Poll

AIDS
3 (12%)
Cancer
18 (72%)
Neither (Evil laugh)
4 (16%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: Question  (Read 28211 times)

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Question
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2005, 03:01:23 am »
Sex in general does not appeal to me, I actually find it disgusting.
This angst came from my life, as a child I was bullied, my parents don't beleive what I tell them and all my friends live far away from me, I only see them at school.
As for getting drunk, saving my liver for when Im 18.
Finding a boyfriend, never, a waste of my valuble time.

AIDS should deffinatly be cured, it's not just africa that needs it, but worldwide....and 80% of the people who have it haven't done anything wrong and don't deserve it.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Question
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2005, 06:36:26 am »
This angst came from my life, as a child I was bullied, my parents don't beleive what I tell them and all my friends live far away from me, I only see them at school.

AIDS should deffinatly be cured, it's not just africa that needs it, but worldwide....and 80% of the people who have it haven't done anything wrong and don't deserve it.
[snapback]166875[/snapback]

For some reason I cant turn the channel when people are kissing but I think its really yucky irl XD

Multi-Sponge

Question
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2005, 07:27:38 am »
I have chosen AIDS, its the most acurring in Africa. and around the world.
~God Bless The World~  :original:
« Last Edit: April 03, 2005, 07:29:55 am by Multi-Sponge »

Dragon Of Grief

Question
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2005, 09:32:17 am »
You still haven't answered my question... how does the fact that Africa has widespreed AIDS effect us? The United States of America? How does that effect us? Yes, it is unfortunate but we need to worry about our OWN AIDS problem and not some third world countries AIDS problem. We need to focus on our own needs and stop waisting money on the likes of "Africa".
[snapback]165221[/snapback]
You truely are heartless.  Human suffering means nothing to you.  Using your logic, I could nuke half of the population of the earth off of the planet and you wouldn't mind a bit.  These are humans, just like you are.  Thier lives matter just as much as yours.  The flag, language, or color of skin they live under makes zero difference.

Our AIDS problem?  We have a 0.6% AIDS rate in adults.  Countries in parts of Africa have rates well above 1/3rd.
[snapback]165236[/snapback]
Woah woah woah. The impression I meant to give was not heartlessness. What I am trying to say is that we should mind our own business... and our country is all ready in an outragously high debt from the war. We really can't afford it. Perhaps I just worded it wrong. It is a very unfortunate thing these third world countries suffer from AIDS... what I am saying thought is our country does too. All I am saying is we need to put our needs first. And what can we do? How can we help these people? We really can't. We can't cure their AIDS... we can't even cure our own.

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
Question
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2005, 10:21:54 am »
the new safe sex phrase here is "if you dont got hte rubber therell be no hubba hubba" its stupid, and it encourages people to talk like idiots  :glare:
[snapback]166630[/snapback]

I live by the term "Keep it zipped, or get it clipped." I don't want any little Sean's running around until I'm making enough money to be able to safely support a wife and child. I've seen so many lives messed up due to having kids out of wedlock, or having kids grow up a single parent home. I will not allow my kid to have to go through anything like that.

Back on topic... Probably cancer.

Eva:Gina

Question
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2005, 02:13:28 pm »

[snapback]166875[/snapback]
haha, fair enough.
go do somthing htat makes you feel good, then.
listen to stupid music instead of tool, or alice in chians or whatever your into.
stop being so maudilin, youll grow out of it,a nd then spend years looking back at yourself and shuddering at how stupid you were being. (im not trying to call you stupid, btw)

and ssj?? ppl kissing?? what would you do if you stumbled onto the playboy channel  :cool:

Gideon Brown

Question
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2005, 02:28:40 pm »
Not everyone has the same characteristics as you. Every person is different, so you're just gonna have to live with it. If Sarah feels that way, then I say hats off to Sarah. She's being SARAH.

So while you may think love and sex is the most important thing in the world, others will think otherwise, and will stick to their beliefs.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2005, 02:30:10 pm by Gideon Brown »

Question
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2005, 02:41:35 pm »
Not everyone has the same characteristics as you. Every person is different, so you're just gonna have to live with it. If Sarah feels that way, then I say hats off to Sarah. She's being SARAH.

So while you may think love and sex is the most important thing in the world, others will think otherwise, and will stick to their beliefs.
[snapback]167055[/snapback]
oh, tetchy.
if you read up, it says "fair enough" maybe i should have clarified, but it means "yeah, see your point"
im just telling her taht maybe it would be a good idea to lighten up, cos after posting a depressive defeatist post like that, the thread seems to jsut die off for a while.

and if i think love is important, im sorry i offended you. to me, sex is jsut a natural part of love.
i wasnt trying to offend, i was trying ot help. maybe i went about it hte wrong way. but at least i wasnt obviously trying to be nasty and vengfull  :dry:

note: you people have to realise htat i have a sence of humour. you read into messages WAY too deeply here. lighten up.

Gideon Brown

Question
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2005, 03:21:42 pm »
Or, add smilies?! :0
We have smileys!! YAY!!! XD

Question
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2005, 03:25:41 pm »
check it out man, there are smilies. maybe ppl should just stop being so paranoid that everyone is against them al the time. why so much animosity??

Gideon Brown

Question
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2005, 03:30:50 pm »
We've been around MSP too long. Not my fault I have to defend my opinions against him. It just. happens.

Rachy

Question
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2005, 11:39:16 pm »
I honestly don't think we can say which one should come first, both are horrible, and cures need to be found for them both.

As for Sarah, you sound like a very lonely person.  I was also bullied as I child, I've always been used to boys messing me around, I really don't get along with my parents, and most of my friends from high school have moved on with their lives and don't even know I exist anymore...I was just like you until I met my boyfriend, now I don't know what I would do without him. I hope for your own sake that someday someone awesome sweeps you off your feet.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Question
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2005, 11:44:32 pm »
It's this generation, they've seen how screwed up society has gotten, and how messed up the world is.
I ain't repairing any damage last generation did, I say they should fix it now or we won't do anything later.

And the UK is so generous to Africa, we also mind our own buisness, but what about those who need it MOST?
AIDS is low in the UK, but cancer is high, but many UK citizens have done bad things and don't deserve a cure.
Whereas no African people have done anything wrong.

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

oscar_the_grouch

Question
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2005, 11:57:36 pm »
It's this generation, they've seen how screwed up society has gotten, and how messed up the world is.
I ain't repairing any damage last generation did, I say they should fix it now or we won't do anything later.

And the UK is so generous to Africa, we also mind our own buisness, but what about those who need it MOST?
AIDS is low in the UK, but cancer is high, but many UK citizens have done bad things and don't deserve a cure.
Whereas no African people have done anything wrong.
[snapback]167360[/snapback]

Everyone has done SOMETHING wrong. Maybe not as a nation, but the individuals have.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Question
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2005, 07:48:53 am »
But why is it that most of America say that what goes on outisde of their country isn't their problem?
Pollution is a problem, and 20% of it comes from America alone.
It affects the world, so it IS part of America's problem and they should take notice of it, and better still....DO something about it.
Like AIDS, it's EVERYONE's problem and we should do something about it.
The same with Cancer, but AIDS is spreaded through humans stupidity...the will to breed...and how pathetic it is.
As my advatar says: "Humanity sickens me"