Author Topic: Where Did God Come From?  (Read 50922 times)

spongehead 32

Where Did God Come From?
« Reply #165 on: January 12, 2005, 11:28:25 am »
heres my view on the matter

god if u ask me came from an idea

an idea that there must have been a creator of the universe

this idea was developed and thus diferent ideas of the creator and how he created it came, which is were religion started

so realy god came from faith

meaning that without faith god seases to exsist

concluding that it is imposible to prove gods exsistance becuase proof denys faith and as mentioned above without faith god is nothing

that gose for every other religiouse creator
[snapback]143700[/snapback]
According to your logic ALL of these other gods in the other religions exist as well, am I right? Look, I like what your trying to do but it's useless... utterly useless. These people are never going to believe in god and there is nothing we can do to make them. I give up. I am through with this thread... but before I go I want to say one thing.

I do believe in God. I don't need physical evidence. I just know he is there. When these miracles happen such as a baby that is four months premature survives, or someone makes a complete recovery from cancer, or the gift of life and death. These are all miracles of God. Yes, terrible things have happened such as the recent tsunami. Many people were killed, and many more are without homes and families. But with this tragedy there was a miracle. The world all got together and donated BILLIONS of dollars to help these people get there lives back. Australia, United State, United Kingdom, everyone is getting closer and bonding to help these victims. This in my opinion is a miracle of God. God has proved that the world still does have some caring people left in it. God works in mysterious ways and I have every intent on being apart of his plan. If you don't believe in God, fine. I am not going to force you to. But just think about things... really think them over.
[snapback]143767[/snapback]

what I am trying to do is show u my point of view, dont care if anyone likes it or not, I only care if u misunderstand it

and thats presisly my point

u see, the concept of a creator only exsists if u bleave it exsists, now this creator could be god, brammah or even budah (I apoligise for mis spellings) but either way they only exsist if u bleave, so to people who dont have faith in them will not have them exsist since without faith they are nothing

got it this time?

DennisLuvr

Where Did God Come From?
« Reply #166 on: January 12, 2005, 01:24:01 pm »
Amen!