Author Topic: The End of the World  (Read 11982 times)

sponge monkey100

The End of the World
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2005, 03:24:46 pm »
Well, there was that plane crash a while ago where 0 people died...that, if anything, was a miracle. I dun think God will end the world now...but George W. Bush becoming president was the first sign of it happening.

-Banana
[snapback]218890[/snapback]
haha that was funny and correct :laugh:  :biggrin:

xxBaby__Girlxx

The End of the World
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2005, 03:26:33 pm »
Well maybe you can at least try to not use the z's so much. I haven't been here to long, but that can get really annoying

Lil Loco

The End of the World
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2005, 05:00:28 pm »
Look, like i said...Jus ignore me if it botherz u...im sorry, but itz a hassle to have to go back and try to proof-read certain stuff i say, jus cuz it get on a few peoplez nervez.  it aint intentional.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
The End of the World
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2005, 04:32:31 am »
Look, like i said...Jus ignore me if it botherz u...im sorry, but itz a hassle to have to go back and try to proof-read certain stuff i say, jus cuz it get on a few peoplez nervez.  it aint intentional.
[snapback]219272[/snapback]

Wait a minute...I remember you....I saw you on another forum....if it wasn't you, then they must have been sharing the same head...because they typed like that too...and they got banned for bugging everyone....but I could be wrong.  :dry:

Back on topic.
The world will not end....but humanity will!!!!  :laugh:
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Lil Loco

The End of the World
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2005, 07:35:27 am »
Nah I never got banned anywhere...

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
The End of the World
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2005, 12:43:05 pm »
I am certain you where on Intense Forums before it got shut down...it was too full of chav's anyway, so the fact it was closed down was a good thing.
Now lets remain on topic.

The end of humanitys filth is neigh.

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Lil Loco

The End of the World
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2005, 01:04:55 pm »
Dont know wut the Intense Forumz were...But yea...Back 2 the topic.

Dragon Of Grief

The End of the World
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2005, 09:28:53 pm »
According to many religious occults the end of the world has been happening for many years now... things will happen over and extended period of time. Oddly specific things too, such as the assination of Kennedy, and even the Iraqi war. Eventually there will be a armageddon and the horsemen will fly in the sky and the just will be brought to heaven whereas the sinners will destroy themselves and each other...

Or maybe a meteor will knock us out of our misery. You decide.

oscar_the_grouch

The End of the World
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2005, 11:01:10 pm »
I do not believe in God, so naturally I do not think God has created or is destroying Earth. If we land up wiping all living creatures off Earth along with ourselves, I believe Evolution will happen again.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
The End of the World
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2005, 01:46:39 am »
I do not believe in God, so naturally I do not think God has created or is destroying Earth. If we land up wiping all living creatures off Earth along with ourselves, I believe Evolution will happen again.
[snapback]219682[/snapback]

I beleive that too...but I still think the end is near for humanity and nothing else....since other creatures are not involved with our political problems they should go untouched....I could be wrong.

UltraSpongeyDude

The End of the World
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2005, 12:03:23 pm »
The worldwill probably end someday, but I dont think that it will now.

I also think that none of these things (bombings etc.) are signs of the end of the world. All these things happened because of someones mistake, or faulty machinery. When the end of the world comes, I think that will all die from some kin of unstoppable plauge or natural disaster.

jojobird

The End of the World
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2005, 02:40:44 pm »
this is kinda called a revelation on how the world will end. but it won't end all at once, at least that's what i think. it'll end with earthquakes, tsunamis, fire, floods.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
The End of the World
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2005, 12:50:32 am »
The WORLD will end when the sun explodes and takes the solar system with it.
HUMANITY will end soon, because we were stupid enough to develop our brains....I would have preffered to be a fun-loving ape than this brain-washed monster!!
Caged in our houses, schools, offices and work centers just like animals in captivity....lacking that little spark that made life FUN.
Other primapes rely on eachothers company whereas we rely on material value and greed, it's time our stupidity was put to an end.

xxBaby__Girlxx

The End of the World
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2005, 08:46:39 am »
this is kinda called a revelation on how the world will end. but it won't end all at once, at least that's what i think. it'll end with earthquakes, tsunamis, fire, floods.
[snapback]219874[/snapback]

So basically like the movie, The Day After Tomorrow?

williambob286

The End of the World
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2005, 02:36:21 am »
This topic gives me the creeps

END
« Last Edit: August 19, 2005, 03:05:03 am by williambob286 »