Poll

Is The All Seeing Eye Your Lord and Savior

Perhapse
Not Likely
All Hail The all Seeing Eye!

Author Topic: Jesus and Crosses  (Read 31602 times)

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
Re: Jesus and Crosses
« Reply #60 on: August 02, 2006, 12:08:03 am »
This is one theory why God couldn't exist....

One: Assuming God is all powerful (obviously he is, he is God, if he wasn't all powerful, he wouldn't be a God)

Two: Assuming God is all good.

So, assuming these are true...which all Christian's do believe are true.

For there to be evil on earth, God must either one, not have the power to get rid of the evil, which would mean that he is not all powerful, meaning he is not a God.

Or

He is not all good, and accepts the evil on earth, which would go against everything in the Bible, because according to the Bible, God is all good.

GIR

« Reply #61 on: August 02, 2006, 01:22:06 pm »
1. It is syblysom, jesus want's us to to remember his sacrifice.
2. quit being mindlessly predjiduce, it is obvious you hate christians with no reason.

This is one theory why God couldn't exist....

One: Assuming God is all powerful (obviously he is, he is God, if he wasn't all powerful, he wouldn't be a God)

Two: Assuming God is all good.

So, assuming these are true...which all Christian's do believe are true.

For there to be evil on earth, God must either one, not have the power to get rid of the evil, which would mean that he is not all powerful, meaning he is not a God.

Or

He is not all good, and accepts the evil on earth, which would go against everything in the Bible, because according to the Bible, God is all good.

He wants to have a choice to follow him or not. Imagine you created a computer and you programmed it to say yes to everything, now imagine if you asked question. get it?

please read the bible before you slam it.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2006, 01:26:48 pm by GIR »

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
« Reply #62 on: August 02, 2006, 05:22:31 pm »
I have read the Bible.

And Im not saying that he didn't make everything good, Im saying.

Either he doesn't have the power to get rid of the evil, or he accepts the evil in the world, which one is it?

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 03, 2006, 08:00:10 pm »
He has the power to get rid of the evil.  But it's a test of faith.  In the hard times, will we keep our faith or will we lose it?  Those who want to go to Heaven will keep the faith.  Those who are against Him will suffer.

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
« Reply #64 on: August 04, 2006, 02:16:52 pm »
Why test our faith if he knows our faith, he knows who believes and who does not believe, no need to test.

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #65 on: August 04, 2006, 03:57:18 pm »
Because people change. He wants to know if you really would stand up for him, or its all just an act. He wants to have his followers help the unsaved become saved, so they can live in his kingdom too.

You do not like Christians, but it doesn't mean you have to twist things around which in the end is making God look bad.
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
« Reply #66 on: August 04, 2006, 04:43:14 pm »
He knows when people change and believe, he knows who really believes, he knows who will go to hell and who will live, the people who live will be in The Book of Life and the rest go to hell, so what is the point of the anti-christ and all this other sick evil jokes hes playing on us.

Its alredy been 'written', so what is the need to test us.

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #67 on: August 05, 2006, 06:17:54 am »
It doesn't matter. He wants it they way it is so he can see what you have done in your life, and what you will do for yourself and others, and how you live your life.
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty

Offline Spider-Boogie

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://allyour.basearebelongto.us/setting-up/bombs.html
« Reply #68 on: August 05, 2006, 11:26:34 am »
*Note to Squiddy and The all seeing Eye:

Shut up. If you aren't Christian, leave it alone. It looks to me like you're just finding a pitiful excuse to slam Christians. I, being a Christian, think Jesus doesn't give a hoot about seeing the symbol of his death. If I were him (which I'm obviously not), I wouldn't mind seeing crosses. In fact, I'd probably be happy that people remembered what I did for them. Just let Rachel believe what she wants to believe, and drop it. You've both given me bad headaches.
April Fool: I'm the April Fool. What's up with that?
Timmy: It's official, this guy sucks. I wish he was somewhere else!
*Poof!*
Timmy: Where'd you guys poof him to?
*Both fairies give evil smiles*
April Fool: I never asked for this!
Jorgen: Shut up, or I'll have Chuck Norris roundhouse kick you in the face again!

Rachel is my USB wife <3
Vicky is also my USB wife <3

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 05, 2006, 01:26:37 pm »

Shut up. If you aren't Christian, leave it alone. It looks to me like you're just finding a pitiful excuse to slam Christians. I, being a Christian, think Jesus doesn't give a hoot about seeing the symbol of his death. If I were him (which I'm obviously not), I wouldn't mind seeing crosses. In fact, I'd probably be happy that people remembered what I did for them. Just let Rachel believe what she wants to believe, and drop it. You've both given me bad headaches.

QFT.

spongey snail

« Reply #70 on: August 05, 2006, 10:10:02 pm »

*APPLAUSE*

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
« Reply #71 on: August 05, 2006, 10:41:40 pm »
It doesn't matter. He wants it they way it is so he can see what you have done in your life, and what you will do for yourself and others, and how you live your life.

He doesn't have to wait to see what happens, he knows what will happen, he doesn't have to see who believes he knows. Iv said that a million times already and I don't see why you don't see that part. What you are saying implies that he doesn't know.

Offline Spider-Boogie

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 08, 2006, 09:27:28 am »

He doesn't have to wait to see what happens, he knows what will happen, he doesn't have to see who believes he knows. Iv said that a million times already and I don't see why you don't see that part. What you are saying implies that he doesn't know.

Alright already, geez. Will you get off of Rachel's back already? It's getting (or should I say gotten) really old.
*Poof!*
Jorgen: Shut up, or I'll have Chuck Norris roundhouse kick you in the face again!

Rachel is my USB wife <3

carterhawk

« Reply #73 on: August 08, 2006, 01:36:51 pm »

You choose to enter this thread, deal with it.

If ratcher is going to be a twit and repeat the same thing over and over without addressing squiddy's point then she has no argument.

Offline Spider-Boogie

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 08, 2006, 03:42:52 pm »

You choose to enter this thread, deal with it.

If ratcher is going to be a twit and repeat the same thing over and over without addressing squiddy's point then she has no argument.

Will you shut your trap already? Maybe Rachel does have no argument, but that's no reason to call her a twit. And her name's Rachel, not Ratcher.
*Poof!*

Rachel is my USB wife <3