Author Topic: i'm no longer..........  (Read 9717 times)

spongebuddie

i'm no longer..........
« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2005, 03:45:34 pm »
really? thats nice lol
well it's over now (me an alex)
lizzyrose already knows what happened don't want to talk about it
right now i'm already crushed

GIR

i'm no longer..........
« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2005, 03:49:42 pm »
You could of just searched it ,darn. This isn't a blog ya know  :biggrin:

spongebuddie

i'm no longer..........
« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2005, 03:51:19 pm »
no i talked to her about it on aim

Offline Fink

• SpongeBob
  • get high like planes
    • View Profile
i'm no longer..........
« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2005, 04:24:49 pm »
I'm 16 and have had only one boyfriend. He wasn't worth it either.

spongebuddie

i'm no longer..........
« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2005, 05:15:05 pm »
oh ok
well theres somthing i haven't told yall
while i was goin out with alex i was with grayson like last thurs or somthing like that and grayson asked
me if i was goin out with alex and i said no (bad idea) and he asked me again r u sure? and i said yea (another bad idea) and then we were in travis's house and we kissed on the lips no we didn't make out and a few days before i told travis that i was goin out with someone and travis told grayson this and then grayson was all mad and like you lied to me you are goin out with someone and i kept trying to denie everything and change my story so it was believeable but it didn't work so i had no choice but to tell the truth and i said ok ok ok i'm not going to lie anymore yes ok i am goin out with someone and grayson said it's alex isn't it and i said do i have to say who it is? and he said yes and i said alex and he just walked off and started sayin i don't want to see you anymore you used me you played me you cheated! you s*** you b**** i f***ing hate you! i didn't sleep for 3 nights
i was so afraid grayson would tell alex i was always trembling i was like it's only a matter of time before he tells him and then it's all over i'll have no one i even considered susicid but jake told me that he wouldn't know what to do if i left if i was to die he didn't want me to leave i was so depressed so when alex told his brother to tell me he was breaking up with me on sunday thats what i thought had happend i thought "oh no grayson you idiot you told him! nooo i was so hurt but i haven't talked to alex yet so i don't know if it's true i can only pray that he doesn't know
sry for not tellin yall sooner then i would have gotten some advice but i felt that if i told anyone else people would hate me idk i deserve everything that has happened plz don hate me yall  :closedeyes:
« Last Edit: May 02, 2005, 05:16:13 pm by spongebuddie »

spongebuddie

i'm no longer..........
« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2005, 05:19:54 pm »
i just took the "are you fit to comit?" test at tickle.com and these were my results

You don't need us to tell you that you're on the right track. A cool and confident person, you know what you want; now it's just a matter of finding it. Even more important, you know that love is about much more than what kind of clothes they wear or car they drive. And you're ready to make it work.

You've gotten to a place where you are happy with your life, and you're ready to share it with someone special. So whether you've found them or are still looking, know that this time, you'll get what you want.

candy

i'm no longer..........
« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2005, 07:38:15 pm »
well you've really got yourself in a bad spot now daffy
sry bout what happened
i wish i knew what it was like well i do so idk what i'm talkin about