Author Topic: April Fools!  (Read 8623 times)

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
April Fools!
« on: March 31, 2004, 07:06:55 pm »
Wooo!!!  I was thinking about pulling the ol' CD-ROM ejecting trick again, but some people have issues with it that made thier computers crash  :tongue: .  This years joke is a little less problematic.  It also took a lot less time to prepare.  Anyway, I'm looking forward to a funfilled day of pranking at school tomorrow...

Oh ya, and happy 30th birthday to one of our Global Mods, mermaidman97007!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2004, 07:09:43 pm by cmonkey »
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

lemonsrock103

April Fools!
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2004, 07:10:12 pm »
Can't wait to see what it is...

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
April Fools!
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2004, 07:11:56 pm »
Heh, I guess you were already at the site when I uploaded it.  Check the front page.

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
April Fools!
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2004, 07:14:18 pm »
LOOK AT MY SIG!!!
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

lemonsrock103

April Fools!
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2004, 07:14:39 pm »
Heh, I guess you were already at the site when I uploaded it.  Check the front page.
Actually, I hadn't seen it yet. Uhhhh. It's funny though!

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
April Fools!
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2004, 07:15:40 pm »
Is that really a pic of brad
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
April Fools!
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2004, 07:18:03 pm »
All I gotta say is lmao.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
April Fools!
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2004, 07:35:55 pm »
Hahaha. That's great. And tomorrow is not only April Fool's Day...but also Picture Day...oh no...

OFF TOPIC: Wow guys, sorry I haven't been on for the past few days. What happened first was, after I came back from Jordan's house, the computer froze on my step-mom or something. So of course my family has to make an epidemic of it. I was told I wasn't allowed to go on the computer for the rest of the day, since I was "the last one on it". Sooo, the next day I try to get online. Doesn't work. My family tells me it'll probably be back on tomorrow. Well, tomorrow came. Still didn't work. We called Cox to see what was going on, and they said they were experiencing outages. We figured that was the problem. Then, the next day, we call up Cox and ask to speak with someone from there. They told us that our computer had a virus and they had to shut down our connection for some reason or another. Of course, I get blamed for the virus. What's really new. Anyways, we have to get some sort of anti-virus program. Which costs money, which is something we don't have. So, I don't know how much I'll be able to get online in the near future...hopefully it will all work out soon. Wow that was a long message. Okay bye.

Offline falco

• Honorable
  • Gary
    • View Profile
April Fools!
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2004, 07:36:18 pm »
so hardcore so hardcore thats all i can say  :cool:  
...the best time to wear a striped sweater...
is alll the tiiiime...

spongehead 32

April Fools!
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2004, 11:00:50 am »
I did the fish thing,

just incase you where wondering

it was big and white

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
April Fools!
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2004, 02:33:38 pm »
Wooo!!!  I was thinking about pulling the ol' CD-ROM ejecting trick again, but some people have issues with it that made thier computers crash  :tongue: .  This years joke is a little less problematic.  It also took a lot less time to prepare.  Anyway, I'm looking forward to a funfilled day of pranking at school tomorrow...

Oh ya, and happy 30th birthday to one of our Global Mods, mermaidman97007!
what is the CD-ROM ejecting trick yo??

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
April Fools!
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2004, 03:20:39 pm »
I did the ol ewwwww you stepped in it joke I fooled over 100 individuals in school

Offline falco

• Honorable
  • Gary
    • View Profile
April Fools!
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2004, 12:52:03 pm »
too many of ours involved harm, so we didnt do any.
...the best time to wear a striped sweater...
is alll the tiiiime...

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
April Fools!
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2004, 05:03:15 pm »
LMFAO!!! *gasps* good!

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
April Fools!
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2004, 05:30:19 pm »
I had some crazy pranks on April Fools Day.  My team of prankers went to Staples and bought 2.5 cubic feet of foam packing noodles.  We then drove to Walmart and bought the biggest underwear we could find, size 52.  We taped up the front of a locker with newspaper, and poured in the noodles until it was 2/3rds full.  Then we closed the locker door and pulled the newspaper out.  We went outside and rubbed dirt on the underwear to make it look disgusting.  We then put pairs of huge nasty underwear in three lockers.  The pranks worked perfectly.  The packing noodles spilled into the hallway, and the underwear freaked them out.  Later in the day, one of the people we did the underwear thing to put a lock on her locker.  I happened to have a bottle of super glue in my pocket, so I glued the lock shut.  After school, two of the people got revenge.  They put a bunch of "feminine hygiene products" in my locker and my friend's  locker.  It was sort of funny.  One of the other people got revenge the next day at my friend's birthday party.  They left to go get pizza, and I knew they were going to try to do something to our cars (it wasn't the first time that happened), so me and a friend of mine hid behind some bushes and waited for them.  Surely enough, they came back and covered my friends car with shaving cream, cheeze wiz, and chocolate syrup.  I probably should have stopped them, but I didn't.  Oh well.