Poll

AIDS
3 (12%)
Cancer
18 (72%)
Neither (Evil laugh)
4 (16%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: Question  (Read 28219 times)

Gideon Brown

Question
« Reply #90 on: May 06, 2005, 08:05:04 am »
Exactly. So if no one smokes, we'd all be healthier, and the risk of getting cancer would be lower!!

Elizabeth Rose

Question
« Reply #91 on: May 06, 2005, 09:11:40 am »
(To start off, im sure this debate's worn off by now and my argument's probably already been mentioned, but give me a break, I havent been on here in a while XD)
Obviously Cancer should be looked at more. AIDS can be prevented and only spreads by perverts who can't control their bodies. Cancer is something that can't be stopped, and we need to find a way we can stop it.
[snapback]176457[/snapback]

Skin cancer can be prevented...just don't go out and sunbath...or go out into the bright sunight without suncream....but otherwise, you're right.
Then again, AIDS can be spread through other things...like genes....or is that HIV?
I do know mosquitos can sometimes spread AIDS by biting people...
[snapback]176472[/snapback]

That's actually wrong. Recent studies show that you actually need some sunlight in order to absorb calcium. We need the vitamin D from the sunshine, and because of the whole skin cancer scare, most people's levels are far too low. Skin cancer is caused by a weak immune system, and then too much sun exposure...I think that's right.

As far as smoking y'all, yes, this is true, but not all cancers come from smoking. I'm sure you knew that though.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2005, 09:16:03 am by Elizabeth Rose »

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Question
« Reply #92 on: May 06, 2005, 11:04:57 am »
Smoking is smoking...only idiots smoke...so they deserve to die.
Simply said.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Question
« Reply #93 on: May 06, 2005, 04:11:19 pm »
(To start off, im sure this debate's worn off by now and my argument's probably already been mentioned, but give me a break, I havent been on here in a while XD)
Obviously Cancer should be looked at more. AIDS can be prevented and only spreads by perverts who can't control their bodies. Cancer is something that can't be stopped, and we need to find a way we can stop it.
[snapback]176457[/snapback]

Hmm... so the kids who inherit AIDS from their parents deserve what they get? Those African children, it's their fault they got AIDS too, right?

Dragon Of Grief

Question
« Reply #94 on: May 06, 2005, 04:19:49 pm »
You risk dieng going to sleep everynight and getting out of bed in the morning... if you're gonna die you're gonna die.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Question
« Reply #95 on: May 07, 2005, 11:09:25 am »
Death is gonna happen to EVERYONE eventually...we're dying right now...growing is slowly dying....then your body stops growing new cells compleatly and thus shuts itself down.
We are systems to simply be destroyed.
Empty vessels.

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

patricksquarepants

Question
« Reply #96 on: May 09, 2005, 04:05:36 pm »
cancer is more dangerous in the sense of fast death

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
Question
« Reply #97 on: May 25, 2005, 03:28:35 pm »
Well AIDS is preventable Cancer is not. So basicly it would be a better idea to find a cure for cancer IMO
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Sheldon J. Plankton

Question
« Reply #98 on: May 26, 2005, 01:50:11 pm »
Cancer, you can only get AIDS in certain ways, but anyone at anytime can get cancer, AIDS is bad too, but I feel we should take more interest in cancer.

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
Question
« Reply #99 on: May 31, 2005, 02:41:25 pm »
cancer. u can prevent aids, its the stupid peoples who pass it arounds fault.
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Question
« Reply #100 on: June 01, 2005, 03:49:43 am »
and what about innocent children in Africa...who couldn't do anything about it?

Honestly, this type of thing has been mentioned MANY times in this topic...doesn't anyone read them!!?