Author Topic: Console Wars  (Read 239202 times)

link533

Console Wars
« Reply #165 on: October 11, 2003, 10:15:40 pm »
yea it needed to have more parts or more chapters to each part

Patrick

Console Wars
« Reply #166 on: October 12, 2003, 05:50:25 am »
Just so you know, nintendo's price drop. It's 139.95$!! (it's canadian)  O ya, gamecube's sales soar because of this! If you don't have one, get one now.

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
Console Wars
« Reply #167 on: October 13, 2003, 08:01:05 pm »
For you non-Canadians thats $99. 95. Nintendo is also making a million dollar marketing blitz. Now is the time to buy one.

Phaeton

Console Wars
« Reply #168 on: October 17, 2003, 08:00:22 am »
playstation all the way.  im a huge rpg fan so ps2 and ps is the obvious choice--plus the controller is so sick.  you really cant lose.  and i also agree with FALCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MEISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahah

Not So Silent Bob

Console Wars
« Reply #169 on: October 19, 2003, 04:44:26 pm »
Nintendo will ALWAYS rule.

Patrick

Console Wars
« Reply #170 on: October 19, 2003, 04:46:05 pm »
Nintendo needs online games. Super Smash Brothers, ONLINE. That would sell like hotcakes. Especially if they SMELLED like hotcakes. (I'm gonna start putting H*R puns in my posts, well, sometimes.)

Offline falco

• Honorable
  • Gary
    • View Profile
Console Wars
« Reply #171 on: October 19, 2003, 04:52:04 pm »
sigh...you fanboys.
...the best time to wear a striped sweater...
is alll the tiiiime...

Not So Silent Bob

Console Wars
« Reply #172 on: October 19, 2003, 05:06:25 pm »
Well, that is kinda true, but I don't walk around with elf ears taped to my head at least.

Offline falco

• Honorable
  • Gary
    • View Profile
Console Wars
« Reply #173 on: October 19, 2003, 05:07:46 pm »
theres a difference between zelda fanboys, and nintendo fanboys.  c'mon
is alll the tiiiime...

mermaidman97007

Console Wars
« Reply #174 on: October 19, 2003, 05:11:18 pm »
Well, having owned basically EVERY single console out there...I do mean ALL consoles, if I havent owned one, I have tried it out. So, anyway, out of all of them the one I play on the most is my PC. Im tellin ya, its a waste o money to buy consoles..heh heh, take it from a guy who bought basically every one out there..its just not worth it, buy/upgrade your PC, and game on that HAHAHA its sooo much nicer, and easier to be interactive w/ the other players, and its way ahead o those consoles...well those r my 2 cents on this topic, see ya :biggrin:  

Offline falco

• Honorable
  • Gary
    • View Profile
Console Wars
« Reply #175 on: October 19, 2003, 05:13:42 pm »
yeah i do like pc alot too...BUT...**points to topic name**  we're basically talking bout consoles here buddy  :tongue:  
is alll the tiiiime...

foulpattie

Console Wars
« Reply #176 on: October 19, 2003, 05:31:28 pm »
PS2 MAY drop to 100 bucks in november

matty

Console Wars
« Reply #177 on: October 24, 2003, 10:15:10 am »
Well, having owned basically EVERY single console out there...I do mean ALL consoles, if I havent owned one, I have tried it out. So, anyway, out of all of them the one I play on the most is my PC. Im tellin ya, its a waste o money to buy consoles..heh heh, take it from a guy who bought basically every one out there..its just not worth it, buy/upgrade your PC, and game on that HAHAHA its sooo much nicer, and easier to be interactive w/ the other players, and its way ahead o those consoles...well those r my 2 cents on this topic, see ya :biggrin:
its easy to say a pc is better then a console
BUT IT AINT ill give you some reasons
pc games get higher and higher system requirements every month  if you buy a pc you have to upgrade after 6 months to keep up
pc hasnt got the easy mp
pc is for different kind of games
consoles wont tick you of all the time because of an ERROR :bangin:  or VIRUS :bangin:
consoles get more games and alot games would be lame on pc

mermaidman97007

Console Wars
« Reply #178 on: October 24, 2003, 10:32:53 am »
alot games would be lame on pc
well obviously you dont have many PC games...PC games rule over console games...you do know that all console games are made on PC's, then conformed into consoles...ie trimming out things here n there. And they are usually included on the PC game. For example if you ever bought the PC version of resident evil there is like an extra 20 minutes of cutscenes in it...FFX has extras too, and forget about Halo...better graphics, better sound, easier to control...etc.

matty

Console Wars
« Reply #179 on: October 24, 2003, 11:15:05 am »
alot games would be lame on pc
well obviously you dont have many PC games...PC games rule over console games...you do know that all console games are made on PC's, then conformed into consoles...ie trimming out things here n there. And they are usually included on the PC game. For example if you ever bought the PC version of resident evil there is like an extra 20 minutes of cutscenes in it...FFX has extras too, and forget about Halo...better graphics, better sound, easier to control...etc.
Dont ::Dolphin Noise:: me off!   :blowup: :mad:
dont go wiseguy on me because i cant stand it!
PC IS NOT BETTER THEN CONSOLES(why do you think they put pc made games into consoles? ask yourself that question and go figuere it out yourself its not my prob
console wars mean xbox, gc and ps2 vs eachother NOT VS PC! :pokey:
i own a gc a xbox and a crappy pc and my parents wont be buying a new one for me pcs are to expensive
i had a discussiion with a lame friend of mine about this and he was to &(&^*^to buy a console because hes parents bought a new pc every *!#&*% year
:mf_zap:

:biggrin:  :cool: