Author Topic: News  (Read 4854 times)

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
News
« on: March 24, 2004, 10:00:16 pm »
I'm running out of bandwith just like last month, so I had to disable the videos section to keep the rest of the site alive.  Sorry, it had to be done.

There is some new movie news.  The plot was officially announced in Nick Magazine.
In a complicated plot to get the Krabby Patty formula, Plankton (Mr. Lawrence) steals the crown of Neptune, the undersea ruler, and lays the blame on Mr. Krabs (Clancy Brown). SpongeBob (Tom Kenny) promises to travel to a far-off Shell City with Patrick to retrieve the crown if Neptune will spare Mr. Krabs's life. With SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs out of the way, Plankton makes a grab for the secret formula.  Sounds pretty interesting...

There is also more  information about the voice cast of the movie.  Scarlett Johansson, Alec Baldwin, and Jeffrey Tambor are going to voice characters in it.

There will be a new episode of SpongeBob on April 3rd at 6:30 PM EST, just before the Kid's Choice Awards.  It is going to be The Camping Episode and Krabby Land.  That means that there is only SpongeBob Meets the Strangler and Pranks a Lot left to watch until the movie comes out November 19th.

Sorry if stuff in this post is errorred or not making sense.  I just wrote 14 pages of stuff for school, and I'm brain dead.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
News
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2004, 06:54:01 am »
Interesting plot...I thought it'd be worse...the movie might be okay...

spongehead 32

News
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2004, 01:03:54 pm »
so thats the plot

sounds better than I thought it would be

Offline 1kenny

• Sandy
    • View Profile
    • http://
News
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2004, 01:43:30 pm »
that plot is more intresting then patrick getting kidnapped

those episodes are funny
You're Good, You're Good
--Shangaied--

SB rocks!

Alain2k5

News
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2004, 04:05:28 pm »
that plot is more intresting then patrick getting kidnapped

those episodes are funny
yea, patrick getting kidnapped sounds so dumb

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
News
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2004, 07:23:16 pm »
I think steven hillburg is running out of good ideas
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
News
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2004, 11:56:58 am »
I think steven hillburg is running out of good ideas
The movie plot is a good idea. Its not really something Spongebobs done before.

Offline SpongeBrain

• SpongeBob
  • YEEAHHHHHHH
    • View Profile
News
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2004, 02:31:54 pm »
that sounds awexome!!!!
All Time

Weekly

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
News
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2004, 05:17:15 pm »
Hmmm. maybe i might wanr to see that
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others