Author Topic: Happy April Fools Day everyone!  (Read 11076 times)

Offline winbindd

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://compbrain.net
Happy April Fools Day everyone!
« on: April 01, 2005, 03:06:20 pm »
Hope everyone got a chance to see my April Fools Welcome page.  
Sorry it went up so late, got tied up in school (literally). If you missed it, you can check it out at http://www.spongezone.net/USB-AprFools2005.htm
Feel free to reply with any of your Pranks from today.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2005, 03:07:59 pm by winbindd »

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2005, 03:08:36 pm »
Your mean i really thought it was a real error
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Offline winbindd

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://compbrain.net
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2005, 03:11:23 pm »
Your mean i really thought it was a real error
[snapback]165838[/snapback]
I guess your really guillible. At any rate. :tongue:
~Winbindd

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2005, 03:22:22 pm »
Well, it could be thought of as a glitch. I came on to USB, no prank. The comp shut down, so I came back, and theres prank! I have not pulled any pranks, but the sixth teachers did.

My teacher made all of us think we going to Chourus(None of us like it. EWe have to sing the wrost stuff). Then, when we got outside she said it was a joke. Now, the other teahcer, best prank all day:

She gave her class a 100 question "test". They had not learnned the stuff yet, and she said it was worth like 100 points. Then, when they were collected, she took them, and made it look like she marked ALL answers wrong. Then, she ripped all of them up. And a little later, yelled out "April Fools!"

super_sayian_spongebob

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2005, 03:40:23 pm »
Yeah you got me there. However you should put a link to the main website so people can gain access to the main stuff.

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2005, 04:24:13 pm »
It automatically redirects.

foulpattie

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2005, 04:28:09 pm »
I've seen some good ones on the web today

http://filmforce.ign.com/starwars/articles/600/600586p1.html

this is the best prank i've seen today. Hehe, ign always comes up with good stuff.

another one...

[31 march] Last Monday, Sony told the world that they've been ordered to take PS1's and PS2's off the shelves. In addition, they've been ordered to stop selling 47 games that use the Vibration function (the whole reason for this action).

Now if your no dummy, you'll have enough sense to realise Kingdom Hearts is in that list of games. Although this will not affect most people as they already have Kingdom Hearts 1 (and this court order is only in North America), there is the slightest chance it may affect KH2 and if you don't already have KH1, get it now!

Natrually though, if Sony decides to appeal it won't be for another 2 years until this order comes into effect (thats if Sony lose's), but if they don't decide to appeal, Sony's screwed ^_^

[april 1] As mentioned yesterday, on Monday, Sony announced that they would have to stop Production on the Playstation 2 console (and 47 games inc. Kingdom Hearts), due to a lawsuit filed against them by Immersion technology. As you all know the PS2 uses a Vibration function, but this idea was patented by Immersion and Sony used it without there permission.

Due to this PS2's have to stop selling and 47 PS2 games that use the Vibration function, inc. Kingdom Hearts. Moving on, this has caused YĆ“ichi Wada (President of Square Enix) to issue the following statement:

"In regards to our future Playstation 2 titles, we have had to cease production on three games. These games rely on the Vibration function heavily that the PS2 has to offer and as a result of this Immersion case, we will be no longer able to provide these games worldwide for the console. These games include Drag-on Dragoon 2, Romancing SaGa and Kingdom Hearts 2. Although the order that Sony has been issued only applies in North America, this was where we were expecting the majority of sales for those three titles."

Also it was earlier reported on this site that the next issue of Famitsu Weekly would contain information on Kingdom Hearts 2, this information has turned out to be the same as the above, the cancellation of Kingdom Hearts 2.

Source: Square Enix Japan & SE North America

Edit: Oh BTW, Happy April Fools Day! :D

the funniest thing is, that over 500 people responded to that message. Most of them saying "Oh no! I can't believe this is happening!"
« Last Edit: April 01, 2005, 04:35:53 pm by foulpattie »

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2005, 04:48:12 pm »
interesting prank there...

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2005, 05:18:46 pm »
XD Winbindd, you are my hero. \m/

Chrono

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2005, 05:53:41 pm »
Lol cool. Happy April Fools Day everyone xD

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2005, 06:58:39 pm »
happy april fools day by the way this is my favorite holiday and it's also spongebobs :sleep:

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2005, 07:22:26 pm »
I actaully thought it was an error. I'm retarded. It took me a second or two to get it.

Megan

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2005, 07:38:28 pm »
One year my teacher gave us a test saying we had to follow the directions and do everything it said or she will give us a zero. Here is an example.

1. Write your name in the bottom left corner
2. Put the Date and Hour
3. Work out 462 divided by 15. Show your work.
4. Stand up at your desk and turn around three times and click your heels, then sit back down
5. Outloud, say "Ms.Meyer is the best."

So, the stupid fifth graders that we were, we all did it. Then after we were all finished, she asked us how many of us read the directions. We immediatly looked at them, obviously for the first time, and we saw,
Directions: Do only numbers One and Two. Then turn over you quiz and wait patiently while your classmates embarass themselves.

Hahahah. I thought that one was pretty good.

timstapels

« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2005, 07:42:12 pm »
Heh heh
For some reason, I got it straight away and laughed heaps. I'm usually the one who doesn't get anything until the last moment. :D

Patricksquare Pants

« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2005, 08:48:48 pm »
Hope everyone got a chance to see my April Fools Welcome page. 
Sorry it went up so late, got tied up in school (literally). If you missed it, you can check it out at http://www.spongezone.net/USB-AprFools2005.htm
Feel free to reply with any of your Pranks from today.
[snapback]165837[/snapback]

I Knew It Was Fake.