Author Topic: Have You Ever Had......  (Read 5389 times)

Offline LE

• SpongeBob
  • with walls of the deepest blue
    • View Profile
Have You Ever Had......
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2005, 04:46:05 pm »
My good friend, Andrew Trudeau, was hit by a drunk driver last year. I drive by the exact spot were he was hit every day. Recently, someone mentioned him in a "dont drink and drive" essay. i cried in class. i was depressed for the rest of the day.i miss him.
it got too real

Sheldon J. Plankton

Have You Ever Had......
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2005, 03:34:11 pm »
I just found out that one of the people who used to own my house died. I moved into my house last summer. They were retirees who moved to Florida, and supposedly she just died suddenly, at least thats what I overheard my mom say (my parents still haven't told me, fools!).

Offline Fink

• SpongeBob
  • get high like planes
    • View Profile
Have You Ever Had......
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2005, 03:42:32 pm »
A total of 4 kids in my entire high school were killed in car accidents this year. All of those people I knew, it doesn't matter how close we were. This year's been rough, just sucked the happiness out of me.

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Have You Ever Had......
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2005, 07:02:54 pm »
I as much, maybe more, than any of you know how it is.  My dad died just over a month ago of lung cancer.  It's tough, I know.  My whole life has been turned upside down, especially considering I just turned 18 and I'm about to graduate.  So much stuff from school bearing down on me and the the death of my father nearly drove me to the edge.

oscar_the_grouch

Have You Ever Had......
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2005, 09:05:30 pm »
^That made me want to give you a hug, but thats physically impossible.

Squid's Bro

Have You Ever Had......
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2005, 10:17:20 pm »
i haven't really had anyone close to me die, but earlier this year a kid at my school's father died. I didn't really know him that well, but it made me sad and all of his friends were sad and crying all day. It was a sad day.

Offline LE

• SpongeBob
  • with walls of the deepest blue
    • View Profile
Have You Ever Had......
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2005, 04:37:43 am »
there is more than one adjective for sadness XD.
it got too real

Sheldon J. Plankton

Have You Ever Had......
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2005, 12:30:30 pm »
I as much, maybe more, than any of you know how it is.  My dad died just over a month ago of lung cancer.  It's tough, I know.  My whole life has been turned upside down, especially considering I just turned 18 and I'm about to graduate.  So much stuff from school bearing down on me and the the death of my father nearly drove me to the edge.
[snapback]175775[/snapback]

Wow that is really terrible. I feel very sorry for you.

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Have You Ever Had......
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2005, 07:53:37 am »
A week ago one of my friends grandfathers passed away. I lot of people connected to my friends have died, but nobody I really know. I guess I'm doing ok for now.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.