Author Topic: I'm BAAAAAAAACK!  (Read 14749 times)

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
I'm BAAAAAAAACK!
« on: May 26, 2005, 03:49:33 pm »
Wuddup, my asian homies?!

I am Hannahbal, and I am back for good!

Or at least until I leave again.

Jack's back too, in case y'all haven't noticed.

Anyways, in case you don't know me, I'll tell you a little about myself...

I was one of the first members to join SpongeZone (oh, sorry USB now. I'm still not used to it.), and I was the first member (that wasn't cmonkey's friend) to become a Moderator. So, I guess that means I'm awesome, right? Right. So kiddies, don't fret, the awesome one is back! Not to say that there aren't plenty of other awesome-ees here, too. I know there are.

Also, sorry for the really long absence. I didn't mean for it to be like that. Basically what happened was my sister and her husband moved in because they are huge bums. They took up all the time on the computer, and when they weren't on it, they were sitting next to me watching everything I did. I didn't want to go back to USB just yet. And I know most of you thought I was moving at the first of January because of my stepmom's new job. Well, that's was true, she got the job and is working in Tulsa, but she let me finish out the school year here (the last day of school was today) and we expect to be moving sometime in July. But anyways, sometime in January I just kinda forgot about USB...and I'm really sorry for that. Then everyone started telling me how much it sucked lately and that they were leaving, so I thought what the heck, might as well wait with them. So Jack and I formed a plan that we would come in with a *BANG* sometime in April. Well, that didn't work out to well and we ended up moving it to May 26th (today, duh). Of course, that didn't work out either...Jack didn't want to come in with a bang, and I did. So, here's the bang, even though it's not that much of one. I just really wanted my own welcome back topic so I can feel special...er.

So...what's been going on for the whole...six months I've been gone?
I'm sure a lot has changed, and I want to know (almost) every single detail of it. So if anyone could please tell me, that'd be awesome and I'll love you FOREVER. Yes, FOREVER. Just forgive me if I'm a little slow to pick up on the new haps. Oh yeah, and congrats to all the new Mods/Admins that have joined the USB Staff. I've heard about some of you, and just thought I'd congratulate you on that.

Well, I guess that's about it. NOW I'M OFF TO POST!

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
I'm BAAAAAAAACK!
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2005, 03:50:53 pm »
Welcome back, I've changed allot since you've left. Anyway it's great to see you back!

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

Jackie-Boy

I'm BAAAAAAAACK!
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2005, 03:52:41 pm »
I love Hannah!

Actually, I've been talking to her for a long time anyway... So me saying welcome is kinda pointless.

But I still love Hannah!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2005, 03:53:05 pm by Jackie-Boy »

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
I'm BAAAAAAAACK!
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2005, 03:54:55 pm »
Welcome back, I've changed allot since you've left. Anyway it's great to see you back!
[snapback]182350[/snapback]

Uhhhh...were you Hiei at first?

Or am I thinking of someone else...

It's been way too long  :sad:

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
I'm BAAAAAAAACK!
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2005, 03:55:29 pm »
I thought the day might never come! Welcome back Hannah. Let's see, we have 3 new mods (Kenny Blankenship, Elizabeth Rose and Isn't Anything). You may have been here when we added the Debate Den, but I don't remember. There's also a Games forum (again, don't remember if you already knew that.) We added a weekly (duh) Threads of the Week topic. Um, there may be more. Again welcome back!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2005, 03:56:40 pm by MEEP! »
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
I'm BAAAAAAAACK!
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2005, 03:57:52 pm »
[snapback]182350[/snapback]

Uhhhh...were you Hiei at first?

Or am I thinking of someone else...

It's been way too long  :sad:
[snapback]182353[/snapback]
No my name has always been Rocko, Hiei is banned.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
I'm BAAAAAAAACK!
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2005, 04:01:36 pm »
Woohoo. Glad to see you're back. It was hard being the only 100% awesome person here. :)

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
I'm BAAAAAAAACK!
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2005, 04:02:12 pm »
I thought the day might never come! Welcome back Hannah. Let's see, we have 3 new mods (Kenny Blankenship, Elizabeth Rose and Isn't Anything). You may have been here when we added the Debate Den, but I don't remember. There's also a Games forum (again, don't remember if you already knew that.) We added a weekly (duh) Threads of the Week topic. Um, there may be more. Again welcome back!
[snapback]182355[/snapback]

Cool. I think I was here for all those except the Threads of the Week (but I've already seen that since I've been back  :biggrin: )

No my name has always been Rocko, Hiei is banned.

Yeah, I know he's banned, but I remember he posted at another board and...well, nevermind, I'm sorry. I remember your name, I just couldn't remember who you were, I guess.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
I'm BAAAAAAAACK!
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2005, 04:02:58 pm »

*glomp*

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
I'm BAAAAAAAACK!
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2005, 04:04:16 pm »
:D

TOM!

You have no idea how much that just made me smile.

Chrono

I'm BAAAAAAAACK!
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2005, 04:05:05 pm »
Welcome back Hannah, you don't know me :biggrin:

Kenny Blankenship

I'm BAAAAAAAACK!
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2005, 04:47:25 pm »
Well, I never really knew you as well as other people did, but if you're *this* popular, then I'm glad that you're back...

Oh, and welcome back to Jack as well.  Heyyy... that rhymed...

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
I'm BAAAAAAAACK!
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2005, 04:53:37 pm »
I never knew you incredinly., although, I do remeber you when your were on and you were an awsome member. Its great to see you back! And Jack I know a bit too!. I am so glad his return is here. We talked about it on  AIM last night.

Offline Spider-Boogie

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://allyour.basearebelongto.us/setting-up/bombs.html
I'm BAAAAAAAACK!
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2005, 04:58:55 pm »
Hannah!!! The forums have been so dead since you left. Welcome back!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2005, 04:59:07 pm by Spider-Boogie »
April Fool: I'm the April Fool. What's up with that?
Timmy: It's official, this guy sucks. I wish he was somewhere else!
*Poof!*
Timmy: Where'd you guys poof him to?
*Both fairies give evil smiles*
April Fool: I never asked for this!
Jorgen: Shut up, or I'll have Chuck Norris roundhouse kick you in the face again!

Rachel is my USB wife <3
Vicky is also my USB wife <3

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
I'm BAAAAAAAACK!
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2005, 05:41:08 pm »
Hey! I know you a bit. Glad to see your back. Make the secret box intersting again!  :ph34r: