Author Topic: Product I Saw...  (Read 2745 times)

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
Product I Saw...
« on: March 18, 2005, 06:55:26 pm »
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc....-127-001&depa=0

It's a car adapter for any audio product and flash drives that take USB. It has play/pause and next/last track buttons on it in case your using a flash drive that doesn't have any buttons on it. Is said to be compatible with iPod shuffle also. Transmits stereo sound via 8 switchable FM frequencies. The one guy on Newegg that rated it so far thinks it's great. I'm gonna get one within the next couple days.

I've seen other products like this, but none that would accept flash drives. Tell me what you think.

EDIT: Trying to find out if it would work with a big external usb drive (200GB maybe) :P
« Last Edit: March 18, 2005, 07:00:35 pm by +_VulturEMaN_ »

foulpattie

Product I Saw...
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2005, 06:59:44 pm »
that sounds like a cool toy. I'd like to get one.

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
Product I Saw...
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2005, 07:56:40 pm »
That looks awesome. It'd be great for me, as I have all my music on my computer and my MP3 player.

timstapels

Product I Saw...
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2005, 12:54:51 am »
Wicked, never heard of one of those before but it looks really good

SpongeBobAndyZX14

Product I Saw...
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2005, 11:26:45 am »
I want an Mp3 player like by sister.  Right now I'm listening to The Nylons Greatest Hits on a CD player.  Actually,  I've been listening to it in the CD player all day when all of a sudden, I just got the idea to take out that ear bud that's hurting my ear and putting the CD in the computer.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
Product I Saw...
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2005, 03:12:14 am »
I'm gonna go buy one of these for my uncle. He has a junky computer, but it's loaded with incredible amounts of songs (atleast 150GB). Being that in his new car there isn't a CD player, he'll love this.