Author Topic: Sooo yeah... illegal immigration  (Read 19527 times)

Elizabeth Rose

Sooo yeah... illegal immigration
« Reply #60 on: April 30, 2006, 05:42:34 pm »
If carterhawk would like to remain on this board he will refrain from calling people racist for stating obvious facts.  I do NOT bandy people throwing around the term racism to make themselves look caring and smart.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #61 on: May 01, 2006, 06:46:35 pm »
Umm... sort of off-topic, but does anyone mind if I use any of these ideas of illegal immigration in this research paper I have to do on it?  I would really appreciate it, and if I actually do use it, you'll be known to my teacher, and she might get a kick out of me having a resource from a SB site.

Reply if I'm not allowed.
[snapback]285549[/snapback]
It's a free country.

bub1028

« Reply #62 on: May 21, 2006, 04:01:56 pm »
All right, thanx guys, I just can't wait til I turn this in tomorrow, and (Dragon of Grief, I used one of your posts) and my teacher sees in the Works Cited page the poster name and that it was from a SB forum.

Thanks!

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #63 on: May 21, 2006, 04:15:34 pm »
no everything is cheap here. In england, its 8 bucks for a gallon of gas, here its $2.90. to me that seems p[retty cheap, americans are being greedy. Everything is cheaper here. 7 bucks at a store for packaged meat, 15 dollars in england. to me, BIG difference. You ever notice the items made in the dollar store? know what they say? MADE IN THE USA well gee, they look pretty cheap and crappy, even the barbie dolls. so dont start with me telling me that american is expensive, get your facts straight before you post. Everything is cheaper here, vs. buying the same thing from japan. japan makes good qulaity products. the dollar store is where all the american made products are. get your facts straight beofre you make accusations.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2006, 04:16:13 pm by Garygirl »
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #64 on: May 21, 2006, 06:51:08 pm »
no everything is cheap here. In england, its 8 bucks for a gallon of gas, here its $2.90. to me that seems p[retty cheap, americans are being greedy. Everything is cheaper here. 7 bucks at a store for packaged meat, 15 dollars in england. to me, BIG difference. You ever notice the items made in the dollar store? know what they say? MADE IN THE USA well gee, they look pretty cheap and crappy, even the barbie dolls. so dont start with me telling me that american is expensive, get your facts straight before you post. Everything is cheaper here, vs. buying the same thing from japan. japan makes good qulaity products. the dollar store is where all the american made products are. get your facts straight beofre you make accusations.
[snapback]288236[/snapback]
That doesn't mean that things don't cost too much here.  I can't help that England costs an arm and a leg.  I don't live in England and I don't have an English paycheck coming in each month.

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 23, 2006, 05:11:00 am »
yes but if you consider how other countires are more expensive for things than the US, it makes you appreciate the prices more because in fact they ARE cheaper. I think things for us are expensive, but if you see how expensive other places are it makes you see how the Us isnt really all that expensive, except for gas..thats pretty cheap compared for most countries, but for us 2.90 is outrages because we are greedy money hungry americans. thats the way i veiw our society. George bush doesnt help either. HEs a complete idiot. If he had done something about this we wouldnt have a problem now. Of course he's probably sitting in a corner somewhere sucking his thumb, crying for his daddy to help him.
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 23, 2006, 08:52:31 am »
yes but if you consider how other countires are more expensive for things than the US, it makes you appreciate the prices more because in fact they ARE cheaper. I think things for us are expensive, but if you see how expensive other places are it makes you see how the Us isnt really all that expensive, except for gas..thats pretty cheap compared for most countries, but for us 2.90 is outrages because we are greedy money hungry americans. thats the way i veiw our society. George bush doesnt help either. HEs a complete idiot. If he had done something about this we wouldnt have a problem now. Of course he's probably sitting in a corner somewhere sucking his thumb, crying for his daddy to help him.
[snapback]288362[/snapback]

AHEM! He wanted to build more refineries. The Envirmentalists(sp?) wouldn't let him. To quote YOU, "Get your facts straight."

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 23, 2006, 12:38:03 pm »
Well he's the president, and shouyldn't let others tell him how to run the country. An idiot like him would do whats best for the country without aksing the other losers who think they know everything. So yes, George Bush is an idiot. And he thinks gays and lesbians and bisexuals shouldnt have the privlage to get married and be happy?? Thinks it should be outlawed? yes a wonderful person.  I mean, who could hate a guy like that?a redneck racist.
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #68 on: May 23, 2006, 01:15:59 pm »
Well he's the president, and shouyldn't let others tell him how to run the country. An idiot like him would do whats best for the country without aksing the other losers who think they know everything. So yes, George Bush is an idiot. And he thinks gays and lesbians and bisexuals shouldnt have the privlage to get married and be happy?? Thinks it should be outlawed? yes a wonderful person.  I mean, who could hate a guy like that?a redneck racist.
[snapback]288401[/snapback]
So...you are saying that Bush is a moron and doesn't know anything, and that he should ignore the people whom you say don't know anything, bbecause since he is an idiot, and he is making the decisison alone, the desicision would work? Is that what you are saying?

You would be suprised on how little power a US president has when it comes to making descisisons like this.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2006, 01:16:39 pm by IceFox »

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 23, 2006, 01:31:45 pm »
that was a bit confusing. I think hes an idiot for doing what others choose for him. His opinions and beliefs in my opinion are crap. I personally think even Dick Cheney would mak a better president than him. If he just so happens to get shot or soemthing. But who knows. There all a bunch of idiots. KErry would have done a MUCH better job.
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002