0 (0%)
game boy color
0 (0%)
game boy advance
0 (0%)
game boy
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Which Consle Is Better  (Read 16758 times)

KrabbyLand173

Which Consle Is Better
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2003, 06:43:24 pm »
What is the game about?

Offline 1kenny

• Sandy
    • View Profile
    • http://
Which Consle Is Better
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2003, 06:58:48 pm »
i don't know but Nintendo Power says "Dive beneath the waves withe SpongeBob, Patrick Starfish and Sandy cheeks for tongue boarding and underwater bungee-jumping in 10 wet worlds of wacky platform action"
« Last Edit: September 27, 2003, 07:00:00 pm by 1kenny »
You're Good, You're Good
--Shangaied--

SB rocks!

Patrick

Which Consle Is Better
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2003, 07:04:42 pm »
Which issu? In the november one (im subscribed) the ad says "whats the difference from spongebob and a guy named bob? And it has a pic of SB and an old guy, under the SB pic it says "Im wearing square pants!" and under the old guy it says "im not wearing pants!"

Offline 1kenny

• Sandy
    • View Profile
    • http://
Which Consle Is Better
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2003, 07:07:37 pm »
issue 173
and the spongebob joke is funny! and the part i wrote was the one in game watch
You're Good, You're Good
--Shangaied--

SB rocks!

foulpattie

Which Consle Is Better
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2003, 07:34:11 pm »
Gamecube is best. It has videogame characters such as Mario, Link, DK, Wario, etc...at the lovable characters...and Shigeru Miamoto. I KNOW PSII and X-Crap are goin' down faster than Atari!
And you wonder why people hate you. *shakes head* Actually if you knew anything you'd know gc has the weakest sales thats why its 80 bucks cheaper than ps2 and xbox

Starr2k3

Which Consle Is Better
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2003, 06:51:05 am »
So what the sales are GC is still the best and i like XBOX very much too, i have both :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  

KrabbyLand173

Which Consle Is Better
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2003, 12:04:28 pm »
You can never go wrong with Nintendo. :original:  

Megan

Which Consle Is Better
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2003, 12:23:54 pm »
i dislike korax

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
Which Consle Is Better
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2003, 01:28:51 pm »
give it up now game cube rox it was made from scratch not remodified of a comp its company has been around longer than anyother company it gets better game ratings it has network play it has more than just violent games so GIVE IT UP NOW!!! :tongue:

1luv5p0ng3b0b43vr don't say that im the second serpent rider
« Last Edit: September 28, 2003, 01:29:58 pm by korax666 »
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

foulpattie

Which Consle Is Better
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2003, 01:48:22 pm »
give it up now game cube rox it was made from scratch not remodified of a comp its company has been around longer than anyother company it gets better game ratings it has network play it has more than just violent games so GIVE IT UP NOW!!! :tongue:

the GC online play is crap. They got 1 online game, now im shaking in my shoes!! Gamecube needs to get some good RPG's man. I mean PS2 has FFX, FFX-2, FFXI, KH, KH II, DC, DC2. Those games are good enough to generate sequels. I like gamecube (i have one) but I just wanted to show off the awesomeness of PS2 RPG's. Xbox had no good RPG's for a while but morrowind is cool and Knights Of The Old Republic saved them.  

Squidward_Rules!

Which Consle Is Better
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2003, 02:08:58 pm »
i love gamecube!!! {i cant wait for Harry Potter Quididich World Cup comes out!}and i love Soul Caliber II and NHL Hitz 20-02  

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
Which Consle Is Better
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2003, 03:14:05 pm »

the GC online play is crap. They got 1 online game, now im shaking in my shoes!! Gamecube needs to get some good RPG's man. I mean PS2 has FFX, FFX-2, FFXI, KH, KH II, DC, DC2. Those games are good enough to generate sequels. I like gamecube (i have one) but I just wanted to show off the awesomeness of PS2 RPG's. Xbox had no good RPG's for a while but morrowind is cool and Knights Of The Old Republic saved them.
oh god that really is crap :huh:  
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Which Consle Is Better
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2003, 03:58:22 pm »
gamcube is 2nd in sales!!!! the reason they've gone down in price is beacuse the hardware is getting cheaper, so they can afford an $80 difference from PS2 and XboX. Plus, the holiday season is coming up, so GC is gonna have a huge advantage.  

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Which Consle Is Better
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2003, 05:51:44 pm »
You can never go wrong with Nintendo. :original:
Anyone remember Virtual Boy?  Yea, thats what I thought.

IZlover, actually Xbox is second in sales worldwide.  Gamecube is only ahead in Japan.  GC is really falling, and thats why they dropped the price.  It's turning into another N64.  3rd party developers are dropping like flies, and this time, Nintendo doesn't even have Rare with them.  Nintendo doesn't really have much of a 1st party line up this year either...

korax, what?  Theres nothing wrong with using PC parts.  Ever heard of a gaming PC?  I guess not.

Foulpattie, one word... Fable.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

roxygurl551

Which Consle Is Better
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2003, 06:23:40 pm »
Squidward_Rules, u like soul caiber 2, that game iz AWESOME!!! I LOVE animal crossing. I heard they were coming out with a second one!! i am gettin a gamecube and animal crossing for christmas! I asked my mom and she sed she would get it fer me!!  :happy: