Author Topic: Woman President  (Read 16575 times)

MiraclrPlz

Woman President
« on: October 07, 2004, 08:01:43 pm »
I'll post my opinion later.  But you probably already know what it is.

Gideon Brown

Woman President
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2004, 08:17:43 pm »
Vote Oprah. She cares. She loves America. And she'll get all the Americans to lose weight and read a book a month. Sounds good to me.  

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Woman President
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2004, 08:19:23 pm »
Vote Oprah. She cares. She loves America. And she'll get all the Americans to lose weight and read a book a month. Sounds good to me.
Oprah isnt cool...she doesnt care. All she cares about is money

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

Woman President
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2004, 08:22:54 pm »
She loses all of the weight because she's bulimic XD, or at least she used to be.

*Ahem* Back on topic. I would like to see a President that isn't your traditional 40-60 year-old rich white man.  Mostly I just want to see a President that represents a different economic class, because i'm tired of seeing rich presidents that give benefits to rich people

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Woman President
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2004, 09:20:41 pm »
People, People.... CAnt you see? I will be the first woman president, AND the first African American President. Duh! I've been planning this scince I was two. I go to school get straight A's, get a Scholarship to Harvard Law, become The Vice President, then become President. OF COURSE!

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Woman President
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2004, 03:06:48 pm »
She loses all of the weight because she's bulimic XD, or at least she used to be.

*Ahem* Back on topic. I would like to see a President that isn't your traditional 40-60 year-old rich white man.  Mostly I just want to see a President that represents a different economic class, because i'm tired of seeing rich presidents that give benefits to rich people
So very true, at least in recent times.  There are really two kinds of presidents.  The first buy thier way to presidency, and the second kill thier way to presidency.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Woman President
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2004, 03:08:43 pm »
i think everyone has the same rights but people in this country can be so biased that you have be an old white politition man. i say go different as long as they have a decent amount of knowlege and education

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
Woman President
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2004, 04:41:26 pm »
Oprah would win the election..just cause she is famous!

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Woman President
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2004, 05:19:18 pm »
Famous doesnt have anything to do with winning...

Gideon Brown

Woman President
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2004, 05:30:02 pm »
Sure it does...Bush's daddy was president before him. Like that didn't have anything to do with him winning.

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

Woman President
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2004, 05:30:43 pm »
Yeah, it does. Just ask the governator

Dragon Of Grief

Woman President
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2004, 08:01:58 pm »
I'll post my opinion later.  But you probably already know what it is.
Yes, and I think it is stupid. Why shouldn't women be preidents? And give me an actual fact of why a women wouldn't make a good president. Not "Oh, my traditions blah, blah, blah." Come up with some legitimate facts why.

Patrick_Star's_Girlfriend

Woman President
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2004, 08:57:07 pm »
I don't see any wrong with it. It would be nice if an Afician-American was president too.

I'm dying to know what MSP opinon is.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Woman President
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2004, 06:00:20 am »

So very true, at least in recent times.  There are really two kinds of presidents.  The first buy thier way to presidency, and the second kill thier way to presidency.
Like how George W's daddy got him in.

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
Woman President
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2004, 06:09:41 am »
Famous doesnt have anything to do with winning...
Ya it does Arnold won, because he was famous.

Oprah would win too.

Megan

Woman President
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2004, 07:23:09 am »
I hope to see a woman president in the near future, women STILL do not get the same rights as men, and we resent that.

When a man and a woman have the same job, the man will make more money than the woman.

I call that, Dumb as a rock.

super_sayian_spongebob

Woman President
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2004, 07:24:33 am »
I would like it if a Woman were a President. She would make the US like a neutral country.  

Elizabeth Rose

Woman President
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2004, 03:55:32 pm »
For the most part...absolutely no! Many, many, many women are just not fit for the job. They are too likely to act upon emotion. There is more but I'm not sure if it's suitable to be said here.

There have been a few good female leaders in the world, I'll give you that but most just flat out aren't fit.

When a man and a woman have the same job, the man will make more money than the woman.

Whoever told you that lied to you big time. Women make MORE than a man with the same job. I've seen it again and again.

Woman President
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2004, 08:28:58 am »
There this article in People about this single mother was working at Wal-Mart. She had the same job as this guy who had a family and the guy still made more money than her!

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
Woman President
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2004, 09:15:13 am »
There this article in People about this single mother was working at Wal-Mart. She had the same job as this guy who had a family and the guy still made more money than her!
That depends on different issues. The woman may have been hired for that job. If the man was promoted, he'll make more than someone just starting out. My dad used to work at Sam's, so I know this stuff.

Starr2k3

Woman President
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2004, 09:22:19 am »
Hahahaha, I can imagine it now. First man.... sounds weird.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Woman President
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2004, 11:41:25 am »
I'd definitely like it better if there was a broader spectrum of the candidates that we could choose from...I just think that America is still so prejudice that they think that a person from a different race and gender of the white male could do the job. If there was a black man or woman, or just a woman for that matter, I'd have to listen to what they have to say and then go from there. I don't think that it would be any different from any other person running for president, just their appearance, unless of course they have better things to say.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
Woman President
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2004, 12:23:33 pm »
I think a woman as president would be a nice change..

Like Richard Simmons(LOL)

Really, I think there should be a woman president(Just not Richard Simons)

Oh, and by the way, Arnold is a great governor.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2004, 12:24:13 pm by Sponge-Tron_X »

MiraclrPlz

Woman President
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2004, 06:28:27 am »
What we NEED to do is cut taxes so that people will be able to spend more and it will help small buisnesses.

Starr2k3

Woman President
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2004, 03:18:28 pm »
MSP, we would not have to raise taxes if George Bush did not put us 7 billion dollars in debt. :wink1:

Rabble

Woman President
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2004, 03:20:47 pm »
MSP, we would not have to raise taxes if George Bush did not put us 7 billion dollars in debt. :wink1:
The Election Must Be Crazy there Who would Spend 7 billion dollars in 4 years

Starr2k3

Woman President
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2004, 03:22:56 pm »
The Election Must Be Crazy there Who would Spend 7 billion dollars in 4 years
Whoops, I mean 7 trillion. Typo.

Rabble

Woman President
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2004, 03:26:28 pm »
your Kidding Huh?  

Starr2k3

Woman President
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2004, 03:29:24 pm »
your Kidding Huh?
Nope, he is THAT bad...

Rabble

Woman President
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2004, 03:36:07 pm »
whoa Thats Astonishing you Guys must Have Loss lots of stuff

MiraclrPlz

Woman President
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2004, 06:22:24 am »
That amount of money doesn't even exist.  Even Bill gates only has 50 billion.

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Woman President
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2004, 11:28:59 am »
I'd love to see the day that there is a woman president. I'd also like to see the day somebody is elected president, but isn't a Republican or Democrat. Women have always been denied of rights (and still are) and I think that needs to change.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Woman President
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2004, 11:29:48 am »
I wanna see a green...whatchamacallit people...3rd party person win it. I feel it coming soon

Gideon Brown

Woman President
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2004, 01:35:07 pm »
Green better win four years from now in Canada. All my friends, will be of age to vote, and I find that a lot of the teens are edging toward Green. Which is good. Because Green hasn't had the chance to screw up the country yet.

Megan

Woman President
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2004, 01:59:38 pm »
I look upon myself as a Green, everyone is just letting nature go down the drain and they don't give a crap about the future.  

Gideon Brown

Woman President
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2004, 02:17:06 pm »
I look upon myself as a Green, everyone is just letting nature go down the drain and they don't give a crap about the future.
Exactly how I feel. Without nature, humanity is screwed. Either way, nature is screwed because humans think they are special.  

Starr2k3

Woman President
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2004, 04:05:28 pm »
That amount of money doesn't even exist.  Even Bill gates only has 50 billion.
My point exactly...

We did not have the money in the first place, and he spelled it.

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Woman President
« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2004, 05:10:16 pm »
Exactly how I feel. Without nature, humanity is screwed. Either way, nature is screwed because humans think they are special.
I want Kerry to win this election, then some third party candidate to win next time. I just wrote a quick essay about saving trees this past Monday.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

Woman President
« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2004, 06:58:02 am »
I'd like to see a 3rd Party Candidate win myself, but I don't think anyone from the Green Party that hold true to its values will make a good president. Sure, we need to be more aware of Nature, but we don't need to legalize marijuana, and we need a President that focuses on more issues than candidates from the Green Party bring to the table

Woman President
« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2004, 09:47:05 pm »
That depends on different issues. The woman may have been hired for that job. If the man was promoted, he'll make more than someone just starting out. My dad used to work at Sam's, so I know this stuff.
He had the same regluar job as the other woman but he just paid more.