Author Topic: Women Priests  (Read 43740 times)

Gideon Brown

Women Priests
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2005, 07:35:08 pm »
No the ones prosecuted DID commit the crimes.  I never said they didn't.  In truth, statistics show there are more Protestant Ministers that rape little kids that Catholic Preists.  That is a statistically proven fact.
[snapback]153834[/snapback]
Show me this statistic.

Dragon Of Grief

Women Priests
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2005, 07:38:38 pm »
He can't, because it isn't true. He's just trying to get back at me and is failing miserably.

Gideon Brown

Women Priests
« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2005, 07:39:44 pm »
He doesn't know when he's losing a battle....tsk tsk

Dragon Of Grief

Women Priests
« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2005, 07:43:03 pm »
He lost this battle before it even started.

MiraclrPlz

Women Priests
« Reply #49 on: February 20, 2005, 07:49:55 pm »
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article....LE_ID=26955That is one of many articles that note a statistically proven fact that Protestant ministers molest little kiddies more.  And BTW, Catholic Priests don't molest kids.  Sick *CENSORED* do.  Gay men are oh my God so definitly not allowed to become Priests.  Therefore the sick freaks that do it became 'priests' by lying.  Therefore their membership to the priesthood is invalid.  Because God does not approve of gays and the things they do.  There I won the debate ten-fold case closed.  You shout all this liberal crap and I'm supposed to go oooooh i'm licked!  BUT I'M NOT I DONT CARE WHAT ANY LIBERAL HAS TO SAY!!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2005, 07:50:40 pm by MiraclrPlz »

Dragon Of Grief

Women Priests
« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2005, 07:54:32 pm »
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article....LE_ID=26955That is one of many articles that note a statistically proven fact that Protestant ministers molest little kiddies more.  And BTW, Catholic Priests don't molest kids.  Sick *CENSORED* do.  Gay men are oh my God so definitly not allowed to become Priests.  Therefore the sick freaks that do it became 'priests' by lying.  Therefore their membership to the priesthood is invalid.  Because God does not approve of gays and the things they do.  There I won the debate ten-fold case closed.  You shout all this liberal crap and I'm supposed to go oooooh i'm licked!  BUT I'M NOT I DONT CARE WHAT ANY LIBERAL HAS TO SAY!!
[snapback]154010[/snapback]
LMFAO. Just because you don't agree with it it makes it "Liberal Crap"? HAHAHAHA. Earth to MSP! I am Conservative! Just face the facts. No other religion has ever had so many sexual abuse cases. These preists are full sworn priests. You are just trying to hide the truth, by reversing the facts and saying Protestant minsters molest kids too. Give it up Mike. You are fighting a losing battle. YOU LOSE.

super_sayian_spongebob

Women Priests
« Reply #51 on: February 20, 2005, 07:56:11 pm »
MSP, you're making the Catholic Church look like a terror group. Please stop it, you're degrading us. I bet you need to go to confession and confess you sins MSP, because this isn't a good deed, this whole thing your doing...it's a sin.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2005, 07:56:59 pm by super_sayian_spongebob »

MiraclrPlz

Women Priests
« Reply #52 on: February 20, 2005, 07:58:07 pm »
Don't you know the Church's teachings on Homosexuality?  A homo has a better chance of getting into the army than becoming a preist if the Bishop knew about it.  You red-diaper-doper-babies just like to lie and distort the truth to make people feel guilty about being conservative.  Tyler, if you ain't a lefty, quit doing their handy work.  YOU LOSE BIG TIME.  Especially Catholic Preists molesting kids is sooooo rare and more Protestant ministers do it.  YOU LOOOOOSE.  End of argument.

super_sayian_spongebob

Women Priests
« Reply #53 on: February 20, 2005, 07:59:37 pm »
Don't you know the Church's teachings on Homosexuality?  A homo has a better chance of getting into the army than becoming a preist if the Bishop knew about it.  You red-diaper-doper-babies just like to lie and distort the truth to make people feel guilty about being conservative.  Tyler, if you ain't a lefty, quit doing their handy work.  YOU LOSE BIG TIME.  Especially Catholic Preists molesting kids is sooooo rare and more Protestant ministers do it.  YOU LOOOOOSE.  End of argument.
[snapback]154015[/snapback]
^ Sinner ^   :biggrin:

