch

the poll about harrison
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2005, 06:34:54 pm »
TWENTY-ONE PEOPLE!!!! I dont even get along with that many people :wacko: Anyways I wouldnt invite him if your still hurt over what he did, but if you guys are friends then whatever. Your choice.

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
the poll about harrison
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2005, 06:58:34 pm »
Wow, 21 people. Man, where do you meet all these people? Tell me your secret! I command you!  :biggrin:  No really, if it makes you feel weird dont invite him, but dont hold a stupid grudge against him. Be nice to him. He might see thats the better way to act.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2005, 06:58:49 pm by Isnt_Anything »

super_sayian_spongebob

the poll about harrison
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2005, 07:38:36 pm »
Even though he may be your little pest, invite him. I mean, I bet you two may have had some good connections in the past, I think you should bring those good times in the past, into the present.

spongebuddie

the poll about harrison
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2005, 08:42:41 pm »
ya i've had all these thougths today and he asks me for a hug today and i was a dumb a** to do it but i did
wut about all the bad memories???
« Last Edit: March 25, 2005, 11:02:18 am by spongebuddie »

Elizabeth Rose

the poll about harrison
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2005, 09:11:37 am »
21 people?!?! I don't know enough people to have a party for...anyone. How do you manage this?

By the way, don't be upset that only four people have RSVPed. Sometimes smaller is more fun I hear. I imagine that would be correct.

super_sayian_spongebob

the poll about harrison
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2005, 09:42:05 am »
Well, yeah. I mean I wonder if anyone out there has room for like 21 people.

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
the poll about harrison
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2005, 09:58:11 am »
Invite him, but do it either the day of, or before the party. Make him feel that you forgot to invite him. If you really want him to like you, make him work for your attention.

spongebuddie

the poll about harrison
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2005, 11:11:50 am »
but i don't want to like him i don't want to be hurt again i kno if i go back out with him that janee will feel bad and i'll feel terrible for doing so and lastly he'll go out with me for a lil while just so he can feel my a** and i don't want that then he'll talk behind my back like he did be4 and then break my heart again because there is that saying somthing that begins will eventually end all things do especially realtionships all i want is to feel that i don't have to act like some1 else to go out with some1 and not drive them crazy i want some1 to like me for who i am not by how big my a** is or how big of a rack i have but my personality but isn't that wut every girl wants?

Offline LE

• SpongeBob
  • with walls of the deepest blue
    • View Profile
the poll about harrison
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2005, 11:21:01 am »
invite him. forgive and forget and treat him like a normal friend and he'll probably be attracted to you.
it got too real

spongebuddie

the poll about harrison
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2005, 11:55:21 am »
i kno he is everyone tells me
oh i'll have plenty of room it'll be at the apt office's pool
« Last Edit: March 25, 2005, 12:46:40 pm by spongebuddie »

spongebuddie

the poll about harrison
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2005, 07:08:43 am »
wut do you think i should do i talked to my sister yesterday and told her everything that had happened and she told me that i shouldn't  like be all happy torwards him but dry be nice but.....not too nice because wut he did was terrible enough to do that and also she said when i see him not to call him over to give him a hug let him to that
i  think i shold do that because of all people she would know cuz she's in high school and i know she's prolly delt with this kind of situation