Author Topic: Sooo yeah... illegal immigration  (Read 20222 times)

Lil Loco

Sooo yeah... illegal immigration
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2006, 08:16:34 pm »
And thank you very much Lil loco, i appreciate it.
[snapback]283552[/snapback]

huh?  O.o

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2006, 07:19:01 pm »
RACIST!!!!!!!!!!! I just had to.
[snapback]283244[/snapback]
I aint racist! My cat is black!!!
[snapback]283249[/snapback]

lol thats awesome, i have a black cat as well

Ok... I am tired it is late so I am just going to make a few points.

1. There is no reason for any immigrants to this country to be illegal. I do not hate immigrants. I just despise the one who just come here into a country oour ancestors fought for and built from scratch. They just want to come here and not contribute anything.

2. Don't call my racist. I do not hate anyone based on their national origin. I don't know why you brought that up but I am far from racist. Trust me. How is it only White people can be racist anyways?

3. This is not their country... if they want to come here so bad do it by LEGAL means. If you don't want to do it by legal means then I don't care how poor, starving, and jobless you are. Get in line. My descendants came here legally why are they so special? And there are many illegals here form China and Korea as well. I realize this, but the Mexicans are causing the most problems right now.

And I am off for bed. I am tired as hell. I am not touching this issue anymore... I stand by my opinion and that is that.
[snapback]283309[/snapback]

And I gotta agree with him here. How is it that only white people are racist? ANyone ever think that native americans, african americans, puerto ricans, latinos, irish, and whoever else may be racist too? AT our school the white kids are put down and the black kids call themselves N*ggers! we're Wiggers!
 and because the teacher yells at the black kid, the black kid says " your only yellin at me cuz im black!" and same goes with theother races that arent white. thats bull sh*t if you ask me. all the other races are racist against whites, cause we are the only racist people, when clearly its not true. illeagles need to be sent back where they came from. They are taking our money, and if they would bother to become leagle maybe i wouldnt have such a problem with them. sorry if im sounding racist, im not, but this is how i feel.
[snapback]283515[/snapback]

i never brought up color.......
[snapback]283549[/snapback]
You brought up color when you called me a racist... don't remember what you posted :rolleyes:

And like I said... our children are more important then theirs.

carterhawk

« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2006, 11:35:36 pm »
im sorry, i guess i define race different than you. for me its like Mexican, Chinese, etc, its more a cultural thing than a genetics thing. so when i say your being racist against mexicans, then taht means black mexicans, white mexicans, chinese-mexicans, and so on.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2006, 08:38:05 am »
im sorry, i guess i define race different than you. for me its like Mexican, Chinese, etc, its more a cultural thing than a genetics thing. so when i say your being racist against mexicans, then taht means black mexicans, white mexicans, chinese-mexicans, and so on.
[snapback]283749[/snapback]
You know what... shutup. My ex was Mexican and I don't hate Mexicans... never did I say that I hated Mexicans. You're the one who said that. You seriously need to think before you accuse people of dumb crap that isn't true. I don't like illegal Mexicans, no... just like I wouldn't like illegal Korean, or illegal White people. I don't hate Mexicans who are LEGAL citizens though.

Patback399

« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2006, 05:41:44 am »
You know what... shutup. My ex was Mexican and I don't hate Mexicans... never did I say that I hated Mexicans. You're the one who said that. You seriously need to think before you accuse people of dumb crap that isn't true. I don't like illegal Mexicans, no... just like I wouldn't like illegal Korean, or illegal White people. I don't hate Mexicans who are LEGAL citizens though.
[snapback]283775[/snapback]

You can try, man. You can try.

Thwomp

« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2006, 10:14:48 am »
It is good to have open boarders if the illegal aliens will assemble good into American soceity.  It is not good to break the laws of the Governing however.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #51 on: April 24, 2006, 12:55:05 am »
My great, great, great, great grandparents where illigal immigrants from Russia....I think immigrants entering illigally (when caught) should be deported back to their country.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2006, 08:47:15 am »
Something needs to be done about illegal immigration... I, too, believe that immigrants should have to apply for citizenship and pay taxes and things like that, but something different needs to be done because obviously Latinos are going to risk their lives by crossing the border anyway. I think a good solution would be tightening border security a bit and making it easier for immigrants to apply for citizenship and educating them on the benefits of attaining citizenship. As long as proper background checks are made, I see no problem with anyone living in the United States.
Sorry if I'm not adding anything to these topics.. I don't post on this board as much as I should and I just want to get my two cents in there :)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 08:47:49 am by GrEeNdAyFrEaK »

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2006, 12:57:44 am »
The UK has a big problem with illigal immigrants and the like...we are too open for these countries... <_<
« Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 12:58:28 am by Sarah »
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2006, 02:25:41 pm »
america is the place wher eit seems to happen the most. everything is pretty cheap here. items in england are more expensive, and its more expensive to live their as well
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2006, 07:30:23 pm »
everything is pretty cheap here.
[snapback]284838[/snapback]
Stuff isn't cheaper here (i.e. Gas, Milk, just about anything else..), we just have way more jobs.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #56 on: April 27, 2006, 07:10:44 pm »
[snapback]283775[/snapback]

You can try, man. You can try.
[snapback]284056[/snapback]
What the hell are you talking about?

bub1028

« Reply #57 on: April 30, 2006, 04:08:52 pm »
Umm... sort of off-topic, but does anyone mind if I use any of these ideas of illegal immigration in this research paper I have to do on it?  I would really appreciate it, and if I actually do use it, you'll be known to my teacher, and she might get a kick out of me having a resource from a SB site.

Reply if I'm not allowed.

Lil Loco

« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2006, 05:04:09 pm »
lol, knock yourself out...i dont think anyone would mind.

bub1028

« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2006, 05:29:48 pm »
Thanks!