Dragon Of Grief

Women Priests
« Reply #54 on: February 20, 2005, 08:01:28 pm »
Don't you know the Church's teachings on Homosexuality?  A homo has a better chance of getting into the army than becoming a preist if the Bishop knew about it.  You red-diaper-doper-babies just like to lie and distort the truth to make people feel guilty about being conservative.  Tyler, if you ain't a lefty, quit doing their handy work.  YOU LOSE BIG TIME.  Especially Catholic Preists molesting kids is sooooo rare and more Protestant ministers do it.  YOU LOOOOOSE.  End of argument.
[snapback]154015[/snapback]
You can't prove that MSP. How many Protestant ministers have been on the news for molesting children? Huh? And who says I am doing their handy work? I am just proving you wrong like the confused little boy you are. And all that proves is the Catholic Church is one big hypocrit. Man you suck at this.

super_sayian_spongebob

Women Priests
« Reply #55 on: February 20, 2005, 08:02:11 pm »
He's one big bad Catholic if you ask me, he should hush down and stop being a show-off. I mean I'm Catholic, but do I do this? No.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2005, 08:05:22 pm by super_sayian_spongebob »

MiraclrPlz

Women Priests
« Reply #56 on: February 20, 2005, 08:04:50 pm »
If defending Priests is a sin, than God does not exist.  The Catholic Church conquers all Liberalism in it's every ugly and malicious form.  I can't stand how Liberals want to destroy all religion, including allowing evoultion(the THEORY THAT IS FALSE that says man came from the ape,not from God) be taught in schools.  Liberals are like communists, and if I'm not mistaken(I'm NOT mistaken) atheism is part of the Communist Philosophy.  You see, with religion allll gone, it will be eaisier for the Liberals to take over.  But religion is never going away!  Christ said he'd be with His Church until the end of time.  Not being Conservative or Liberal means being Liberal.  If SSS was a better Catholic, he'd take my side.  Instead he is calling me a sinner even though Tyler was saing YOU LOSE first.  Defending Christ is not a sin.  It is the complete opposite.

Dragon Of Grief

Women Priests
« Reply #57 on: February 20, 2005, 08:05:23 pm »
He is what you call an extremist... he will never quit. He is just so obsessed his views are distorted and facts are twisted.

super_sayian_spongebob

Women Priests
« Reply #58 on: February 20, 2005, 08:07:36 pm »
If SSS was a better Catholic, he'd take my side.
[snapback]154020[/snapback]
HAHAHAHA!!! I am a better Catholic, by not complaining, showing-off, and bashing Liberals. Even if I was a "better Catholic" like you I wouldn't take your side. Plus the Catholic Church NEVER EVER IN IT'S ENTIRE HISTORY condemned Liberalism, so Liberalism isn't a sin. Plus, I'm neither a Conservative nor a Liberal. I'm like the complaint from both sides.

He is what you call an extremist... he will never quit. He is just so obsessed his views are distorted and facts are twisted.

Agreed.  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: February 20, 2005, 08:10:07 pm by super_sayian_spongebob »

Dragon Of Grief

Women Priests
« Reply #59 on: February 20, 2005, 08:08:14 pm »
If defending Priests is a sin, than God does not exist.  The Catholic Church conquers all Liberalism in it's every ugly and malicious form.  I can't stand how Liberals want to destroy all religion, including allowing evoultion(the THEORY THAT IS FALSE that says man came from the ape,not from God) be taught in schools.  Liberals are like communists, and if I'm not mistaken(I'm NOT mistaken) atheism is part of the Communist Philosophy.  You see, with religion allll gone, it will be eaisier for the Liberals to take over.  But religion is never going away!  Christ said he'd be with His Church until the end of time.  Not being Conservative or Liberal means being Liberal.  If SSS was a better Catholic, he'd take my side.  Instead he is calling me a sinner even though Tyler was saing YOU LOSE first.  Defending Christ is not a sin.  It is the complete opposite.
[snapback]154020[/snapback]
You are not holy, you are not good, you are NOT HEAVENLY! Justin is just smart enough to see that you are chock full of bullsh*t. He isn't the one going around judging people. And you are doing nothing but defending a bunch of child molestors. What kidn of good catholic stands up for child molestors? You're a sick boy Mike... a SICK boy.