Author Topic: Disproving Evolution  (Read 43892 times)

Gideon Brown

Disproving Evolution
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2004, 05:26:42 pm »
Easily. There were too many monkeys so some monkeys ventured north, or south, or whatever, and in turn began to adapt to their surroundings. It's the exact same reason why grazing animals went into the ocean. THERE WERE TOO MANY OF THEM IN ONE PLACE. So they looked to another place for sustenance, and found it, and adapted to their new way of life.

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
Disproving Evolution
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2004, 05:47:32 pm »
Easily. There were too many monkeys so some monkeys ventured north, or south, or whatever, and in turn began to adapt to their surroundings. It's the exact same reason why grazing animals went into the ocean. THERE WERE TOO MANY OF THEM IN ONE PLACE. So they looked to another place for sustenance, and found it, and adapted to their new way of life.
But there is a major difference between Macro Evolution (Evolving from another species) and Micro Evolution (Adapting to surroundings). I believe in Micro evolution, but there is no way that we could've evolved from another animal.

Gideon Brown

Disproving Evolution
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2004, 05:49:22 pm »
Uhm....that's what whales did...Whales are just big cows...do they look like cows to you now?

Dragon Of Grief

Disproving Evolution
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2004, 06:21:28 pm »
Nice try, but I am not buying that for one second. Everything should have evolved then. Not just some things and not others. It doesn't make sense.

Gideon Brown

Disproving Evolution
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2004, 06:27:29 pm »
Yes it does. Not ALL of the cows turned into whales because once many died off, and others went to the oceans, there were still some on land, and they had enough food to live. Survival of the fittest. Either you adapt to NEW surroundings, or you adapt to your current surroundings.

What you're saying is that all must change. But I ask you this: If two fancy guppies mate, and have babies, why do only 75 percent turn out to be fancy guppies?! Because not all of them feel it is NECESSARY to survive as some pretty stupid little fish.  

MiraclrPlz

Disproving Evolution
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2004, 07:53:56 pm »
Uhh...you dont need to leave if a few people wind you up...just ignore them. Everyone else likes ya
:angry:   TOO LATE FOR ME NOT GETTING WOUNDED UP?!  TOO LATE!  Sure the ape and the humans share some resemblances, so what that doesn't prove ANYTHING!  Religion is not for cowards!  Cowards don't have religiom because htey are afraid of H-E dubble hockey sticks!!!And when the Christ said he loved men, men also includes women!  When he said man does not live by bread alone, that includes all of man-kind!  So your facts are wrong, Mrs. SpongeBob Shrine!!!  I am against change!  Science is well and good but "progress" will destroy us all.  Good old traditions make this world good!  Liberalism has failed IF HISTORY HAS TAUGHT US ANYTHING!  IT'S FAILED!
Which is why almost half your country wants to move to Canada. Yep. Mmhmmm. Which is also why us Canadians' know how to live peacefully. Yep. You make so much STUPID sense. Holy geez. I'd rather listen to sea shanties than read your pointless flaming.
Half my country wants to move to Canada over a President THEY elected, than like I said, GO.  I don't need the vermin ruinining my country.  I'll buy the ticket.  If this country were all Republican, it would be a Utopian society.  And if man came from monkey, then how come apes arn't still falling out of trees turining into man?  HUH?  ANSWER THAT

Gideon Brown

Disproving Evolution
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2004, 08:13:40 pm »
*sigh* MSP...if God created man than how come we're such freaking screw ups?! We're God's creation, we shouldn't be screw ups.

And...uhm...stop calling the US YOUR country. It sure as ::Dolphin Noise:: isn't your country. You may live in it, but you don't own it.

And let's find our definition of Utopia shall we?

u·to·pi·a    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (y-tp-)
n.

often Utopia An ideally perfect place, especially in its social, political, and moral aspects.
A work of fiction describing a utopia.
An impractical, idealistic scheme for social and political reform.

1. An imaginary island, represented by Sir Thomas More, in a work called Utopia, as enjoying the greatest perfection in politics, laws, and the like. See Utopia, in the Dictionary of Noted Names in Fiction.

utopia

n 1: a book by Sir Thomas More (1516) describing the perfect society on an imaginary island [syn: Utopia] 2: ideally perfect state; especially in its social and political and moral aspects [ant: dystopia] 3: a work of fiction describing a utopia 4: an imaginary place considered to be perfect or ideal

I can assure you that the Conservative party is NOT a utopian party. The closest party that could EVER come close to creating a Utopia would be a Communist party, as they are trying to make everything equal for everyone.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Disproving Evolution
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2004, 06:26:50 am »
Uhh...you dont need to leave if a few people wind you up...just ignore them. Everyone else likes ya
:angry:   TOO LATE FOR ME NOT GETTING WOUNDED UP?!  TOO LATE!  Sure the ape and the humans share some resemblances, so what that doesn't prove ANYTHING!  Religion is not for cowards!  Cowards don't have religiom because htey are afraid of H-E dubble hockey sticks!!!And when the Christ said he loved men, men also includes women!  When he said man does not live by bread alone, that includes all of man-kind!  So your facts are wrong, Mrs. SpongeBob Shrine!!!  I am against change!  Science is well and good but "progress" will destroy us all.  Good old traditions make this world good!  Liberalism has failed IF HISTORY HAS TAUGHT US ANYTHING!  IT'S FAILED!
Which is why almost half your country wants to move to Canada. Yep. Mmhmmm. Which is also why us Canadians' know how to live peacefully. Yep. You make so much STUPID sense. Holy geez. I'd rather listen to sea shanties than read your pointless flaming.
Half my country wants to move to Canada over a President THEY elected, than like I said, GO.  I don't need the vermin ruinining my country.  I'll buy the ticket.  If this country were all Republican, it would be a Utopian society.  And if man came from monkey, then how come apes arn't still falling out of trees turining into man?  HUH?  ANSWER THAT
How many times do I have to post this?

>_> We didn't evolve from monkeys. Monkeys and humans share a common ancestor. One ancient animal evolved, and then half the species evolved into humans and the other half evolved into monkeys.  

super_sayian_spongebob

Disproving Evolution
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2004, 07:22:31 am »
Oh no. Who could explain how the first creature became to be?

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Disproving Evolution
« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2004, 08:29:59 am »
Then how did God come to be?

Patrick

Disproving Evolution
« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2004, 09:29:20 am »
*sigh* MSP...if God created man than how come we're such freaking screw ups?! We're God's creation, we shouldn't be screw ups.

If God wanted us to all be good, and not do anything bad etc., we would all be robots. He wanted us to have free will.

Dragon Of Grief

Disproving Evolution
« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2004, 11:13:02 am »
God always has been and always will be. How many times must you be told? You just asked the same thing several times before.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Disproving Evolution
« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2004, 11:27:21 am »
God always has been and always will be. How many times must you be told? You just asked the same thing several times before.
Then how do you know the first animals couldn't have always been here?

Dragon Of Grief

Disproving Evolution
« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2004, 12:34:00 pm »
Because they need something to create them.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Disproving Evolution
« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2004, 12:39:19 pm »
Because they need something to create them.
Oh, so God can just poof out of nowhere but animals can't? That doesn't make any sense.