Author Topic: Water Yo-yo's  (Read 3275 times)

sPoNg3b0b

Water Yo-yo's
« on: August 26, 2003, 09:23:32 pm »
Anybody ever heard of them??? They're so awesome! But all of you people who have them probably have the clearish colored kind with small spike things. Those break so easily! anyways water yo-yos are really cool and everyone should have one lol. i have about... 9? Yeah. but I'm not as obsessed as my friend.... she doesn't even know how many she has... somewhere in the 30s i think. or 40s.   :wub: sry i just had to proclaim my true love for water yo-yo's.  :wub:  

garyfan

Water Yo-yo's
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2003, 05:00:35 am »
yea I think I kno what u mean they r very cool I have like 3 but one broke and 1 of them is so kool it haz spikes all around the ball part my brothe rhad one and he tried to bite it but it broke

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
Water Yo-yo's
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2003, 07:36:16 am »
Yeah I have a green spiked one that flashes. It hasn't broke yet!

sPoNg3b0b

Water Yo-yo's
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2003, 09:08:10 am »
I have 2 soccer ball ones, 2 little spike ones, 2 big spike ones (gold and silver), a dolfin, and a smiley face one. :biggrin: i dont use them that often though... :biggrin:

Patrick

Water Yo-yo's
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2003, 09:21:06 am »
i;ve had one, but it broke.

melly005

Water Yo-yo's
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2003, 09:31:23 am »
i have 2 soccer, 1 basketball, a clear glitter one, a big red spike-y one that lights up, a blue one, a green one, and a really light green one with two plastic dolphins inside.  :ohmy:  

jastERmine

Water Yo-yo's
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2003, 03:29:11 pm »
yep. they do break easily. my cousin took my friends and squeezed it and the juicy stuff got all over the carpet. lol

sPoNg3b0b

Water Yo-yo's
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2003, 02:36:23 pm »
hehe yeah once my friend took one to school and everybody was like can i feel that one? And there was a girl that my friend didn't like asking, so my friend gave her one with a hole in it and it got all over her. It was sooo funny. :laughing: