Author Topic: Pygmy Goats  (Read 1459 times)

BiggerSquarierSpongier

Pygmy Goats
« on: December 25, 2004, 03:35:25 pm »
My grandmaw lives next door to some people who have pygmy goats. They don't hurt them, but they kind of abuse them anyways. They hardly feed them anything I don't think, their water is frozen, and their always crying or bleeting or whatever you want to call it. There are about 5 or 6 of them and they all live in a rather small pin and it's probably very cold. It has been reported to the humane society, but they haven't done nothin' about it. I wanted to go over and feed them, but my Mom won't let me. She says I'll be trespassing, but I think that whether the law forbids it or not they shouldn't go hungry. The law is a bunch of hooplah. They don't give a fat rat's behind about stuff like abusing them, but if somebody tries to help them, they get in trouble. I heard that a person was fined $180 for throwing 3 sunflower seeds out the window for the birds to eat. What do you guys think about the pygmy goat problem? Is it better to let them go hungry and obey the law or feed them and break the law?

Dragon Of Grief

Pygmy Goats
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2004, 03:46:43 pm »
Call the ASPCA and let them deal with it. You vould get arrested for tresspassing and that can be quite a big fine.

BiggerSquarierSpongier

Pygmy Goats
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2004, 03:49:24 pm »
Well, I can't go to jail. I'm only 13. I probably won't feed them, but I should.
What's ASCPA stand for?

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
Pygmy Goats
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2004, 04:13:21 pm »
Oh yeah, I saw them on Survivor once, they had to drink its blood. :P
« Last Edit: December 25, 2004, 04:13:33 pm by SizzlinSean »