Author Topic: Child Killing  (Read 22205 times)

MiraclrPlz

Child Killing
« on: April 20, 2005, 07:54:25 pm »
Can you believe the EVIL ACLU supports Infanticide(or Child Killng,

in·fan·ti·cide    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (n-fnt-sd)
n.
The act of killing an infant.
The practice of killing newborn infants.
One who kills an infant.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Late Latin nfanticdium, the killing of a child, and nfnticda, killer of a child Latin nfns, nfant-, infant; see infant + Latin -cdiumand -cda, -cide.]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
in·fanti·cidal (-sdl) adj.

[Download or Buy Now]

in·fan·ti·cide (n-fnt-sd)
n.

The act of killing an infant.
The practice of killing newborns.

Main Entry: in·fan·ti·cide
Pronunciation: in-'fan-t&-"sId
Function: noun
: the killing of a newly or recently born child

Source: Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of Law, © 1996 Merriam-Webster, Inc.

Main Entry: in·fan·ti·cide
Pronunciation: in-'fant-&-"sId
Function: noun
1 : the killing of an infant
2 : one who kills an infant —in·fan·ti·ci·dal /-"fant-&-'sId-&l/ adjective

Source: Merriam-Webster's Medical Dictionary, © 2002 Merriam-Webster, Inc.

Infanticide

n 1: a person who murders an infant 2: murdering an infant

Source: WordNet ® 2.0, © 2003 Princeton University

---------------------
Imagin supporting killing an infant just because he is sick?  How evil can you get?  You can not get anymore evil.  And the reason the ACLU supports these horrendous crimes is because they are too stupid to know right from wrong.    It will never be legal.  If it ever is I'm leaving this country.  The ACLU must be sick.  And they need help.

Elizabeth Rose

Child Killing
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2005, 07:57:34 pm »
Meh, my honest belief is that the Apocalypse shall be nigh when those things become legal.

MiraclrPlz

Child Killing
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2005, 08:02:46 pm »
I still believe in America.  As evil as she was to legalize Abortion(which is just as bad as Infanticide), she'll never stoop that low.

Elizabeth Rose

Child Killing
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2005, 08:04:29 pm »
Keep your spirits up lad, but mine are long gone. I pray America never stoops that low, but I shan't be surprised.

Eva:Gina

Child Killing
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2005, 08:07:13 pm »
i agree. abortion is cool by me, cos they are NOT ALIVE when they are aborted.
but killing off kids??
is it china that already does it?? the country where they cant have any more than one child per family. i saw a clip of a dead baby lying in the street, and no on took any notice of it for something like 14 hours, untill an old beggar man came and wrapped it in newspaper nad put it in the trash.
 they kill of the girls over there. so heres one for you msp, they reckon 70 percent of males will become gay, jsut cos there will be no girls left  :ohmy:

Gideon Brown

Child Killing
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2005, 08:12:02 pm »
Thats blown out of proportion. They do not kill the children in China, they merely put them up for adoption. My cousin is a good example of that.

oscar_the_grouch

Child Killing
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2005, 08:13:40 pm »
I dont consiter killing a child any different then killing an adult. Its wrong to take away someone's life unless you are defending your own.

Child Killing
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2005, 09:21:27 pm »
Thats blown out of proportion. They do not kill the children in China, they merely put them up for adoption. My cousin is a good example of that.
[snapback]171787[/snapback]
i dont think your right. we studied it in some crazy classs at school.  mind you, it was a few years ago, so the situation may be better now. but i know that there were heaps of killings and forced knitting needle type abortions and stuff.

i takethe same stand i do with eithenasia, i mena, its the same thing. if a child is severely handicapped, to the point where there is no brain function, i dont think the hospital would put them on life support for very long anyway. and if they are in pain, and will always be in pain...................................

butif htey are jsut handicapped or retarded, then let them live, poor wee things

Gideon Brown

Child Killing
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2005, 04:47:24 am »
So...like...my cousin is just a fluke? I think not. My aunt managed to get 20 other Chinese children adopted in the course of four years, BECAUSE of the restriction of how many children you can have. My cousin is 13 now.
Quite possibly this class is out of date, like my history book in grade eleven, which was made in the early eighties. BEFORE I WAS BORN.
If you were never affected by these Chinese laws, like I was through my aunt and cousin, why must you assume ones who have been affected are wrong?

