Author Topic: Have You Ever Had......  (Read 5407 times)

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Have You Ever Had......
« on: April 28, 2005, 01:52:57 pm »
okay let's be serious here. this senior from our school died in a motorcycle accident yesterday. although i didn't know him that well i knew who he was. it was so weird though. everyone was crying and being really quiet the whole day. everyone was just so silent and sad. it was depressing. i feel bad for his friends who watched him die. he was riding a motorcycle and hit a pot hole in the road. he was thrown from his bike and hit a tree. his friends were riding right behind him and had to see his body parts torn off. his neck snapped instantly so he was dead but his body parts were all messed up. i mean i know people who were there. that is so horrible. i couldnt imagine if it was my friend. this other guy died last month at age 19 but he had a rare form of cancer. this kid was an average kid and his life suddenly ended. to make it worse his parents didnt know about it until a lot later. he was living with his best friend because his parents disowned him or something. when i was coming home on the bus i found out that i knew his younger brother. his younger brother used to go to my school. woah what day.

Sheldon J. Plankton

Have You Ever Had......
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2005, 01:58:52 pm »
A girl in my school died of a tumor 2 years ago, and I felt bad for her, but I didn't know her.

Kenny Blankenship

Have You Ever Had......
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2005, 01:59:13 pm »
Man... that's thoroughly depressing.  I seriously feel for you... it must be incredibly rough right now...

Anyway, I've never had anyone close to me in my life die... ever.  Which leads me to believe that sometime later in life I'm going to lose a LOT of people I know in a relatively short period of time...

Offline Chongster

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • ^ George ^
    • View Profile
    • www.simon-chong.co.uk
Have You Ever Had......
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2005, 04:05:57 pm »
ive had my step mother die (she sint really my step mother, she was my half sisters mother)...so actually, she kinda was, but we were close,  she died of cancer, it was horrible, my sisters ex boyfriend died in a car crash 3 weeks ago, which was also upsetting. its really upsetting really, since my sisters boyfriend dying like that, ive become SO carfull wherever i drive now, not that i wasnt before, but now im especially carfull when i make my 5 hour drives to university, or anywhere really.

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
Have You Ever Had......
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2005, 04:13:41 pm »
Last year on newys year eve my friend died in a car crash and I grew up with him. So we were kinda close (I moved at 13). Someone was driving drunk (not sure if it was the person driving the in car or the other) but they wrapped around a tree and he was the only one who died. I'm still pretty shook up. I was in a fender bender today ironically. A few people died when I was in High School. A girl died in a car crash. She was super popular and everyone cried. The next year a goth girl died of a heart problem and everyone said she did crack and killed herself...that really made me mad.

Vicky

Have You Ever Had......
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2005, 01:47:03 pm »
A little boy (8 years old) in my old school has lukemia and is recovering from chemo therapy. i feel so guilty being able to walk around just hanging out with my friends, when that poor kid just sits there in hospital :(

SpongeBobAndyZX14

Have You Ever Had......
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2005, 01:50:06 pm »
I know someone who commited suicide.  I went to there funeral.  :sad:

super_sayian_spongebob

Have You Ever Had......
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2005, 04:04:35 pm »
Nope not really. I haven't had any of those expirences yet, but I feel sorry for those friends who died in tragic events. Oh well may God keep them safe.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
Have You Ever Had......
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2005, 06:56:45 pm »
I know someone who commited suicide 2 months ago. He was 16. I have only seen him like twice.

Elizabeth Rose

Have You Ever Had......
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2005, 06:59:31 pm »
Yes, I have. An old friend of mine died just like that. His heart stopped beating. He would have graduated last year. I don't like to remember all the details though.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2005, 07:04:54 pm by Elizabeth Rose »

spongebuddie

Have You Ever Had......
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2005, 07:18:40 pm »
man this thread is really depressing golly i'm sad now
well i haven't really known anyone that died but i did hear about two kids in my last school when i was in 7th grade that died one that had lewkimia and the other i'm not sure but i did know this teacher that comitted suicide his name was mr. peek he killed himself by cloesing the garage door, running his car, adn haveing all his windows down
ya you guess it carbon manoxcide poisoning terrible i knew him only as a toutering teacher i never had him for any classes all the other teachers were acting really wierd after a couple weeks had gone by i mean i was sad about him too it was just idk they were like well it's hard to explain

Eva:Gina

Have You Ever Had......
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2005, 02:17:16 am »
one of my old freinds killed himself. a girl when i was little died cos she had one of those giant birthmarks that covered half her body and it got infected. a guy i knew died in a motorbike off a cliff thing, just next to where i rolled my motorbike off a cliff!! and one of my freinds died on new years.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2005, 02:17:38 am by Eva:Gina »

Megan

Have You Ever Had......
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2005, 01:49:34 pm »
Just recently I lost a friend of mine who I met through my aunts work at a Convent Infirmary. She was a purely innocent lady who wanted nothing more than peace between all and for our environment to be healthier for everyone. She had had Leukemia, and they thought they removed it all, but it spread to her lungs, stomach, and a couple more organs. She wasn't in pain, so they didn't know it was spreading so fast. But she died peacefully. She was a truly amazing person and I will always remember what I have learned from her.

Vicky

Have You Ever Had......
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2005, 02:04:32 pm »
My karate teacher died last year, and now i don't do karate anymore. he commited suicide. the strange thing was that he was very happy...:(

Megan

Have You Ever Had......
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2005, 02:31:43 pm »
Sometimes poeple put an act on for people so they don't worry, but on the inside they are extremely sad and depressed.