Author Topic: Poll And News  (Read 34392 times)

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
Poll And News
« Reply #135 on: August 02, 2004, 04:00:36 pm »

I feel that the Moderators here huddle inside their little "Secret Box" and only come out to make news or witness our little fights, but yet they do nothing about it.
The mods do a great job on the forums. You just don't notice trash because it isn't there.  If we weren't doing a great job we wouldn't have over a thousand members in about a year. So don't come in here and say we don't do anything.  
« Last Edit: August 02, 2004, 04:16:02 pm by SizzlinSean »

spongedude

Poll And News
« Reply #136 on: August 02, 2004, 04:52:21 pm »
I'm not. But from my perspective, thats what it seems like.

First thing to go is the know-it-all's who jest at us while we duel. You know who you are. :dry:

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Poll And News
« Reply #137 on: August 02, 2004, 05:14:17 pm »
I feel for ya spongedude...I'm kinda disappointed that mods cant do anything about this...maybe tell them not to be so harsh
What do you mean? The Mods agree with the change..
I feel that there are many people here who are very biased towards one or two members, and shut out everyone else.

There are others *cough* angelene *cough* spongemonkey13 *cough* who enjoy poking around with others while they are arguing, trying to make a point. I resent that very much, whether I'm involved with the argument or not. If you don't have a POV to debate, than STAY OUT OF IT.

I feel that the Moderators here huddle inside their little "Secret Box" and only come out to make news or witness our little fights, but yet they do nothing about it. This is almost a lawless forum, and it would be a shame for SBC to waste what THEY'VE done, and merge with you. That is my belief. If SpongeZone is going to die, than let it die.

Have you ever read "Lord of the Flies"? No? Then pick it up and read - you'd be surprised how similar it sounds.

I don't care how you sweet talk me, or anyone else, I know. I know.
If you don't like it, leave.  I'm sure you wont be missed.  These forums would be filled to the brim with the excrement of 1100+ minds without moderators.  You wouldn't believe how many thousands of moderating actions are made every year.  If you think there is a problem, the problem is with you.  The forums are fine.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

super_sayian_spongebob

Poll And News
« Reply #138 on: August 02, 2004, 05:39:15 pm »
This is thread is sorta political in the SZ way.

spongedude

Poll And News
« Reply #139 on: August 02, 2004, 07:33:24 pm »
If you don't like it, leave.  I'm sure you wont be missed.  These forums would be filled to the brim with the excrement of 1100+ minds without moderators.  You wouldn't believe how many thousands of moderating actions are made every year.  If you think there is a problem, the problem is with you.  The forums are fine.
I feel sorry for you, cmonkey. I honestly do. Treating me like that, you're acting as if I'm some sort of scum. That is no way to act towards your members, cmonkey. Not at all. Shame on you. :blink:  

foulpattie

Poll And News
« Reply #140 on: August 02, 2004, 07:37:29 pm »
this place can afford to lose one member.  

Starr2k3

Poll And News
« Reply #141 on: August 02, 2004, 07:38:20 pm »
this place can afford to lose one member.
Now, I can agree with that. One less idiot.

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
Poll And News
« Reply #142 on: August 02, 2004, 07:51:36 pm »
If you don't like it, leave.  I'm sure you wont be missed.  These forums would be filled to the brim with the excrement of 1100+ minds without moderators.  You wouldn't believe how many thousands of moderating actions are made every year.  If you think there is a problem, the problem is with you.  The forums are fine.
I feel sorry for you, cmonkey. I honestly do. Treating me like that, you're acting as if I'm some sort of scum. That is no way to act towards your members, cmonkey. Not at all. Shame on you. :blink:
Acting?

Dude seriously, if we even miss one thread in thirty (Which we don't), we're still doing good.

But from my perspective, thats what it seems like.

Well you're perspective is wrong. If we weren't doing our jobs, we wouldn't be here. I'm sure if someone even mentioned Spongebuddy you'd be excited about the merge.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2004, 07:58:47 pm by SizzlinSean »

super_sayian_spongebob

Poll And News
« Reply #143 on: August 02, 2004, 07:55:13 pm »
Well people should learn to get along.

mermaidman97007

Poll And News
« Reply #144 on: August 02, 2004, 08:05:03 pm »
Well people should learn to get along.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Poll And News
« Reply #145 on: August 02, 2004, 08:19:55 pm »
If you don't like it, leave.  I'm sure you wont be missed.  These forums would be filled to the brim with the excrement of 1100+ minds without moderators.  You wouldn't believe how many thousands of moderating actions are made every year.  If you think there is a problem, the problem is with you.  The forums are fine.
Note that I'm friendly towards all the other members, including people I've had to ban for months.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

spongedude

Poll And News
« Reply #146 on: August 02, 2004, 09:21:59 pm »
I'm sure if someone even mentioned Spongebuddy you'd be excited about the merge.
*sigh* How many times do I have to say it? If someone wanted to make a deal w/ us for merging, I'd say no way.

Now, I can agree with that. One less idiot.

Haha. Talking about yourself in that way is unhealthy :tongue: J/p

My suggestion: if you're gonna do a merger - don't ask for our opinions, because it gets ugly.

Alas, I'm stressed. I think I'll pull out of this thread. Any more underhanded comments towards me... just don't go too low.

I'll be back.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2004, 09:25:35 pm by spongedude »

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Poll And News
« Reply #147 on: August 02, 2004, 09:47:12 pm »
SpongeBuddy doesnt need to merge because when this all ends in a bad way...eveyrone will go over there...HAHAHAHAHAHA

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Poll And News
« Reply #148 on: August 02, 2004, 10:10:43 pm »
Actually, C is one of the greatest admins. Just don't get him mad. :wink1:

Yeah, the mods here keep the forum very clean. Maybe if you didn't have the snobby SBAer attitude you'd realize that.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2004, 10:19:51 pm by IZLover »

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Poll And News
« Reply #149 on: August 02, 2004, 10:20:18 pm »
1100? You mean more like 200 or less that actually post...
« Last Edit: August 02, 2004, 10:20:29 pm by ssj4gogita4 »