1 (5.6%)
None
4 (22.2%)
All of em
3 (16.7%)
All of em and Flash and Shockwave or just flash or just shockwave
2 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Do U Kno HTML, Java, CSS.....  (Read 8465 times)

DHoffryn

Do U Kno HTML, Java, CSS.....
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2003, 02:02:33 pm »
Q basic.  Wow, it's been a loonnnnnnnnnnng time since I've used that.  BASIC for MS-DOS was my favorite programming language since it was so easy.  Most of the stuff in it is common sense.  The closest thing to it now is the programming language on TI-83 calcuators  :wacko:
it was really easy but i am not very computer literate...at least not literate enough to do a web site :)

lol

I cant figure out html at all

i can only do a body paragraph...that is it

--=[dhoffry]=--

Yellowbird

« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2003, 12:44:29 am »
php, html, xml, dhtml, css, javascript, flash, flash gaming, the C's, asp, mysql--a host of crap. But, believe it or not, I am not verycomputer literate when it comes to hardward. Like building and maintaining PCs. Can't do it to save my life.

But, what I love most is making games for my TI-82. (Yeah, I use the old one--Ti-85s and above are nice, but a 100$ calculator?). I made one where you got to drink beer  & watch a guy get shot. A guy in my math class took the game and made some further adjustments so the game wasn't for kids--very racy. We nearly got suspended because we linked Ti's and supplied many students with the game. A teacher got hold of someone's calculator because he was ckucking when he played it, and noticed the subject matter of the game. The violence, drinking and inuendos tickedher off. Some rat told that he & I made the game, but honor students get off easy in my school. I need to get back into that--'twas fun!  :rockon:
« Last Edit: August 07, 2003, 12:45:53 am by Yellowbird »

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2003, 10:09:24 am »
Yellowbird, do you know ASM for TIs?  I'm stuck with basic, so most of the games I make are pretty simple, like pong and stuff.  Theres nothing better to do in math class  :tongue:  
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Scooter22

« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2003, 10:13:03 am »
I voted Html and Java

Offline falco

• Honorable
  • Gary
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2003, 10:17:32 am »
LMFAO
cmonkey, theres still a few programs that you made running on some peoples calcs in moon. HAHA  
...the best time to wear a striped sweater...
is alll the tiiiime...

Scooter22

« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2003, 10:25:39 am »
Yeah on my site put a lot of HTML and Javascript in it. :closedeyes:  Cool codes that you only I here know how to put in.