Author Topic: Florida Woman's Feeding Tube Removed  (Read 26918 times)

Eva:Gina

Florida Woman's Feeding Tube Removed
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2005, 12:28:51 am »
Euthenesia is murder, not mercy.  Why is it all conservatives want her to live and all liberals want her to die?  Easy, because liberals are part of the culture of death!  Murdering the handicap is the samething the Nazis did. Several family members want this HUMAN BEING kept alive, but that God I wish I could swear on here "husband" of hers wants her dead...I can not believe this.  These people who wanna kill her...you've read about these sort of people in science fiction for the past 50 years---never could one ever imagine people could get that messed up...it's sickning!  I condem the culture if death that so many have fallen victum too!  A handicapped man is not something you can throw out like a broken toaster!  What is this world coming too?????!!!!!!!!  Could Christ have sent this person to show how crazy the world is becoming?  Why doesn't he do something?  He knows that liberalism is a mental disorder.  Why why doesn't He act?  Oh...He's got something planned.
[snapback]162671[/snapback]
have you stopped to think that maybe these people dont care about your beliefs?? I dont think they are considering how you feel when they are trying to end the suffering of a loved one. If someone i loved was in pain, and you tried to stop me from releiving it, i would hurt you.
It is comparitivly like you taking a pain killer when yo have a headache.
and you may argue with the morals of it, but these people jsut dont care about your god. you have to accept that.

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2005, 12:46:40 pm »
No one has the right to take the life of another human being!  As I said, that is the same thing the Nazis did.  That's like saying kill people with downsyndrome because they are handicapped!!!  This woman's family members want hwer kept alive!  Who cares about that jerk-offhusband!  Hwe just wants her money!!

edso

« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2005, 12:59:00 pm »
What they should do is find a cure for this thing instead of cancer..
It's sad they don't care about her.

super_sayian_spongebob

« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2005, 01:25:24 pm »
Actually the disease she has is...INCURABLE. Meaning there is no material to even prevent it. I've heard that it usually started when she was starving to death, then a heart attack came, and then she ended up as a vegistative state. So there it isn't a disease, it's a very serious condition that Terry Schiavo is in.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2005, 01:25:40 pm by super_sayian_spongebob »

edso

« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2005, 01:57:30 pm »
...I bet if they wanted to..they could fix it.

Sponge Pat

« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2005, 03:07:11 pm »
No one has the right to take the life of another human being!  As I said, that is the same thing the Nazis did.  That's like saying kill people with downsyndrome because they are handicapped!!!  This woman's family members want hwer kept alive!  Who cares about that jerk-offhusband!  Hwe just wants her money!!
[snapback]162825[/snapback]

That is a thing about everyone, we always put us ahead of any other spiecies.
Oh my dog just got cancer! Put it to sleep.
My cat has down syndrome! Put it to sleep.
My friend got  cancer! Oh the poor thing, let us treat him in the hospital.
My friend got down syndrome! Let's hook them up to a machine! Keep them in torture for the rest of their life.

Same thing goes with emergancies.
Police, they have a dog in their van, and it is 99 degress out! We'll get there when we can..
Police, they have a child in their van, and it is 99 degress out! We're on our way!!

I'm glad that they put animals out of their misery.
But with a human, no way, we can not let them die! We need them hooked up to a machine, and let them sit their miserable and wait till their life is over!
Oh we can't let a miserable human die. That is inhuman. Dumb idea!

I mean look at how bad off she is!

She hardly looks alive. There is no way to cure her.

Do you want to be in her situation?? Do you want to be suffering in a chair for the rest of your life!!??!

GIR

« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2005, 03:13:17 pm »
Euthenesia is murder, not mercy.  Why is it all conservatives want her to live and all liberals want her to die?  Easy, because liberals are part of the culture of death!  Murdering the handicap is the samething the Nazis did. Several family members want this HUMAN BEING kept alive, but that God I wish I could swear on here "husband" of hers wants her dead...I can not believe this.  These people who wanna kill her...you've read about these sort of people in science fiction for the past 50 years---never could one ever imagine people could get that messed up...it's sickning!  I condem the culture if death that so many have fallen victum too!  A handicapped man is not something you can throw out like a broken toaster!  What is this world coming too?????!!!!!!!!  Could Christ have sent this person to show how crazy the world is becoming?  Why doesn't he do something?  He knows that liberalism is a mental disorder.  Why why doesn't He act?  Oh...He's got something planned.
[snapback]162671[/snapback]
have you stopped to think that maybe these people dont care about your beliefs?? I dont think they are considering how you feel when they are trying to end the suffering of a loved one. If someone i loved was in pain, and you tried to stop me from releiving it, i would hurt you.
It is comparitivly like you taking a pain killer when yo have a headache.
and you may argue with the morals of it, but these people jsut dont care about your god. you have to accept that.
[snapback]162760[/snapback]

I care about his god. I just think she shouldent be in pain.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2005, 03:28:37 pm »
I mean look at how bad off she is!

She hardly looks alive. There is no way to cure her.

Do you want to be in her situation?? Do you want to be suffering in a chair for the rest of your life!!??!
[snapback]162891[/snapback]

There is ALWAYS a way to help. I think I would rather take her place just to make her parents happy.

Sponge Pat

« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2005, 03:40:26 pm »
Help her continue a miserable life..

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 23, 2005, 03:48:22 pm »
Help her continue a miserable life..
[snapback]162916[/snapback]

You're hopeless.

Sponge Pat

« Reply #55 on: March 23, 2005, 03:52:08 pm »
Hopeless for what?

You think she wants to stay in that condition?

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 23, 2005, 04:42:10 pm »
Perhaps she wants to die but I would at least try to treat her as much as possible wether or not there is a law or supreme court says not to. Her parents should sue Supreme Court or whatever just to get some justice.

Sponge Pat

« Reply #57 on: March 23, 2005, 06:21:25 pm »
It is just sad she can not be cured with anything. Even if they did find one, she has been in this for 15 years, so it may be hard to help her.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 23, 2005, 06:35:47 pm »
It is just sad she can not be cured with anything. Even if they did find one, she has been in this for 15 years, so it may be hard to help her.
[snapback]163008[/snapback]

She hasnt been fed anything through the tube in 5+ days. Thats curable.

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #59 on: March 23, 2005, 08:15:31 pm »
Terry Shiavo's sister said she knew her sister and knows she'd never want to be starved to death.  That jerk husband needs to go to jail for ever for attempted homicde(hopefully attempted...).  He was on this death crusade from the beginning for financial reasons.  To he REAL family, I'm very sorry what you are going through and I hope very soon that you get the ruling you want.  These murderers can not get away with their crimes.  Gov. Bush is considering sending the Natl. Guard to the hospital and making them put that feeding tube back in.  Join the crusade to end the culture ofdeath and Euthenesia once and for all!