Author Topic: SUV's Suck  (Read 18447 times)

Sheldon J. Plankton

SUV's Suck
« on: July 23, 2005, 03:56:58 pm »
SUV's are the spawn of Satan, they are SO bad for the enviornment and you waste so much money on buying gas every 5 seconds for them. Stick to a small car any day is my opinion. What do you think of SUV's.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
SUV's Suck
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2005, 03:58:33 pm »
My Dad drives a small SUV, the Ford Escape (non-Hybrid).

They do have good points about them though. One of which is that you have much more room than any station wagon has. The gas mileage on the Escape is actually more than my Mom's Sable.

Eva:Gina

SUV's Suck
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2005, 07:29:02 pm »
suvs should be banned unless you can prove you need them for work purposes, or you live on a farm (a proper one, not a lifestyle block)
they are SO DANGEROUS!!!

what do you need a big car in the city for, to look like a twat, thats what >:(

Elizabeth Rose

SUV's Suck
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2005, 08:36:39 pm »
SUVs are awesome. They look so cool, plus, if you get in a wreck, you're more likely to live. I <3 SUVs.

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
SUV's Suck
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2005, 08:43:25 pm »
Hmmm I should put a "EARTH FIRST" bumper sticker on your dads GGSUV then!

Elizabeth Rose If you ever get an SUV I shall put an "EARTH FIRST" bumper sticker on it

Please people we should boycott SUV's, they have no purpose, they waste gas, they cause poulution! they are bad!
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
SUV's Suck
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2005, 08:57:08 pm »
I drive an SUV, and I like it. The gas prices maybe a little higher. But the mileage isn't that bad. I get about the same mileage as a minivan, plus SUVs look better than any minivan. And what about people who like to camp. You can't very well take a compact car on a rough gravel road with all your camping gear. But an suv can, because it has 4 whell drive. Which is needed on those roads for traction.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
SUV's Suck
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2005, 08:20:02 am »
I drive an SUV, and I like it. The gas prices maybe a little higher. But the mileage isn't that bad. I get about the same mileage as a minivan, plus SUVs look better than any minivan. And what about people who like to camp. You can't very well take a compact car on a rough gravel road with all your camping gear. But an suv can, because it has 4 whell drive. Which is needed on those roads for traction.
[snapback]209322[/snapback]

Plus, you can't fit all your camp gear in a compact car. ^_^

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
SUV's Suck
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2005, 08:23:30 am »
I drive an SUV. I have 1991 S-10 Blazer. It's really useful when you're moving.

Starr2k3

SUV's Suck
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2005, 09:43:12 am »
How do you plan to bring something home that is anywhere near big if you don't have one? When I get a car, I want a SUV. More roomy.

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
SUV's Suck
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2005, 10:30:16 am »
How do you plan to bring something home that is anywhere near big if you don't have one? When I get a car, I want a SUV. More roomy.
[snapback]209483[/snapback]

Ooh, I agree. SUV= ownage.

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
SUV's Suck
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2005, 10:55:20 am »
[spoiler]I want a Jeep...[/spoiler]

*runs*

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
SUV's Suck
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2005, 12:18:54 pm »
After i turn 20, I'd like to see how long this planet will last after tons of ignorant car buyers buy GGSUV'S
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Starr2k3

SUV's Suck
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2005, 12:31:34 pm »
After i turn 20, I'd like to see how long this planet will last after tons of ignorant car buyers buy GGSUV'S
[snapback]209510[/snapback]

Shut up...

Elizabeth Rose

SUV's Suck
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2005, 02:55:24 pm »
[snapback]209510[/snapback]
Probably long enough for you to die off.

Rabble

SUV's Suck
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2005, 04:08:48 pm »
People always die in SUV'S. Quick here comes a gentle Turn!