Author Topic: plastic surgery is stupid  (Read 4817 times)

GIR

plastic surgery is stupid
« on: October 21, 2005, 03:30:40 pm »
I believe that if are so stuck on your image you get cosmetic surgery you are a spoot.
and no amount of annestisia will change it, or your personality.

what is your stance.

Megan

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2005, 06:32:32 pm »
I think that if you are willing to pay that much for something, then you really do want it, so you should do what you want. Feeling beautiful makes people feel better about themselves, so let them do it.

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2005, 06:38:51 pm »
I think that if you are willing to pay that much for something, then you really do want it, so you should do what you want. Feeling beautiful makes people feel better about themselves, so let them do it.
[snapback]247259[/snapback]
Completely.

Let's just move this to the Debate Den now.

Fifth Dynasty

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2005, 07:01:07 pm »
I believe that if are so stuck on your image you get cosmetic surgery you are a spoot.
and no amount of annestisia will change it, or your personality.

what is your stance.
[snapback]247208[/snapback]

That couldn't have been put into better words. I agree with you.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2005, 08:40:59 pm »
I think that it is a waste of money. People are fine the way they are. I woudlnt want to go into a POTENTIALLY(but rarely)deadly surgery, to cover myself with basically a permenant mask.

Sometimes though, it is nesciscary to live a normal life, like people whos faces bruned off, but are still alive. Otherwise people would just stare
« Last Edit: October 21, 2005, 08:41:51 pm by IceFox »

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2005, 08:48:15 pm »
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Guys! Urrrgggh!! OK, I get SO sick of watching The Pretty people on TV looking so happy and beautiful and ME being ugly and poor. I mean, I love friends, Sex and the city and The OC..I love my SUV, but C'mon! I'd be unamerican to not want Plastic surgery...what would people think if I didnt get the lips of the month or the haircut of the week? I'd be the laughing stock of The Little League Soccer Team! Could you IMAGINE what the other moms would say? Urrrgghh! Excuse me, I have to go do my yoga and watch my weight...

GIR

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2005, 06:51:07 pm »
Sometimes though, it is nesciscary to live a normal life, like people whos faces bruned off, but are still alive. Otherwise people would just stare
[snapback]247308[/snapback]
true

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2005, 06:58:38 pm »
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Guys! Urrrgggh!! OK, I get SO sick of watching The Pretty people on TV looking so happy and beautiful and ME being ugly and poor. I mean, I love friends, Sex and the city and The OC..I love my SUV, but C'mon! I'd be unamerican to not want Plastic surgery...what would people think if I didnt get the lips of the month or the haircut of the week? I'd be the laughing stock of The Little League Soccer Team! Could you IMAGINE what the other moms would say? Urrrgghh! Excuse me, I have to go do my yoga and watch my weight...
[snapback]247311[/snapback]
That made my night.

oscar_the_grouch

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2005, 10:23:06 pm »
I don't agree with it but I am in no position to stop someone for it. Except for my mom. We made a deal. If she gets plastic surgery I am going to pierce everything possible on my face. If she gets drastic body modification I am aloud to get it too.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2005, 10:42:25 pm »
I think plastic surgery is dumb to do. Just because you could end up looking like the ugliest person ever. There's this guy at Sam's Club, where I used to work, and it's a he/she. You can tell the plastic surgery was not a success.

Surgery should only be meant for breast enhancements or a face lift. I've heard of other surgeries, but unless they are a life/death situation, you shouldnt do it. Breast enhancements should not be BIG...in high school, there were a lot of girls who had plastic surgery. And no, for you perverts, I did not look on purpose. There are some classes that we talk about this stuff.

But if you really want it, then more power to you. That's your decision and no parent, citizen, etc. should stop you.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2005, 12:47:44 am »
It's what someone wants, not what someone wants to bring onto others.
So plastic surgery seems perfectly fine to me.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

garyfan

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2005, 04:05:16 am »
I don't think you should change your apperance. You were born the way you were and leave it that way! Well, I guess I cannot stop them.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2005, 02:11:16 am »
I want a tail so badly, Im even saving money so I can have one surgacly grafted onto me (really expencive...but I want it sooo badly).
It's my body and my money, so there's nothing you can do to get involved.
It's the exact same way with plastic surgery.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2005, 04:35:57 am by Sarah »
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

UltraSpongeyDude

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2005, 07:30:36 am »
I think that its stupid. Why would you spend 1000's of dollars just to go through an extremely painful surgery that is: sometimes deadly, and might not turn out well (didnt you see what they did to micheal jackson?).

Everyone is fine the way they are, and I think that the only reason you should change yourself  is if your face got horribly twisted in a car accident or something. But even then, I think that you should make your face the way it was.

For a one word summary about plastic surgery: unnescesary. :ph34r:

Vicky

« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2005, 01:05:52 pm »
I think it depends. I was watching holby city (a hoaspital soap in england) and there was this girl who got acid on her face. i reckon she needs plastic surgery....