Author Topic: World Records  (Read 3133 times)

Super Ry

World Records
« on: September 14, 2003, 07:43:59 am »
Hey, this is half a quiz, half where I tell you stuff about the world according to the Book of World Records 2003. I'm  gonna tell you stuff today.

In Natural Formaitions, the world's highest waterfall would be Angel Falls in Venezuela at 3,212 ft.

In Solar System, the solar system's brightest star is Sirius measuring in apparent magnitude at -1.46

That's all for today. Intil then, this is Super Ry, signing off.

super_sayian_spongebob

World Records
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2003, 07:46:25 am »
I knew all of that. Besides I own the newest version of the gueniss book of world records 2004.  

Krabbs431

World Records
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2003, 07:57:30 am »
I got one too...

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
World Records
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2003, 09:11:52 am »
I knew all of that. Besides I own the newest version of the gueniss book of world records 2004.
Well, thanks for telling us that.

But, I for one, did not know that.

Some of us could benefit from this thread, unlike SSS who knows everything there is to be known.

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
World Records
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2003, 01:06:27 pm »
I don't have any book of world records or anything and I didn't know those 2 facts. I do seem to know a LOT of strange and useless information. If anybody wants some strange facts, just ask. :biggrin:  
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

Super Ry

World Records
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2003, 02:48:10 pm »
I for one, did not know that.

Some of us could benefit from this thread, unlike SSS who knows everything there is to be known.
Thank you very much Hannah.

Super Ry

World Records
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2003, 04:54:27 pm »
Here are some more world records, still I tell you stuff.

In Baseball, the team with the most world series wins would be the New York Yankees with 26 wins.

In Vehicles, the world's fastest land vehicle is the Thrust SSC at 763 mph.

In Food, the country that consumes the most sugar is Belize with 136 lb. a year.

I hope you are interested with these facts.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
World Records
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2003, 06:09:51 pm »
In Solar System, the solar system's brightest star is Sirius measuring in apparent magnitude at -1.46

the star or the HP character?? j/k. i thought china might be most sugar consuming considering belize has a really low population.