Author Topic: The Fairly Oddparents Movie  (Read 22963 times)

djwit_atie

The Fairly Oddparents Movie
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2003, 12:16:33 pm »
i did not that Frankie Nuniz did chesters voice

Offline 1kenny

• Sandy
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2003, 04:23:48 pm »
a different actor is doing chester's voice. you know the guy that does tino on the weekenders

You're Good, You're Good
--Shangaied--

SB rocks!

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2003, 05:12:29 pm »
Ooh the Weekenders! Thats a good show. Tino is the best cuz hes sarcastic  :tongue:  

djwit_atie

« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2003, 05:22:40 pm »
they shudd left frankie do chesters voice, i wonder if he quit or got fired?

DHoffryn

« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2003, 04:54:15 pm »
i am not that into the faily odd parents but i thought the movie was pretty good considering

lemonsrock103

« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2003, 01:02:57 pm »
I hate Fairly Oddparents now that I heard that it is going to take Spongebob's Primetime stop starting August 4! Spongebob will then on be on at 7:30 est. I am outraged! Why can't they put Fairly Oddparents in place of the Amanda Show?

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2003, 01:34:29 pm »
Why does it matter what time Spongebob comes on just as long as it comes on? I do not understand the logic of yours.

DHoffryn

« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2003, 03:32:17 pm »
i know all the words to spongebob anyway
my mind is like a steel trap
i actually talk to my friends on aim at 5:30 and recite the episode as it plays to my friends

they find it halarious

lemonsrock103

« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2003, 03:45:25 pm »
You shouldn't understand my logic and It is just the fact that it is kind of an inconvenient time slot.

DHoffryn

« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2003, 04:49:52 pm »
yeah it is kinda bad, but it is just nickelodeon screwing us over again..lol

they are trying to make it for younger kids...but spongebob was a happy medium that i liked

Yellowbird

« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2003, 01:27:09 am »
it's only a half hour later.  :rolleyes:  he still comes on. they could have pulled an invader zim and wiped spongebob off the face of the earth fo'eva.

they have to phase out spongebob slowly since his future post-movie is not set in stone. fop is the channels next cash cow, so they hope. they are doing big business--to look at what could be their money maker post spongebob. it sucks to you, but it's the smartest thing nick has done in a while--that is from a nick financial standpoint.

thornberry's and rugrats aren't making as much dough. rugrats all growed up got a warm but not as expected reception. teenage robot is too knew to call. chalkzone bit the big one. after spongebob, fop is all they have that is tried and true (many viewers) and they have to beef up it's veiwng base. the best way to do it is to give the show the prime spot.

really, spongy fans will tune in at 7:30. like i said, it's only a half hour later.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2003, 01:28:10 am by Yellowbird »

DHoffryn

« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2003, 06:53:40 am »
i agree that thats what they are trying to do but it certainly wont work on me...I have said fairly oddparents will never be as great as spongebob...

it is like buffy the vampire slayer...it will have a high fan base but never become a big show.

Yellowbird

« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2003, 09:08:07 am »
i agree that thats what they are trying to do but it certainly wont work on me...I have said fairly oddparents will never be as great as spongebob...

it is like buffy the vampire slayer...it will have a high fan base but never become a big show.
I totally agree. It isn't as good as Spongebob (never), but it's really all Nick is going to have at this point if Spongebob doesn't get a season 4 post-movie.  

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2003, 10:03:53 am »
It's true, they're doing it to try to get SpongeBob fans to become FOP fans.  SpongeBob is leading in FOP.  Its not necessarily a bad thing though.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Scooter22

« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2003, 10:10:08 am »
I might buy the DVD to Abra-Caphoph (however you spell it) in a few days.