Child Killing
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2005, 04:54:10 am »
So...like...my cousin is just a fluke? I think not. My aunt managed to get 20 other Chinese children adopted in the course of four years, BECAUSE of the restriction of how many children you can have. My cousin is 13 now.
Quite possibly this class is out of date, like my history book in grade eleven, which was made in the early eighties. BEFORE I WAS BORN.
If you were never affected by these Chinese laws, like I was through my aunt and cousin, why must you assume ones who have been affected are wrong?
[snapback]171842[/snapback]
ok, did i say ALL babies were being killed off??
the videos we watched were 20/20 films, taken jsut a few weeks before we watched them.

did i say that everything you said was crap?? no, i said that you were wrong in assuming that i was exaggerating.  there was a DEAD BABY lying in the street, and no one even raised an eyebrow!!!

im not saying that all parents were cruel enough to chuck their babies out, thankfuly your cousins werent.  good job on your aunt, btw.

Gideon Brown

Child Killing
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2005, 05:03:26 am »
I am saying the exaggeration is this video shows you the worst circumstances. Yes, some children are probably killed, but the government isn't killing them. The goverment is putting them in adoption agencies. Videos like that are very slanted. My friend from China, while saying she hates the schooling there, has nothing but good things to say about her country, and actually wanted me to come visit when she went back for her summer vacation. Views like this are always slanted. It's like saying 'all Pitt Bulls are dangerous animals' and showing a Pitt Bull attacking a human. I certainly will not believe that. If Pitt Bulls are dangerous, then all dogs are dangerous.

And don't get me wrong, I'm against infaticide. I just don't think the story in China is as bad as people make it out to be. Altho the hygiene story IS as bad as it seems. >_<

Rachy

Child Killing
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2005, 06:03:17 pm »
I learnt about it in School too Eva:Gina, only last year...It happened a LONG LONG time ago though.

Finally, the one-child policy and the successful resistance to it should give pause to claims made in Western nations that there are up to 500,000 "missing" girls in China. The usual claim is that the "missing" girl phenomenon is caused by infanticide. In fact a far more likely explanation is that Chinese couples systematically fail to report the birth of girls.  <--- this is more like what's happening now.

Read more about it here.
http://www.overpopulation.com/faq/Populati.../one_child.html
« Last Edit: April 21, 2005, 06:09:48 pm by Rachy »

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Child Killing
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2005, 10:46:03 am »
Imagine yourself as a female...you wander down the street with supplies for dinner, when a male just knocks you out and rapes you.
She gets pregnant, and needs an abortion otherwise she'll be raising a FILTHY HUMAN TRAMPs baby.
I support abortion, need less babies in the world being born by mistake...unwanted babies will never be wanted...that is a fact that cannot be prevented.
Sure some people will want to take an unwanted child in, but the law sometimes prevents them.

As for killing normal children who ARE wanted and are already born, that is just plain sad....I might aswell just give up on trying to fix humans errors and willow in self pity...since I gave up on hope for humanity many many years ago.
And whats the point in trying to help a species that seems to WANT to die out?
Hmph.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Vicky

Child Killing
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2005, 11:45:34 am »
that's sick! I do think abortion is cool though, becuase teenagers get preggers alot, and i don't think many children would like to be raised by a mum who is old enough to be their big sister!! A friend of a friend got pregnant and had twins, now she is really depressed, cos she has one year until GCSE's and she has no one welse to take care of her poor innocent children!!

Rachy

Child Killing
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2005, 06:02:47 pm »
I think it is unfair to punish something else for your own mistakes.  There are other options other than abortion.  It's there for a reason, and that reason is not for it to be sucked out and thrown away, it's a BABY.  Fair enough wanting an abortion if you were raped, or if you have no family, no partner, no job, live on the street whatever...but most of the time it's just some horny kids who think it's fun to have unprotected sex, get pregnant, think "OMG MY PARENTS WILL KILL ME, IT WILL KILL MY SOCIAL LIFE WAH WAH WAH" and have an abortion because they are TOO MUCH OF A MORON to face their own mistakes.  Either that or their parents force them to get one which is just wrong.  Stupid people make me angry!   :angry:  :angry:
« Last Edit: April 22, 2005, 06:03:43 pm by Rachy »