Author Topic: even though i'm half white i do apply this  (Read 35609 times)

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
even though i'm half white i do apply this
« Reply #75 on: January 20, 2006, 05:22:07 pm »
I truley was.. and am.. again.. eating.

spongebuddie

« Reply #76 on: January 20, 2006, 06:53:17 pm »
thats like mutiltasking
« Last Edit: January 20, 2006, 06:53:38 pm by spongebuddie »

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #77 on: January 20, 2006, 06:57:26 pm »
It is multitasking... exactly what it is.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #78 on: January 20, 2006, 07:03:48 pm »
something that happened hundreds of years ago?
[snapback]266255[/snapback]
hundreds of years ago? Try 50, if that long ago.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #79 on: January 20, 2006, 07:05:24 pm »
That isn't the point Kevin... and it wasn't no 50 years ago. It was longer then that.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2006, 07:06:03 pm by Dragon Of Grief »

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #80 on: January 20, 2006, 07:09:18 pm »
Slavery, yes. The 13th amendment didn't stop discrimination though.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #81 on: January 20, 2006, 07:13:22 pm »
Yeah, but Kevin, do you realize how discriminated White people are today? I wish more people could see that...

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 20, 2006, 07:13:53 pm »
The way I see is just about everyone has bias against something, it's just that most people these days keep it hidden, and sadly eqaulity will never happen because of that.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2006, 07:14:11 pm by Rocko »

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #83 on: January 20, 2006, 08:43:28 pm »
Tyler is right.  Let's hear about some white discrimination.

My brother went to high school for a while because he wanted to, and my mom didn't feel that it was right to force him to be homeschooled, so off he went. Now, this didn't happen in his classroom, so he didn't see it, but we all heard about it later. A white kid stepped in front of a black kid, who happened to be three times his size, to get to the pencil sharpener. The black kid started beating the ever living daylights out of him. He kept kicking him repeatedly in the face and was breaking bones. A kid my mom and I know grabbed the boys arms and tried to stop him, but to no avail. The teacher kept pushing the red button, but no help was coming. When help finally did come, they had to call an ambulance. The poor kids eye had been knocked out of socket, and as they drug him out to the ambulance he yelled, "I'll kill you!" to the black kid. Why had this black boy beaten the white kid? To teach "them white boys a lesson". White boy: suspended for two weeks (I believe) for a death threat, which was probably just his emotions speaking. Black boy: In school three days after this incident.

This isn't equality.

Patback399

« Reply #84 on: January 20, 2006, 08:51:13 pm »
Tyler is right.  Let's hear about some white discrimination.

My brother went to high school for a while because he wanted to, and my mom didn't feel that it was right to force him to be homeschooled, so off he went. Now, this didn't happen in his classroom, so he didn't see it, but we all heard about it later. A white kid stepped in front of a black kid, who happened to be three times his size, to get to the pencil sharpener. The black kid started beating the ever living daylights out of him. He kept kicking him repeatedly in the face and was breaking bones. A kid my mom and I know grabbed the boys arms and tried to stop him, but to no avail. The teacher kept pushing the red button, but no help was coming. When help finally did come, they had to call an ambulance. The poor kids eye had been knocked out of socket, and as they drug him out to the ambulance he yelled, "I'll kill you!" to the black kid. Why had this black boy beaten the white kid? To teach "them white boys a lesson". White boy: suspended for two weeks (I believe) for a death threat, which was probably just his emotions speaking. Black boy: In school three days after this incident.

This isn't equality.
[snapback]266499[/snapback]

That's just sick. One is beaten to death. One is threaten. Of course, only the one who half-killed the kid is back in school. It sickens me how I am smarter than most adults.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #85 on: January 20, 2006, 08:54:33 pm »
Yeah, I remember that story Liz... it is so easy for minorities to get away with things like that these days. I blame the NAACP. The NAACP is an evil, racist, and biggoted organization as far as I am concerned.

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 20, 2006, 09:28:49 pm »
I am mostly white, a little hispanic, possibly a little black. White people are beginning to be discriminated against.

Lil Loco

« Reply #87 on: January 20, 2006, 10:53:50 pm »
yea it does suck...but ive been taken in az suspect for doin stuff, just for being around the incident.  ty knowz the story of when a mini-bomb went off at my high skool.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #88 on: January 20, 2006, 10:59:20 pm »
yea it does suck...but ive been taken in az suspect for doin stuff, just for being around the incident.  ty knowz the story of when a mini-bomb went off at my high skool.
[snapback]266535[/snapback]
Yeah, I heard about that... I remember that story. You told me on AIM.

oscar_the_grouch

« Reply #89 on: January 21, 2006, 12:09:23 am »
Tyler is right.  Let's hear about some white discrimination.

This isn't equality.
[snapback]266499[/snapback]
Well you know, the white kid did of course, get in his way of the pencil sharpener. :ph34r:

On a more serious note, that is really disturbing that they would even alow that boy back into the school after he did that to someone. A death threat seems very minor in that case. If it had been me who he had done that too, after I was well I would of gotten someone bigger to beat the living day lights out of him and kick out his eyeball... but thats just the way I react to those sorts of situations.