2 (4.4%)
Gay
1 (2.2%)
Unsure/Deciding
2 (4.4%)
Open Minded
2 (4.4%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Author Topic: Your Sexuality  (Read 42516 times)

MiraclrPlz

Your Sexuality
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2005, 08:24:36 pm »
Even if my own brother was a homosexual, it would not be ok by me.  My feeling towards evil is unconditional.  

Preist:  Do you reject Satan and all his empty promises?  If so, say Amen.

MSP: AMEN!  AMEN!!!!

super_sayian_spongebob

Your Sexuality
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2005, 08:29:24 pm »
You said it.  I belong to the right one. 

i'm gay.
[snapback]176751[/snapback]
And after all the things you said about homosexuality being bad... :dry:

Anyways I'm straight, but I'm not sexually aroused easily anymore.

Elizabeth Rose

Your Sexuality
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2005, 08:29:33 pm »
Even if my own brother was a homosexual, it would not be ok by me.  My feeling towards evil is unconditional. 

Preist:  Do you reject Satan and all his empty promises?  If so, say Amen.

MSP: AMEN!  AMEN!!!!
[snapback]176764[/snapback]

I don't care what you think about that. You can disagree without being insulting. Do you think Jesus insulted people to win them as his followers? I highly doubt it. No more from you in this thread. You want to insult, go do it somewhere else.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2005, 08:30:18 pm by Elizabeth Rose »

Dragon Of Grief

Your Sexuality
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2005, 08:41:26 pm »
MSP, get out of my thread... NOW!

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
Your Sexuality
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2005, 09:10:38 pm »
Straight.

MSP, if you found out you were gay, what would you do?

Rachy

Your Sexuality
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2005, 04:52:22 am »
Elizabeth Rose: I don't care what you think about that. You can disagree without being insulting. Do you think Jesus insulted people to win them as his followers? I highly doubt it. No more from you in this thread. You want to insult, go do it somewhere else.

Rachy:AMEN! AMEN!!!!   :tongue:

Anyway, I'm straight.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2005, 04:55:39 am by Rachy »

Sb129

Your Sexuality
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2005, 05:00:56 am »
Straight for me!

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
Your Sexuality
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2005, 08:04:44 am »
straight. If your bisexual, does that mean u choose to be gay, dragon of grief, or are u born that way? cuz i have an uncle whose gay, and dude, hes awesoome! scientists are trying a project out to see whether people are born that way, or they choose. so far the answer hasnt leaned towards either way: choose to be gay, born that way

I have nothing against bisexuals, lesbians, and gays. nothing at all. And i believe in Jesus Christ, MSP, but does that mean i go around making fun of gay people, no it does not. If your so upsessed with God, then you are decieving him when you make fun of gays. as it says in the bible "LOVE THE SINNER NOT THE SIN" so dont be making fun of gays anymore, because im catholic and i dont act anything like u, and some of the things you  say are downright mean and rude, and God would not be happy with you, i can garantee you that right now.
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty

MiraclrPlz

Your Sexuality
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2005, 08:56:04 am »
I'm not saying I hate these people.  But that thing Hate the Sin love the sinner is NOT in the bible.

Dragon Of Grief

Your Sexuality
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2005, 09:59:38 am »
straight. If your bisexual, does that mean u choose to be gay, dragon of grief, or are u born that way? cuz i have an uncle whose gay, and dude, hes awesoome! scientists are trying a project out to see whether people are born that way, or they choose. so far the answer hasnt leaned towards either way: choose to be gay, born that way

I have nothing against bisexuals, lesbians, and gays. nothing at all. And i believe in Jesus Christ, MSP, but does that mean i go around making fun of gay people, no it does not. If your so upsessed with God, then you are decieving him when you make fun of gays. as it says in the bible "LOVE THE SINNER NOT THE SIN" so dont be making fun of gays anymore, because im catholic and i dont act anything like u, and some of the things you  say are downright mean and rude, and God would not be happy with you, i can garantee you that right now.
[snapback]176885[/snapback]
Uh, no. It means I like guys and girls... your facts are mixed up because I am not gay. I just swing both ways is all.

And obviously you aren't reading your bible good enough because it sure is in my bible... I love how you catholic act houlier then thow, then go to church and think that forgives all your sins and makes you pure. Pfft. Bunch of hypocrites.

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
Your Sexuality
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2005, 11:09:42 am »

[/quote] Uh, no. It means I like guys and girls... your facts are mixed up because I am not gay. I just swing both ways is all.

i know that, but do u choose to be that way? im sorry for being rude, i just want to know

And obviously you aren't reading your bible good enough because it sure is in my bible... I love how you catholic act houlier then thow, then go to church and think that forgives all your sins and makes you pure. Pfft. Bunch of hypocrites.
[snapback]176928[/snapback]
[/quote]

who are u talking to? In the bible it does say that. im not trying to act holy or anything, im just stating the facts. in the bible it says that, so r u talking to msp?
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Your Sexuality
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2005, 01:21:17 pm »
I don't like thinking of sex, or discussing about peoples sexuality...it's actually very personal...
But on topic....

I am neither.
I respect all types, gays, lesbians, bisexuals and streights....as long as they don't upset me, I don't upset them.
MSP has ALWAYS had a grudge against gays...that's because he's too afraid to admit he is himself....it's clearly obvious.
Respect those around you and they will respect you back, insult others and they will just beat you sencelessly with plastic spoons.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Dragon Of Grief

Your Sexuality
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2005, 01:23:03 pm »
How is sex disgusting? It's perfectly natural.

super_sayian_spongebob

Your Sexuality
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2005, 01:26:16 pm »
[snapback]176998[/snapback]
Sex is disgusting if you're not married.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Your Sexuality
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2005, 01:29:36 pm »
[snapback]176998[/snapback]
Sex is disgusting if you're not married.
[snapback]176999[/snapback]
People think aobut sex all the time when they are not married.